Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Kryhane said:

Id quite like DE to shut this thread down as 99% of it is people *@##$ing about compensation and being owed despite the game being FREE! 

People want compensation for boosters, which they bougth with money. Or a small extension on the trader since some people wanted to farm for that this weekend cause they have other stuff to do during the week. It's not a weird thing to ask.

Game was playing just fine for most of this afternoon and evening, and then just a few minutes ago everything went pear-shaped again.

Whoever's behind/participating in the DDoS attack are pretty dedicated, and I hope that DE doesn't suffer negatively for it.

This is the ONLY free-to-play game out there that does things fairly and rewards players for spending money rather than expecting players to spend money. This game and the studio behind it have leagues of class, a wonderful community, and an amazing future ahead of them.

Every incident is a learning opportunity, and I know DE will take steps to fix this issue and prevent/mitigate future DDoS attacks on the game.

I, for one, don't much care about compensation. I'll accept whatever, but in the end it's not their fault some salted script kiddies decided DE and Warframe were good targets for meddling.

Keep things up, DE! You've got one of the best games out there on your hands, this will just be another learning experience on the road to even bigger things.

• Like 3

Gerade eben schrieb rendquickfend:

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the people at DE that have sacrificed their weekends to work on fixing this issue. Thanks guys, you are the ones who have been inconvenienced the most, although you couldn't tell from all the complaining some people here are doing. 

Yeah, I second that. It sucks for all of us, but at least we don't have to work because of it. We just have to wait, and then can play again when it is fixed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rendquickfend said:

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the people at DE that have sacrificed their weekends to work on fixing this issue. Thanks guys, you are the ones who have been inconvenienced the most, although you couldn't tell from all the complaining some people here are doing. 

you don't get any prizes for licking a ring piece btw

12 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

If this is a DDOS attack, go bother someone else you A******s this is one of the few good gaming companys! Go bother rockstar games

I don't think is really about the company. It's more about popularity, and how many players those losers can annoy to feel like they made a lot of people as miserable as they are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EwoNik said:

will there be compensation for the inability to enter the game? Perhaps the developers do not care about the players' problems?

read the first page he all ready said he looking into some compo yesterday hopefully its not extension but mail us some boosters as mine ran out early this morning  >.<

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Would be nice they compensated those who had boosters too, to be honest.

Would be nice if DE did a lot of things, but stopping/blocking the attack by a botnet is probably a higher priority for them at the moment. Once that is done they can figure out how they want to proceed.

@4thAbil this isn't a server problem, it is a cyber attack problem. So before you post something ridiculous, please take the time to read the forums, follow the Twitter feed, etc., to understand the why behind the issue.

1 minute ago, Zoliru said:

Game is free

My time is not...
Neither the Plat i buy from them...

So #*!%ing what? Guys are working to fix the game, so you could waste your life sitting at the PC. They are not responcible for breaking the servers. The fixing - takes some time. If you don't understand that - gtfo!