Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.11.2

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

Well of course put them everywhere, and make them spawn in every map, why not make them transmutable with mods too?
Why stop there? Make rivens mods drop from any enemy as a random drop too!
Hell, make every blueprint for prime parts drop directly from the enemies!!

Can't believe people complain for everything that is not spoon feeded to them.

You're joking right? not everyone wants to be confined to these boring missions running the same thing over and over. I have to run 1000m to a point, then I have to run 1000m to another point, and finally 1000m back to extract.. all while freezing with 10-20 fps. At least with missions I can change a node for different scenery and mission type.

22 minutes ago, Catatonia said:

people complaining about the relics in the bounties need to stahp. This is a way easier and quicker method of aquiring these relics lol

It is, but having the option of getting them somewhere else, even if it's locked behind a RNG wall, is always good since not everyone can run the plains or likes bounties.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

Uhm, maybe I misunderstand this line, but I just did the 10-30 bounty and got a 2500 credit cache for the 1st bounty part, and then a 2500 credit cache for the 2nd part as well.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

<snippet> and also enemies not spawning.

While doing the third part of the bounty mentioned above, assassinating the commander, I had to wait about half a minute for enemies to show up after killing the initial few that were already on site.

Unvaulting + Formorian + Ghouls.

I love it when all the game events decide to happen at the same time. I’m fine with the Ghouls devouring Cetus and the Fomorian destroying another relay. Not huge losses.

Also adding the unvaulted relics to normal missions would be really nice, since it takes like 30 minutes to get one relic... it’s ridiculous. 

Changes:

Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards

"Fix" didn't work for me. Just got 100 endo two times in a row in a bounty.

And this sounds like a nerf to the drops, if I read it correctly, now you can't get two relics in a row.

How to get relics without going to eidolon because too much to run and it lags while entering eidolon and extraction time takes too much time. If bounties can be taken in eidolon rather than back and forth running to cetus extract take bounty come again.

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Bounties change every hour and a bit, this is to stop the same relics showing up one after another

This does not change the fact that the frequency of the relic drops is potentially decreased to 1/3 (on a low level bounty) or worse per run. This means that you would have to repeat the same bounties 3x or even more to collect the same amount of relic drops.

The bounties are very repetitive and become very mundane, very quickly. This is what causes someone to feel burnt out. For veterans who have done most, if not all of the content, putting relics behind content that repetitive may already put a strain on things, then to reduce the ability to obtain them further only amplifies that.

That is where my point lies, not that the bounties are static for 1h time periods

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Tweaked the Bounty reward rotations to eliminate patterns of repeated rewards.

Thanks for this! Hopefully, this could also indirectly resolve the issue where the gates won't open, which some players (including myself) have experienced for the past week or so. Ever since patch 22.10.0 was released, a number of players have been experiencing an issue where doing bounties in public matches have resulted in them getting stuck at gates.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/912408-cant-get-into-the-plains-after-recent-updates/

Hope that you guys could look into this the same way you were able to address the bug where bounties have been auto-failing. Thanks!

31 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

Well of course put them everywhere, and make them spawn in every map, why not make them transmutable with mods too?
Why stop there? Make rivens mods drop from any enemy as a random drop too!
Hell, make every blueprint for prime parts drop directly from the enemies!!

Can't believe people complain for everything that is not spoon feeded to them.

Oh for god's sake.

a1d.jpg

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

First bounty after the hotfix:

1iUqrhJ.png

Second bounty after the hotfix:

i28MRwH.png

These seem repeated rewards to me. Again, I could be misunderstanding something?

Archived