Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

46 minutes ago, Deshadi said:

I launched Warframe to an update and thought "thank god.. no more bounties". Only to see this. PepeHands

I was ingame when the redtext hit and I was very thrilled when they said some adjustments are coming and I might get relics in regular missions and not the EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE AND DISAPPOINT bounty reward chances... turns out it wasn't putting them into normal missions :/

If they don't change this in the next two months, I doubt DE will EVER listen to this feedback.

The biggest problem with unvaulted relics on bounties is the simple fact that THE REWARD POOL IS FREAKING HUGE! 
The only exception is the bounty for the Axi relic, it is simply perfect. BUT WHY IS THAT? Because there are only 2 common rewards, one of which is the damn relic! 

Nobody doing T4 bounties care about 100 kuva (really?), we don't care about a Stance mod that we have by the millions, or 300 endo or another mod. Its not about removing it from the reward pools altogether, but simply a matter of shrinking the reward pool. You don't need to be a genius or wait a week for the community to get pissed to notice that adding 5 common rewards in the pool is quite stupid. Also, it is a simple change to make. 

Do you guys even play this game? 

with this hotfix i have expirienced a bug in the supply sabotage bounty where lotus won't call in the supply drop and no new enemies spawn and the bounty fails  this has happend three times in a row now i just wanted to mention this i hope you can fix this fast.

And what of the low-end PCs that can't even access your terribly designed PoE/Cetus? Should they suffer because your only crap ideas are to force more content into PoE when it had none to begin with? No, they shouldn't. Add the relics back to the other drop zones of Intercept, Excavation, Survival and Defense, even Spy missions so that EVERYONE has a chance to obtain these unvaulted goodies.

I don't care if you want to force people to buy the vault, it's a S#&$ty way to get revenue when you don't even have options for those that are completely cucked out of the ability to even TRY to get the relics. Clean up this mess, DE. Disgusting.

First i would like to say that is nice to see that you are listening to player feedback on the dev workshop changes even if they might need e few tweaks here and there (like Embers' World on Fire and it's augment for players that used if for CC in high level enemy missions) and i am looking forward to the weapon changes. 

Second thing is regarding the unvaulted relics being added only to PoE bounties wich to me only seems to be creating player burnout by making us play the same things we did time and time again for Operation Plague Star, Ghoul Purge, other stuff like standing for the Cetus syndicates and getting new mods. I think that one of Warframe strongest points is its variety and the last updates all made us go back to the plains, so i recommend giving us another method of getting the vaulted relics especially since Shrine of the Eidolon will be on the plains too.

lol .. I really thought DE were going to listen to the feedback .. perhaps its too small .. STOP LOCKING PLAYERS INTO 1 MISSION TYPE.. Bounties are great for the first hundred runs, after that they become VERY boring and players just stop running them .. all of my squad mates hate bounties now .. due to grinding them for breath of eidolon and other resources that we had to do hundreds of runs to get enough to make other crap like arcanes .. Now you do this .. OMG what are you guys on atm!  If you want it on the plains just make drops from enemy on plains not the bloody boring bounties .. or even better just stick it back into regular drops that way we can farm the normal missions like Xini, IO etc etc etc .. anyhow .. coffee calls 

38 minutes ago, Flaezon said:

Eidolon door not opening sometimes, it's just loading or something when joining to a public squad, I had to rage quit a few times.

Same here. And since the update, I can't seem to join any public bounties. I just stay stuck loading in the door for minutes while showing I have a full squad.

1 hour ago, Catatonia said:

people complaining about the relics in the bounties need to stahp. This is a way easier and quicker method of aquiring these relics lol

this is only true for Axi relics. Every other bounty is overcrowded with unnecessary rewards

1 hour ago, Darkqc321 said:

not at all dude its 20 min for a bounty that you may not have the relic instead of 10 min of excavation with 1 relic min

yeah.........1 relic a min...(which is a bit of an exageration) with NO relics dropping on rotation A, and then a 6.67% to an 11.06% chance to get the relic YOU want on rotation C and D. Guess what it is for bounties?
Lith G2 first stage, 20%, then 15.49, then 15.18.
Meso E1 21.62%, 16.33, 16.
F1 26.03%, 19.39%, 19%,
F3 26.03, 19.39, 19
Neo F1 26.03, 19.39, 19
E1 21.62, 16.33, 16.
Axi S2 50 friggin % 32.47, 25%
L1 50, 32.47, 25

You know how much of a pain it is to farm a specific axi relic? Yeah, i hate bounties also but dear god all you have to do is look at the numbers to see that i'm right.

2 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

this is only true for Axi relics. Every other bounty is overcrowded with unnecessary rewards

Well maybe it's not true for everyone but I don't need all kinds of relics that aren't the new ones/ the ones i'm after...I have hundreds already. ...they're junk to me.

1 minute ago, Catatonia said:

Well maybe it's not true for everyone but I don't need all kinds of relics that aren't the new ones/ the ones i'm after...I have hundreds already. ...they're junk to me.

Then you have absolutely no reason to object to the unvault relics going in those drop tables as well, since they would at least make them slightly more valuable by your own claims.

The new relics need to be in the endless and spy drop tables, period. Whether they're still in bounties is comparatively trivial to them needing to be available by other means.

The only reason to object to them being in the other tables in addition would be to artificially drive up the value of the ones you farm by making them less obtainable to others, which would fall under... not nice at all.

Hello,

Here are my 2 cents on this prime vault opening and relics added to the bounty reward table.

DE wants to reduce the grind and us to play the game.

If that's the case, they should have put the relics reward table as a random bounty reward.

Instead they give you the chance of winning the relic, then go play to open it. It's like: grind for more grinding.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards Bounties insta-failing when stepping out into the Plains, and also enemies not spawning.

Nice to see that fix... even if i have not experience that issue. But I am unease with the change... so the way I understand that change is we can no longer get more then one relic per bounties.
Also, since so many players have (multiple) problem with PoE, wouldn't been better if there was a option to farm those unvaulted relic from regular missions at the starchart? Forcing player to run missions that they dislike isn't conflicting with the initial idea with the new relic system? It goes the same way it was with the old void key system, but with a new package.

3 minutes ago, DojikkoVoidNinja said:

Then you have absolutely no reason to object to the unvault relics going in those drop tables as well, since they would at least make them slightly more valuable by your own claims.

The new relics need to be in the endless and spy drop tables, period. Whether they're still in bounties is comparatively trivial to them needing to be available by other means.

The only reason to object to them being in the other tables in addition would be to artificially drive up the value of the ones you farm by making them less obtainable to others, which would fall under... not nice at all.

yeah, i really don't care if they're in the other tables as well...as long as they stay in the bounties because I am not motivated to farm all day for these few things I don't have....My idea of value is not spending forever trying to get a single relic. It's that simple lol

Archived