Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

I guess PoE is not for everybody, I really love it, and I prefer bounties over sorties or another endless mission.

I read a lot of comments here, and by the gods!, so much hate!
It's really PoE the WORST update?
It's really PoE a boring place?
It's really PoE the reason why DE is going to close and warframe will end?
It's really PoE the reason you will left the game forever?

Let me tell you something, all the comments here can be resumed in:

"I hate the plains, make the relics drop in other places"
Well, I wish the Imperator Vandal parts drops from every enemy in archwing missions, not only in the fomorian event, but, it is what it is. So suck it up.

"I have a low-end PC, i can't enter the plains, and i know a lot of people that can't enter the plains!"
I play warframe in a laptop and a desktop PC, the first one is a dell core i3 (g4), 4ram, intel hd graphics, the second one is a custom made gaming PC.
In my laptop i can play warframe in low-res, and i can enter the plains without problems.
So the problem here is not the game, nor the plains, is your pc. Next time, be sure your pc have the minimum requisites to play a game.

"Everytime I enter the plains someone leaves the moment we get a relic, is so annoying!"
Go solo!, when my brother can, I do bounties with him, otherwise I run solo missions. You can't, well sh!t, life is not fair, bud.

TL;DR: WHAAAAAAA I DON'T LIKE BOUNTIES WHAAAAAA!
Stop whining. Nobody is forcing you to enter the plains to get relics.

Farming the Imperator Vandal is akin to trying to open one relic among 4 people. Not farming multiple relics via RNG that will drop the wanted item via RNG. Bad comparison.

People have the min requisites. They then changed the requisites after release of the original game. PoE is not the original game. Again, bad argument.

Not everyone plays solo, bad argument.

TL; DR - while others may share your opinions, make solid arguments.

hace 22 minutos, golfmike dijo:

Farming the Imperator Vandal is akin to trying to open one relic among 4 people. Not farming multiple relics via RNG that will drop the wanted item via RNG. Bad comparison.

Comparing get a relic from a random drop to a weapon part from a random drop, in exclusive "events", is similar. Never said to open relics.

People have the min requisites. They then changed the requisites after release of the original game. PoE is not the original game. Again, bad argument.

Warframe system requirements

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2 dual core CPU)Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600

FOR DIRECTX11:

Graphics: AMD 5000 series or Nvidia 400 series or higher

TO USE NVIDIA APEX PHYSX:
Nvidia 400 Series or Higher Graphics Card, Nvidia Graphics Card with 1G of video RAM

Does that looks like a lot of resources? agaian is not PoE fault.

Not everyone plays solo, bad argument.

If you have a team, good, you can do bounties with your team, so, no problem here. If you enter in public, well, everyone knows what happens when you enter in public.
Otherwise run solo, you can't, is not PoE fault. Again.

TL; DR - while others may share your opinions, make solid arguments.

Read again bud.

Play mission - chance at vandal part < one layer of RNG

Play mission - chance at relic, then chance at part. < two layers of RNG

See the difference? That extra layer of RNG is a huge variable added to the equation. The Balor event is not exclusive as Balors are on a cycle and come up time and time again.Prime unvaults are not so predictable nor on a cycle. 

Minimum requirements do not guarantee the ability to play any or all of the game. They are simply how to possibly play the game on the lowest of settings.

Also, the Wiki states (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/System_Requirements)

The unofficial minimum system requirements starting with Update 22, specifically on the Plains of Eidolon, are:

• OS: Windows 7 SP1 or higher (Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported by Microsoft)
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM or higher
  • Graphics: 2 GB of video RAM or higher

Funny, those aren't the original specs, and are most likely more correct at this stage of the game. PoE is DIFFERENT. 

In my opinion, it stands that a multiplayer game that can be played solo is one thing, while a solo game that can be played multiplayer is another. One is harder than the other. PoE seems very much built around teams, not solo players, therefore playing solo may be (and will be) in many cases much more challenging. Most people like challenge, but many don't want that big of a challenge.

It seems we'll disagree on a lot of this, so more power to your opinion. I just happen to think a lot more people will agree where I went with this than with your stated response.

58 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

I guess PoE is not for everybody, I really love it, and I prefer bounties over sorties or another endless mission.

I read a lot of comments here, and by the gods!, so much hate!
It's really PoE the WORST update?
It's really PoE a boring place?

-well...yes

It's really PoE the reason you will left the game forever?

- It depends. If more and more new stuff and content gets shoved into PoE with its dumb new resources and boring grind wall, I am out. 

I like the ideea of relics in bounties , it removes the afk farming that i`m bored of in certain defense missions , but if is an open world area , why you guys make it feel like a basic mission , just put Konzu outside Cetus so we can choose another bounty , is boring to just go back and forth through that damn door .. 

hace 22 minutos, golfmike dijo:

Play mission - chance at vandal part < one layer of RNG

Play mission - chance at relic, then chance at part. < two layers of RNG

See the difference? That extra layer of RNG is a huge variable added to the equation. The Balor event is not exclusive as Balors are on a cycle and come up time and time again.Prime unvaults are not so predictable nor on a cycle. 

Minimum requirements do not guarantee the ability to play any or all of the game. They are simply how to possibly play the game on the lowest of settings.

Also, the Wiki states (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/System_Requirements)

Funny, those aren't the original specs, and are most likely more correct at this stage of the game. PoE is DIFFERENT. 

In my opinion, it stands that a multiplayer game that can be played solo is one thing, while a solo game that can be played multiplayer is another. One is harder than the other. PoE seems very much built around teams, not solo players, therefore playing solo may be (and will be) in many cases much more challenging. Most people like challenge, but many don't want that big of a challenge.

It seems we'll disagree on a lot of this, so more power to your opinion. I just happen to think a lot more people will agree where I went with this than with your stated response.

What you said made a lot of sense, more than the vast majority of comments here "I want the game MY way, or i quit forever"

But this time, relics drops only in PoE. So, you can waste your time whining in the forum or doing bounties to get them.

11 minutes ago, justm30 said:

I like the ideea of relics in bounties , it removes the afk farming that i`m bored of in certain defense missions , but if is an open world area , why you guys make it feel like a basic mission , just put Konzu outside Cetus so we can choose another bounty , is boring to just go back and forth through that damn door .. 

^ Great idea, the doors continue to be problematic; matchmaking in a group with varying network and machine performance.  And attempting to 'farm' in a timely manor is like watching paint dry.  I'd like to add another idea while I'm thinking about it, 

How about a terminal in our ships that interfaces with Konzu, does Cetus have force field technology, but NO wifi?! 

It would be nice if we could select and matchmake bounties from our ships.

So much thanks for fixing the "auto-fail" bountie

Here's a few...

• Zenistar still bugging : freezing animation when throwing disc (please have a look on this one)
  • Bountie Mission : sometimes not enough supply beacon spawning in the "sabotage the supplies" mission

there is this weird bug that keeps showing up for me where there are no enemies spawning on Io. it's incredibly annoying because you have to abort the mission and lose everything you just farmed. maybe you can include that patch in the next hotfix?

I predominantly solo and I hate the Plains especially mining and fishing. I didn't want to have to do that over and over again, but I had to to get Ostron rep. In fact, I grew to hate the Plains so much, that I after I maxed my Ostron I haven't been back since. To hell with Zaws, Quills, and the rest. Now to get relics with some stuff I do want (Glaive P, Secarius P), I find out I have to go back. Why?

5 minutes ago, hodagacz said:

I predominantly solo and I hate the Plains especially mining and fishing. I didn't want to have to do that over and over again, but I had to to get Ostron rep. In fact, I grew to hate the Plains so much, that I after I maxed my Ostron I haven't been back since. To hell with Zaws, Quills, and the rest. Now to get relics with some stuff I do want (Glaive P, Secarius P), I find out I have to go back. Why?

why do you NEED everything?  no one is forcing you to play..............

if you don't like the plains, play something else.....all of these items you say you want are tradeable

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime, Bo Prime, Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime Relics have been added as Cetus Bounty rewards for a limited time. You can also find these limited Vaulted Relics in Relic Packs from the Market or as Syndicate rewards.

Well seems that Syndicate rewards doesn't changed, I was just spend from Red Veil 120k Rep and didn't got even 1 vaulted relic.

I'm so dissappointed

Chance to get Vaulted relics from Synd is still = 0,001% :sadcry:

Need another hotfix. Host Migration issue once again. Enemies will cease to spawn on endless defense missions leaving you stuck with no choice but to abandon and lose all rewards/bonus xp. The sooner you can rid of the P2P system the better. It's been a long standing issue been ignored far too long. How many hotfixes must you guys do because of Host Migration? I see them constantly. If Host Migration stops, you will have way less to hotfix.

Edit: Not just endless defense. Spawns broke during the Sortie Survival after a Host Migration.

On 07/02/2018 at 5:25 PM, Wevi said:
  •     Accepting a trial invite while in arsenal causes the ui to freeze and soft lock the game of everyone that joined the lobby

Well, they already announced a solution for all the trial problems: they will remove trials. 

Will we get anything to help stop things like getting the Breath of the Eidolon x5 reward 4 times in a row? That's pretty ridiculous. I appreciate you made it so that the 5th one couldn't be a common, but the other four like to keep throwing them at me. I don't need that many!

4 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime, Bo Prime, Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime Relics have been added as Cetus Bounty rewards for a limited time. You can also find these limited Vaulted Relics in Relic Packs from the Market or as Syndicate rewards.

Well seems that Syndicate rewards doesn't changed, I was just spend from Red Veil 120k Rep and didn't got even 1 vaulted relic.

I'm so dissappointed

Chance to get Vaulted relics from Synd is still = 0,001% :sadcry:

for this one you just had some bad luck I got 2 or 3 in 6 packs

Archived