Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.15.1

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, karibiki said:

PLEASE DE STOP HOTFIX WHEN IT'S NIGHT ON CETUS...

I was disconnected from my squad after loading after finish run... I love so much to see my game crashed when Cetus night...

Happens to me whenever loading back to cetus if host leaves

Also instead of crashing it may just auto fail mission even though we have already extracted

DE,

1) Please review Zephyr.  I feel as though the rework needs another go, given what is on offer.  Turbulence and Tornado having their duration cut just make Zephyr less viable.  Combining that with no armor, lower energy than would be needed to sustain casting every 30 seconds, and a passive that is literally a nightmare mode modifier and you get some serious need for the previous duration.  Please, just return it to what it was prior to the otherwise ok rework.

2) The Plains is terrible.  I could write a dissertation but the highlights are numerous bugs, the reward for grind being to grind less, the poor implementation of an open world (having to run back to Cetus constantly and largely being empty), and the insane new grind for generally underwhelming gear.  I understand you pursuing this, as open worlds are the thing in gaming now.  Just please, consider that maybe pursuing a better experience with tight and defined spaces is more to your strengths.

3) Please consider the improvements you've made over the last few years.  You removed the 4 life a day limit, movement 2.0 makes the ninja premise pretty reasonable, and restructuring the void entirely (along with the star chart) makes each relic worth farming.  Al of this came from a knowledge of what you were doing better (improving rather than dramatically changing), and what you could do.  Could we please see some more focus like that?

4) Can we please get the login reward system updated?  The goal is to create an addictive feedback loop with rewards, but 100 days between good rewards (a booster and sigil aren't something I'd consider worth waiting 2 months for) just isn't a draw.  It's a far sight better than the random reward of a gorgon bp, but by the time you've put in enough time to get some of these boosters you won't need them.  The only reason to care about affinity boosts is to grind out a mediocre new weapon, but by the time you've reached so many days in game you'll already know how to power level items.  

I'm never sure that my comments are worth my time.  It seems like the only thing heard is the community at large being enraged (damage 2.5).  After 4+ years it seems like this is a waste, but if I stop then I really don't have the right to bemoan anything.  Put simply, a two year hiatus is looking like something I'm going to have to do again.  It's not a threat, but it is the cycle that has been developed.  I want to play constantly; unfortunately between feeling completely without input, being extremely put-off by insane drop chances, and still without any mechanism to bring in new players this game survives only when the content drops.  That's not a game, it's a fast food restaurant.  

To those preparing the retort that the game is fine and alive, fine.  You'll note that concurrent player count is not focused on, but registered players.  A cynic would suggest a person could register 2-3 accounts to farm, and trade with a main account.  Additionally, I know of plenty of users that haven't logged in for over 730 days.  Having an account means little.  Anecdotally, PoE was 40+ instances on launch, but often during peak times now hovers in the low 20s.  During off times it's in the teens.  The grind is done, and the main reason it is focused on now is the placement of arcanes with Eidolons.  Remove that and the plains would be as devoid of players as they are of content.  

I'm tough because this game is good.  It should be great, but still lacks so many fundamentals.  It's like getting a beautiful sandwich, biting in, and discovering that someone was too lazy to remove the protective layer from the cheese.  I want to see this game better, but I'm rather rapidly coming to the conclusion that this is never going to be a full game.  There's a lot to love, but it just can't cross the finish line.

• ack & brunt with sword and shield danaus skin's melee weapon doesn't shrink when holstered as it's supposed to.

qoCn41J.png

• perla pistol skin is currently bugged with pandero, arca sisco, and stubba after reloading (pls fix it already, it's getting really annoying)

DTbqvk7.jpg

hdxTiNz.jpg

rTudeM3.jpg

The arcane acceleration thing. 

please kindly explain which weapon categorized as rifle more clearly. it doesnt work with shotgun anymore (before yes, tried it with arca plasmor) as it should be that way due to shotgun have its own arcane for fire rate.

it definitely still work with sniper and bow which is good. tested it with lanka and daikyu. just please dont change it again. 

A lot of nice changes.. I'm happy with them

BUT still You should really fix all the Eidolon bugs

And yeah at each hotfix without fixing this.. I think people will continue posting this thread.. 

Also.. Please let us downgrade the arcane .. 

11 hours ago, -FF-Drakulon said:

Hmm Thanks for Fix.

Maybe a small spoiler for weapons from the new PA?

One could ask for a time when more or less khora will come out?

When it will also be dmg 2.5?

When Eidolon Synovia hitboxes are corrected?

From when start to make hotfixes during the day and not at night on the Plains?

And when will we get the long anticipated melee weapon patch? This is what i care about the most.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Talanist:

I see more posting about downgrading arcane, you cant downgrade mods so you should not be able to on arcanes also. 

Yes very smart. Before the Update you could downgrade! and you can combine different mods, but arcanes you cant.

ah and at least: Arcanes are not mods. mods are mods. and arcanes are arcanes...

4 hours ago, Draakendros said:

Could we have sword zaws use the tenno gen sword skins at some point?

Or maybe remodel the parts so zaws don't look like dogcrap.

Melee is the weakest aspect  of the game, both technically and visually. With a few exceptions. 

It can correct the error, that when removing the operator and returning to the warframe, it increases disproportionately the sensitivity of the mouse (ONLY IN URANUS) (it seems that only happens with ash)

hace 48 minutos, jose72 dijo:

It can correct the error, that when removing the operator and returning to the warframe, it increases disproportionately the sensitivity of the mouse (ONLY IN URANUS) (it seems that only happens with ash)

well, finally ash has nothing to do with the bug, the culprit is the water 

I’ve never ever used the forums in any game that I’ve played but the bugs in this game are beyond annoying and I am tired of it so I’m gonna voice my opinion. 

I’ve noticed that since I’ve started playing this game there have been numerous hot fixes—sadly none of them fixing the bugs that are breaking the game. 

I’m so tired of going into the plains to do bounties and having to immediately leave after the first mission because the drone is bugged and it’s stuck on some god forsaken rock. I’m tired of my abilities randomly being bugged. I sometimes can’t use my abilities and I can’t melee or switch to my operator. SOMETIMES I can fix this by purposely killing my self and then reviving. There’s an issue where the enemies will sometimes be stuck up in the air. I’ve also had an issue where you can’t capture the target as intended. You will press “x” on it but nothing happens. Oh and when you have to find the Grineer caches sometimes one will randomly spawn wayyyy up high on a structure where you can’t reach other than archwing. Also had an issue where the targets were glitching under the map. One of the targets ran into the geyser and glitched underground. I could keep going on and on. I’m just so beyond tired of having to leave these bounty missions early. 

Idk if this will even be noticed here but I’m just so irritated. DE why is it so hard to fix bounties? Why are you pushing out so many hot fixes without fixing these bugs that are actually a high priority—or should be? 

9 hours ago, Talanist said:

I see more posting about downgrading arcane, you cant downgrade mods so you should not be able to on arcanes also. 

First, that's not a very useful analogy given the acquisition rate of mods vs. arcanes, even with the more farmable arcane setup now, or the fact that you no longer burn mods to upgrade mods, but you still burn arcanes to upgrade other arcanes. If we spent Endo or Arcando or whatever to upgrade arcanes, then sure, fair comparison. 

Second, the problem is more than that. Arcane distillation is (well, was) a key and expected functionality of arcanes, allowing the recombination for upgrading or trading. DE removed it with, as far as I can tell, no warning and no explanation. It just worked one day, and then later that day, it did not. There was likewise no warning about the irrevocability of combining arcanes (e.g. a "this cannot be undone"), or the fact that once combined, you could not further combine lower-rank sets to continue upgrading.

Any of that -- a notification that arcane distillation was being removed, an explanation of why this new system is in place and/or is better than the old way*, a clear warning about what steps can't be undone -- any of that would have been helpful. 

* Hopefully that explanation will not be the same they used for putting unvaults in Cetus bounties only, e.g., "we think this is more fun."

18 hours ago, -Maliwan- said:

Yea, once again a "Shrine of Eidolon" Update with no eidolon fixes!

- Hitboxes
- Desynced Hitboxes
- Random Eidolon teleports
- Sanctuary bug
- Did I mention desynced hitboxes and hitboxes in general?
- Random Eidolon Death Animations even tho it's a successful capture
- Better vomvalyst spawns?
- Lure pathing is still pretty wonky and tend to block the view
- Hitboxes
- Seizure warning for Eidolon Hunters ( This is not a joke and should be taken very very serious.)
- Not random or limited Lure spawns. Make the lure spawns garantueed.

This.

AND NO NIGHTTIME UPDATES!

Archived