Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, ChaosXander said:

I still think "free players" who didnt invest any real money in it, should shove a shovel up their buttcrack.  Who ivnested Moneys into this technically have a lawsuit of complaint to make if they wish to.  I suggest to everyone who didnt spent any real money in it to sh ut the fu ck up.

You don't say, ive got 75% off from plat purchase, decisions decisions ... 

Gerade eben schrieb WeirdoWardo:

People want compensation for boosters, which they bougth with money. Or a small extension on the trader since some people wanted to farm for that this weekend cause they have other stuff to do during the week. It's not a weird thing to ask.

u are right its not.. but they answered this question already and u ppl keep ask and ask and ... 

for my opinion this is just STUPID... yeah its logical keep the menpower busy here in forum to read and respond to all those whiny little boys asking for the 1000000000000000th time for compensation ..BRAVO! that help for SURE...

4 minutes ago, IHauptmanI said:

I would forgive them if it was a DDOS, but i`m 99% sure it`s not, every time they have problems with servers they allways blame something else appart from themselves.

definitely ddos attack and we all know who's behind it, but heh can't do #h1t about it...

2 minutes ago, golfmike said:

Would be nice if DE did a lot of things, but stopping/blocking the attack by a botnet is probably a higher priority for them at the moment. Once that is done they can figure out how they want to proceed.

@4thAbil this isn't a server problem, it is a cyber attack problem. So before you post something ridiculous, please take the time to read the forums, follow the Twitter feed, etc., to understand the why behind the issue.

Whoa, no need for the passive aggressive comment there.

Stop being so tense. It isn't necessary. This is a forum afterall.

1 minute ago, MithVakhar said:

of course, just pointed out that they also noted it to ease your concern :)

giphy.gif

Edited by Valiant

1 minute ago, smokingwreckage said:

Somebody set the local grocer on fire. I'm suing the grocer. He just doesn't understand how much money and time I have invested into buying potatoes from him to make my favourite: potato salad.

This made me cringe and smile all at the same time XD

3 minutes ago, Nyhmfein said:

Unfortunate but happens. No game is DDOS proof, let alone an indie one. They'll probably extend Baro to compensate, no real harm done.

Yeah, they're working on it, all we can do is wait. Everyone go to the void and grab a beer! (I need to study new build ideas anyway) :P