Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

It is happening again for me now. Lost so many relics for zephyr and now its all gone. Hope yall get to fix it soon so i can play this game like normal because now its pretty frustrating. Appreciate the hard work yall are putting it to fix it.

1 minute ago, dopey_opi said:

getting this on my end too.  it's really screwing up my ducat farming schedule.  any word on a potential extension for Baro...?

also DE, please quit bringing your cats to work.  they're eating the server hamsters.

They are looking into a extension, so no harm done

4 minutes ago, Alda80 said:

I think this is a joke, if it is part of the april fools, it is already curling the curl, because the european players should not be involved with that, but it takes almost 12 hours without being able to solve the problem and I find it outrageous , I have invested money and hours in this game, I am level 20, but I am already questioning to continue with the game, it does not seem right that we are now two days without being able to play, I am from Spain that there is a time difference between Spain and Canada, where is xtreme digital, but since they are a responsible company should act sensibly and if they are not to have the server open, to close it for maintenance or technical problems so as not to cause discontent in its users and players.

Sincerely, a very angry user and player.
Carlos Fernando Serrano Madrona.

I hope this is you making a really elaborate joke. Like, why are you talking about April Fools? quite a while for that date. And you've invested money into this game, well congratulations, you liked it enough to throw money at people who made a game that you enjoyed, what a crime. Also mastery rank is mostly agreed to not be of any significance, anyone can jump into a defense and farm affinity. 

Mostly what makes me snicker at your comment is that anyone is liable to be attacked and harassed by outsiders. They've said they're working on it. Sometimes it takes time.

Gerade eben schrieb A_blob_of_glue:

I want booster compensation pls :D

And im happy if the servers are running again and can play again, thats good enouth for me. (Maybe Baro stays longer for the ones that couldnt use that time as well but i personally dont need it)

Lets just give them time to figure out a protection if its an attack or fix it if its some other issue

4 minutes ago, ironfirefist said:

Chill out Carlos.

We all have a lot of time invested into the game.

If it's a DDoS they can't do anything about it but try to fix it. In the four years i've been playing warframe this never happened.

They have had some gamebreaking bugs going on previously, and usually they were able to hotfix it about 1-2 hours later.

This is why they left the servers open.

This is the first time they've had trouble with this.

indeed we did cuz we all loved this game!

-Sips my coffee- This is more interesting to read than actually logging in and listening to the Complaining there. Seems wether your in the game or outside the game, people whine and complain. A quick news flash, if you didn't catch what I said in the second sentence...its a game. Its a convience for us to be able to play it, I mean if its seriously that drastic for people that the servers are down to where your pulling out your hair and flipping out...well I'm sorry for ya. Didn't know peoples lives revolved around a game, Let the people work as fast as they can. Seeing as this is a widely populated game and very active, Ull be back anyway. Whining isn't gonna make it go faster. Sit down have a cup of coffee, or go get sumthign actually done maybe when u come back it will be up and u can be all jolly cheery again.

I really dont mind waiting for them to fix the problem, but some regular updates would be nice, as we are all "staying tuned" for 20hours with no update. I know its weekend but if they are already working on the problem then updating there players should not be this big of a deal.

Gerade eben schrieb rendquickfend:

Agreed. It's not even a technical issue, DDoS attacks can happen to just about anything operating through the internet. People should realize that DE couldn't really have prevented this from happening.

Jeah... but here in the Community its all about whine... and cheese... jeah im not happy to lose all the stuff after a mission but it helps actualy nothing... to go enrage and flame like Kid who lost his Candys... Go outside... meet Friends but keep whining... so Kindergarten...

If ppl have so tragic little to do with their lives that their worlds almost ends because a game server is down, I do belive it is time to seek professional help for those gaming addictions... well... I had my 10 min at the computer now... gonna go spend time with my fiance and son instead... and call my dad since it's his birthday... oh wait.. i would have done that anyway even if the servers were up!

1 minute ago, FataL-Flaw said:

Yes, dramatic... but people who work tend to only have the weekend to play for any significant amount of time.. So it does suck.

Yesterday I DC'd in the Cetus transition zone after killing the eidolon, and when I logged back on I found that I received no loot at all..

ok, i understand some of us have less time than others, but its not like you can blame the company for this issue...

i also understand the frustration of doing something really hard or getting something rare and then losing progress / loot, but thats no reason to stop playing the game for the rest of your life, just find a different occupation for the time being, im sure you can meet up with friends or play another game, or even do something you're always too lazy to do (like study or exercise) :)

2 minutes ago, ironfirefist said:

Chill out Carlos.

We all have a lot of time invested into the game.

If it's a DDoS they can't do anything about it but try to fix it. In the four years i've been playing warframe this never happened.

They have had some gamebreaking bugs going on previously, and usually they were able to hotfix it about 1-2 hours later.

This is why they left the servers open.

This is the first time they've had trouble with this.

It has happened one or two times before... it was fixed in a days period. It also led to that you couldn´t login at all. But I think this one is more severe as the attackers keep pushin´ in waves.

Ideally we should be a supportive community and not yell at DE that we lost this, but inform them gracefully that an event like this has happened.

Everyone, please remain calm and knowing DE's generosity, they most likely will refund items, but its not a competition here to see who lost the most stuff

Just saying

Edit; Its not DE's fault so stop saying things like "De how inconsiderate are you"

Let them handle it, till then keep vile comments to yourself

Edited by CalcualtedMurderMachine
  • Like 2