Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, DemonikWarframe said:

Because, surprise arcanes ARE NOT MODS. And you used to be able to downgrade arcanes but distilling them.

Now arcanes works like mods, you equip like mods, upgrade like mods ( now arcanes are consumed without downgrade option), and the trade tax works like mods rarity. 

43 minutes ago, Zanakeph said:

Now arcanes works like mods, you equip like mods, upgrade like mods ( now arcanes are consumed without downgrade option), and the trade tax works like mods rarity. 

But they are still not mods. There is no reason to take away ability that was always there and didn't cost anything (after they removed distillers from syndicates).

Also: they do not work like mods (you can equip 2 of the same), they do not upgrade like mods (not even like pre-endo mods, because you can't use upgraded arcanes in fusion, and old upgrade system for mods was S#&$), trade tax always worked like mods and pretty much everything in the game - it's based on rarity, common is 2k, uncommon is 4k, rare is 8k, legendary is 1m, they just changed some arcanes into legendary rarity (it existed before change, they just didn't use for any arcanes), and even then it's different from mods, because mods use legendary rarity for primed mods. The only thing that's changed is now the same as mods is how you equip them. So, please, don't advocate for removal of distilling by saying they are just mods now. They are not.

Ok loving the Hot fixes (no not really) and what about the re-playability of the game? Do you guys even care? I believe some of you do clearly,but this is quickly becoming inexcusable! A lot of the community is starting to think either A: your coders are slacking and taking the play testers out to party. or B: you just dont really care about fixing these game breaking bugs, just creating new ones!? If none of this is true then please DE show us..Cuz these bugs in the PoE are enough to drive a person away from the game. FIX THE TERALYST HUNTS ASAP! PLEASE! 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Zanakeph:

Now arcanes work like mods, you equip like mods, upgrade like mods (without downgrade option), and the trade tax work like mods rarity. 

but you can combine 2 rank 1 mods! and arcanes you cant!!! 2 rank 1 arcanes are wasted!

Цитата

Arcane System Overhaul
It’s been quite some time since we really dived back into Arcanes. Moving Arcanes to the Teralyst, Gantulyst and Hydrolyst was just the first step in a much bigger movement to improve the Arcane system that some Tenno might not even know exists.

If you need an Arcane refresher, this spoiler is for you!

That feeling when you get a quality of life changes and it's actually so useful and so good and there's no cache unlike in many other "changes" and fixes" that you can't even.

TwXL0L4.jpg

Couldn't complete the trials and get the 'bonus cosmetics' for doing that because Warframe won't let me log in since before the 24th.

Won't accept ANY keyboard inputs on the log in screen. not even Alt+F4, have to kill in processes.

Still can't log in.

No reply from support.

Amazing.

13 hours ago, CaligulaYzark said:

you're right on that. having 90% of " fix this for raids" message on every patch note was annoying. DE probably was tired of all this and probably raiders made the raids disapear. Though, is it the fault of people complaining about bugs or the fault of devs putting an non polished thing in the game and finally getting rid of it 2 years after when people already put a lot effort into it ? Im Not a raider but i can understand why they are mad. 

But have they made any attempt to understand why DE removed raids? No.  Have they made any attempt at proposing an alternative solution? No.  That is the problem that I'm talking about.

16 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Can people reverse their mistakes with upgrading Arcanes or do we need to go to support? I personally have not made a mistake, but I noticed this is a common issue.

I made that mistake :( 

14 hours ago, CaligulaYzark said:

How selfish. "I didnt made the mistake, so why people did it ? cuz they are really stupid i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " 10/10 thoughs.

This attitude is pretty common in this community, especially whenever the UI of the game changes. 

il y a 26 minutes, Biohazard_Wraith a dit :

But have they made any attempt to understand why DE removed raids? No.  Have they made any attempt at proposing an alternative solution? No.  That is the problem that I'm talking about.

You are making a huge mistake, sir. You are doing some generalization. Not all the raiders were crying forums posters, only a tiny part of it. Like All communities, there were a loudy part. And as usual this part IS annoying. But What about the thousands of raiders that were completely fine with bugs and the way raids were ? None Talks About these guys that actually might stop playing the game, without crying in a patch note thread. And Again, i'm not a raider.

Just Dont think about just a part of the problem. Think About everything. (Everything including utterly annoyed devs who didn't wanted to put so much effort into their game just to satisfy 0.5% of their player base. This 0.5 having 10% of crying peoples.)

I'm not saying removing raids was a wrong choice. Just saying there were better ones to make. Like putting them on some kind of beta state in the game. they wont have any impact on the game, and wont be updated as much as the non beta version. that will let people that enjoyed running raids do it for fun/speedrun.

Arcanes:

Still no fixes for people who accidentaly ranked arcanes wrongly?

I mean, just bring distillers back but as a foundry option instead of buying from syndicates. Its really not that hard since we had them already and people would not have to go to Support or even having to trade with other players.

Archived