Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.15.1

[DE]Megan

I petition that we make the new anpu staff skin that Baro is selling also a polearm skin! It looks so damn cool and i want to use it on my Lesion... but the lesion is a polearm while the skin is for staffs.... i feel a little cheated, but i should have looked first anyway... 

Any chance that we will see a graphics setting "Hide other players in Relay/Cetus" that will improve performance by not drawing/loading anyone who is not in the clan/group/friends list?

Also, a way to exit from Planes to the Orbiter would be nice. We can enter the Planes directly already after all.

C'mon, so many players requested this already since the release of Planes.

A little of the topic but i specifically remember that i have max ranked all the current ingame Zaw blades and were shown in my profile as max rank, yet just today i noticed that they are again unranked. Has anyone else come accros this?

Still no undoing of the Ember nerf. Hopefully you realize that if you are basing the game off the plains now and you take away Ember's range, you are kinda defeating the purpose of trying to get us out into the plains. Have you notice how so few people play Ember now? She used to be great out in the plains cause of WORLD ON FIRE. Now she got "personal space on fire". 

On 3/10/2018 at 3:33 AM, Rinaldos said:

Any chance that we will see a graphics setting "Hide other players in Relay/Cetus" that will improve performance by not drawing/loading anyone who is not in the clan/group/friends list?

Also, a way to exit from Planes to the Orbiter would be nice. We can enter the Planes directly already after all.

C'mon, so many players requested this already since the release of Planes.

I made a thread about it some time ago. I think it's not gonna happen because of FashionFrame. I mean, taking away crowdy place to show off? You have to look at that fashion even if your PC begs for mercy. I would really like to see the solo Cetus option, or at least option to reduce number of players.

As for exiting the planes to your orbiter. You have abort to orbiter option, just make sure you created save point by completing at least one stage of bounty/incursion.

33 минуты назад, Sebith сказал:

As for exiting the planes to your orbiter. You have abort to orbiter option, just make sure you created save point by completing at least one stage of bounty/incursion.

Not very great mechanics. If I didn't I will lose accuired mods and experience that way. 

Seems that the Hikou Prime is suffering from some sort of reporting glitch/bug.  According to the build I'm working with there are absolutely no status effects being added by the mods that I'm using and yet -- status seems to be going up more and more every time I add a mod.  So much so it looks like this:

PclDdGR.jpg

And yet, Crit stays static.  AFAIK, it's doing as it's supposed to be doing for crit damage based on these mods.  

18 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

Seems that the Hikou Prime is suffering from some sort of reporting glitch/bug.  According to the build I'm working with there are absolutely no status effects being added by the mods that I'm using and yet -- status seems to be going up more and more every time I add a mod.

It's not a bug. Multishot mods increase status chance, because it allows you to fire additional projectiles.

On 10/03/2018 at 6:09 PM, Primus said:

A little of the topic but i specifically remember that i have max ranked all the current ingame Zaw blades and were shown in my profile as max rank, yet just today i noticed that they are again unranked. Has anyone else come accros this?

Are your Zaws gilded? If you master them without gilding, they dont count for mastery. 

seriously not cool on the zenurik thing. if the hostage was a balance problem just make him immune to it. being able to wrangle specters and nekros's shadow added more depth and control to combat. it was also kind of amusing to drag away certain objects like loki's decoy's or chroma's skin while waiting for extraction or something.

21 hours ago, Sebith said:

It's not a bug. Multishot mods increase status chance, because it allows you to fire additional projectiles.

Thanks for the clarification.  It seems really odd that the status increases were going up for each of the crit mods that were put on. 

That's nothing though I happened to be using the wrong build suggestion at the time of my observations (this was more for the Spira and not the Hikou).  

Archived