Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro’s Infiltrated Vaulted Relics

[DE]Taylor

Well, how Long does it take until every prime is at baro every week so new Players are all yeah I have every prime Frame now i am Boss,and every Veteran invested time into  YOUR game probably more than 10 of These new Players together and making his effort for farming useless coz he can sell his prime sets for dumbprices,is this how you reward your loyal Tenno who farmed Volt prime maybe even back in the old void(which was way better than the current fissure System) till today to Profit of prime vault ? how Long will it take you can buy them for  ducats and credits already made?If this is how it it will be its a clear,,Hello new Players BYE old players'' for me.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ShaiPaneer said:

nooo economy ruined for volt nuuuuu let us wait for him like we have for every other frame

I doubt the Volt Prime market is going to collapse over a single weekend's access to those relics. Remember, it's a gamble, and a rather costly one at that, with no guarantee of getting all the components and blueprint. At best, a few sales are lost and things will be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

If, however, Baro offers these relics again, and again and again..... then feel free to panic.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Neo O1 and Axi V8 Relics will be 55k Credits and 125 Ducats each :highfive:

okay, but that's more than x2 times a regular Axi A2 those are only 50 ducks each

How will Volt and Odonota prime fit into just 2 new relics? since neither Volt nor Odonta had a "rare" drop it was all uncommons what will be the new "rare" drop and what parts will become the new commons? will it just be Neo O1 has all Odonta parts and Axi V8 has all volt parts? that's a bit odd since relics have x6 reward options and that would leave x2 slots left unfilled. really hope that 4ma isn't in there taking a slot

Edited by Carbonitepon8
had more on my mind is all

21 hours ago, ZiG.y said:

Sounds good. Any news on Lato/Braton Vandal?

Hopefully never. Those should be kept as badges of people who played in the very beginning of the game. 6000 mastery is hardly anything worth losing sleep over.

Just now, SasoDuck said:

Hopefully never. Those should be kept as badges of people who played in the very beginning of the game. 6000 mastery is hardly anything worth losing sleep over.

They've said they're re-releasing them before ;/

I can't say I'm overjoyed with this news... At all!! 

First off, this is great for new players, people that were not here during this primes first pass. Also, this will drive the prices on this gear down by quite a bit, again a very good thing for new players!

Now... my issue with this "new addition" to baro's wares is WHERE ARE THE NEW STUFF? Every time we have baro paying us a visit(since his "rework") he always has something NEW. Is it useful? Not always, but it is NEW!

I am a veteran player DE, I have been enjoying WF from more than 2 years now... I already OWN all this prime gear! This new isn't new at all!!

And here is my issue with it... Now we will be seeing valted relics instead of brand new mods, or weapons, or cosmetics... Baro's visit just won't mean anything to me :(

• Like 2

This should become a more regular offering from baro, with the ammount of vaulted primes increasing each prime access, maybe over time offer more vaulted primes at a time. Maybe not every single rotation, but it would be great to have a schedule for when vaulted relics will be offered by baro, even if not which in particular they are, so players can plan ahead to grab primes they are missing.

9 hours ago, ShaiPaneer said:

He better not.... Thats unfair to all the players that paid ....

DE doesn't care about that kind of thing anymore. Giving away vaulted things for free with twitch prime etc.