Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Also happened yesterday. It sure seems like some kind of DDOS attack, in which case Mr. hackers, why don't you go mess up with EA? Put a DDOS attack disguised as a cosmetic loot box reward.

Edited by Raydal_pt

2 minutes ago, ironfirefist said:

Chill out Carlos.

We all have a lot of time invested into the game.

If it's a DDoS they can't do anything about it but try to fix it. In the four years i've been playing warframe this never happened.

They have had some gamebreaking bugs going on previously, and usually they were able to hotfix it about 1-2 hours later.

This is why they left the servers open.

This is the first time they've had trouble with this.

Not entirely, a couple of years back there was a series of sustained attacks over a period of a month or so. Hopefully this doesnt drag out as long as that did though

"Don't mean to be salty and get pissed because I can't even check if DE actually already wrote something about this a while ago also stating what I am asking for before I even asked for it so I'm getting upset because I'm too lazy or lack the logic to think of checking it myself"

Edited by MithVakhar

2 minutes ago, The_Imperial_Nugget said:

It isnt like pulling the plug and just restarting server. everything is gucci now... they are working on it.. if multiple parties DDOS its damm hard to stop them.

I would forgive them if it was a DDOS, but i`m 99% sure it`s not, every time they have problems with servers they allways blame something else appart from themselves.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Raydal_pt:

Also happened yesterday. It sure seems like some kind of DDOS attack, in which case Mr. hackers, why don't you go mess up with EA? Put a DDOS attack disguised as a cosmetic loot box reward reward.

i said rockstar games but HELL YEAH you are right :D !

Lets dont forget if its a hacker attack thats just what these A******s want: That we start hating the devs for this, but if its a hacker attack its not their fault. So hate the hackers not the devs they do a pretty good job and this is the first time i see heavy problems like this in the time i play (which isnt that long but still)

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the people at DE that have sacrificed their weekends to work on fixing this issue. Thanks guys, you are the ones who have been inconvenienced the most, although you couldn't tell from all the complaining some people here are doing. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Would be nice they compensated those who had boosters too, to be honest.

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Stay tuned for all follow up information on how we will treat boosters and Baro.

Edited by MithVakhar

1 minute ago, Kryhane said:

Id quite like DE to shut this thread down as 99% of it is people *@##$ing about compensation and being owed despite the game being FREE! 

Game is free

My time is not...
Neither the Plat i buy from them...

• Like 2