Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

imho the teralyst should have 3-4x its current hp, just to make it not go down quite as easily as it currently does, this would not have the dreaded 'bullet-sponge' that many ppl fear, becuz the lyst already has enough atk variants, it just doesnt have enough hp/armor to last long enough in a fight against us.

Dont take mi coment in wrong way or personal but I dont find any fun figthing an enemy for hours instead of minutes, I dont think thats the solution to this mess, there are many mistakes already done for DE. I´ve fougth telaryst or w/e its named bc I dont like them, i dont have interest in that so I guess same can be applied to people who hate raids, the lack of interet even with arcanes and all the stuff they drop

jesus so much is broken

crap keeps breaking in the plains its awful once in done ill never go back to the plains :facepalm:

relics are not opening (second time now) the list goes on not giveing more info too much broken 

PLAY THE GAME DEVS your going to fast and dropping too much at once TEST FFS

8 hours ago, AlbinoEverGreen said:

And that type of content has made the community pretty toxic if you aren't running the most efficient setup in a squad you're pretty likely to get called out on it meanwhile groups  like raid school bus WERE helping new players with raids which just doesn't seem to be happening with Eidolons currently.

How ironic cause that is how Raids felt as well. 

Hey, I don't make comments often, but i feel like this needs to be said. Please, oh please, make the vault relics drop from normal missions. I get that DE wants people to play on the plains, but with Operation Plague Star being not to long ago, and with how grindy it was, I'm pretty sure everyone's burned out a bit from it. The plains is nice, don't get me wrong, but with having to go back and fourth from the plains and Cetus to repeat bounties is tiresome, more so when the things people want are only coming from one location. Yes, the fact that you can get multiple relics from one bounty is nice, but due to the amount of other things you can get and the chance for the relic to drop, it makes it a pain to play. I hope i got my point across, and that DE takes it to heart.

DE NEEDS to let players keep their drops even when leaving PoE through the menu because the F*****G gate is still broken, Eternal loading, Freezing, Loss of progress, Gate never switching to cetus, PoE DOES NOT WORK, Keep Raids, Even raids are less buggy than PoE, I bet PoE will require MUCH more Patches and maintainence than Raids ever did, All drops LOST, Arcanes GONE, Cores GONE. 

On 16.2.2018. at 9:12 PM, Gelban.der.Reihe said:

I don't really mind, since the way Arcanes worked and still work (implementing them in syandanas and helmets?), made and still make them obsolet and a waste to me. I don't want to change my Outfit everytime just to get that Arcane bonus. Until i can implement them into the warframes directly, i will not use any of 'em anyways.

Ok now, thing is before i did like 50 JV. I got energize 10/10 i instaled it one one nice syndana. And i equip it with my nova banshe ahse exc,,, etc etc... in fact 90% of warframes .  So thing is if u have slot for arcanes for each warframe and i want energize on all of them how many set i need to have and how many fcking pokemond do i need to kill???

On 17.2.2018. at 2:02 PM, metvincent said:

Do you realize that just means "if you don't want to be controlled by the monopoly, join it"?

While personally having paid a lot of money/plat to get my arcane sets, I for one am very glad about these changes.

Also on a related topic, arcanes soon to be slapped on WFs/gear will probably mean we'll all want a lot more full arcane sets. So there's that.

That is idiotic that means u need to have 20 set of lets say energize the best one ofc..... for each earframe now look. Price of one energize was 350_400 all u neded is one to have on syndana and wof u have it on any frame , no lets say u price drops to 100p for one or even 50p for one .. how much u will pay for the 20 sets if u want to have it on warframes ... ?????

21 hours ago, Key said:

Dont take mi coment in wrong way or personal but I dont find any fun figthing an enemy for hours instead of minutes, I dont think thats the solution to this mess, there are many mistakes already done for DE. I´ve fougth telaryst or w/e its named bc I dont like them, i dont have interest in that so I guess same can be applied to people who hate raids, the lack of interet even with arcanes and all the stuff they drop

ya im not saying that the teralyst should take 50+ mins to take down, but atm a well organized group with top gear can basically down these things in 5-6 mins, and that is a bit fast imho =P ; maybe this is where DE wants the power-lvl/progression/etc, but from what we all understood, chroma was changed specifically becuz chroma was able to 1-shot the teralyst, but after the chroma nerf, the teralysts are still going down just as fast if not faster =P

В 16.02.2018 в 22:48, [DE]Megan сказал:

The Warframe Launcher will now prompt when it detects that you could do with some optimizing.

OH. IT'S SO CUTE! THANKS VERY MUCH! BUT. there is one smaaaaaall problem....  My hard drive after such loads is now damaged, and cannot be repaired. And I do not have money for a new hard drive. THANKS FOR THE UPDATES, DE!.

On 16/02/2018 at 5:48 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

Changes:

• Teralyst, Gantulyst and Hydrolyst now all drop Arcanes! 
    • All 3 Teralysts have a 100% chance of dropping an Arcane.
    • The variety of Arcanes have been spread out across all 3 variants and weighted according to the rarity of the Arcane and difficulty of the Teralyst variant. 
    • How you choose to defeat the Teralyst variants also attributes to the Arcane type/chance.
  • Reduced controller cursor speed in Advanced Plains Map by half.
  • The Warframe Launcher will now prompt when it detects that you could do with some optimizing.
  • Changed a metal material of the Sarva Harness to fix missing accent tint.
  • Removed an unreleased cosmetic that could be seen but was not actually in Inventories.
  • Updated Arcane Resistance to read Toxin instead of Electricity and updated its icon to match the effect.
  • Updated and fixed some Sarpa firing sounds.
  • Improved the clarity of the small Chat text option.
  • Adjusted the Diva Polearm Skin energy color and Octavia Diva Skin default tint to better match the Steam Workshop images.

Fixes:

• Fixed Ember’s Fire Blast not providing additional Heat damage to Clients who shoot through the flame ring.
  • Fixed Nidus’ Ravenous Infested carpet not dissipating for Clients after a Host migration occurs. 
  • Fixed Operators being able to use Antiserum Injectors even though UI shows they have none.
  • Fixed appearing invisible in the Relay/Cetus Arsenal.
  • Fixed Companions duplicating when in the Relay/Cetus Arsenal. 
  • Fixed a Host script error that occurred if a Client died and revived while Spearfishing.
  • More fixes towards Operators having distorted facial textures when interacting with a Pet.
  • Fixed incorrect Fonts in the Cetus cinematic when you enter for the first time.
  • Fixed the TennoGen icon appearing the wrong color in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed context action text drawing on top of the player's Warframe in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed broken text on the Invasion screen.
  • Fixed cases of uncapitalized text discrepancies. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Liset loading mission screen.

#FIxEidolon

I cant summon gantulyst, the option does not appear

Archived