Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

I see a bunch of fixes, which is nice. But when are we going to get fixes for these bugs 

Tbh, I feel like raids had less gamebreaking bugs in their last days than these. I encounter these on a daily basis if I hunt Eidolons, which caused me severe burnout over past 2 weeks.

Oh, and a downgrade mechanism for Arcanes would be nice.

When will we get a fix for the mistakenly ranked arcanes, and the eidolon hunt bugs that have been reported @[DE]Megan

Support has been unresponsive as well, and this is for the ticket opened 7 days ago. Other issues opened later, like loot lost from the shrine bugs have already been resolved.

Or was I right and the only fix is to regrind the arcanes and fix it myself? :( 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Following suit of the Boltor Bravura Skin, due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Pandero Ceramica Skin can only be equipped on the Pandero

Cant or won't? This feels like Prime bit toggles all over again, where they actually could, they just really didn't want to put in the effort, not until we enough people insisted on it.

12 minutes ago, Midrib said:

I mean I'm loving the general fixes, but we have been content starved since December here and Eidolons are getting stale, there hasn't been a weapon drop since the apostasy update, can we at least get an eta on when Kuva endless is dropping?

There is enough content, enough stuff to do. Me and a lot other veterans want Eidolon Hunt bugs fixed.

Still no fixes for:

Perhaps reddit is not the place DE staff should be spending their time. like really? an off centered cache???? omg please no, this cant be its so impactful and game breaking im glad this was fixed immediately!!

USELESS changes for arcanes.
Idk if at this point you're just taking the piss. All we care about arcane functions, is the ability to downgrade the freaking arcanes and the crazy primed taxes.

What are we doing wrong to not make this clear?

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

PANDERO CERAMICA SKIN
A bold red and white glaze glistens across the surface of this hardened ceramic Pandero Skin.
*Following suit of the Boltor Bravura Skin, due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Pandero Ceramica Skin can only be equipped on the Pandero.

This is no sense for the second time. How about the skin also changes the firing/reloading animations for all the weapons is applied on, to one standard firing/reloading animation that can change depending on the skin applied? Greedy!

Hello Tennos from all system ! i got a question tho when  i was playing i recieved the message for the update and it said  : Move on your Rhino !!! you and your Iron skin are the second hardest thing in game .....can you tell me what happened exactly to it?

Archived