Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anger from Red Text

More-L

So maybe you saw it, maybe you didn't. But red text got a little angry at players, I get that a lot of people would have complained and asked 'where is my Kuva' but like really? I'll just let the text speak for itself... 

77044a8fbb9808b931ff4e48036fee15.png

ignore this if you don't really care

Spoiler

EDIT: Ok I am going to elaborate on this more for future readers, keep in mind when this edit was made. I am not defending the ones complaining/that complained about missing kuva. My intention is point at that this kind of behavior isn't appropriate (as others have acknowledged) even if it has justification.

The implication from the text is that every single player is incompetent at gathering information before making a complaint. Clearly the person who wrote the text in question was annoyed/angry at players and it is likely they let their anger get the better of them. But this is a company that makes profit from its customers, a statement that so clearly belittles those customers (regardless of the reason) is NOT something that should go without punishment for the individual who made the statement (I'm not talking getting fired though)

My intention was originally just to point out it wasn't appropriate, but I feel like I needed to elaborate.

EDIT 2: Apologies for not making my initial point that clear. For anyone who actually reads this spoiler, I would prefer if you read through my responses if you disagree with my point, I will bullet point my main issues here to try to prevent needless disagreements for future readers:

• The initial information on DE working on the missing kuva is not readily available in-game, you have to check to forums to know. DE could fix this in the future by making more announcements available in-game. Possibly with a little popup window.
  • Due to lack of readily available information, the comment by red text is unfair towards those who don't know/use forums. 
  • The wording of the statement is an issue. The intent is fine, but wording is not.
  • idk maybe more points in my other posts if you care to read them.

Edited by More-L
typo

Hey, there's a person behind it. The frustration is understandable when the entire playerbase is moaning like spoiled little children.. especially when they're obviously working on rectifying the issue and getting people's Kuva back.

Okay?

Can't say I blame Redtext to be brutally honest, the number of times I see people failing to read threads or posts, and asking questions that have already been asked are beyond belief, I'm salty at them and I'm not even a moderator.

Is it unprofessional? Sure.

Is it undeserved? Not in the slightest. 

Aren't we all just a Tenno 

we all can lose or get angry ,so i simply don't understand why you post a screenshot about this.

Still I would like to know if its safe to keep doing Kuva ,if DE will make an update were all our 2 stacks of Kuva becomes one proper ,I would continue to do the survival .

CheeRz :smile:

Edited by Towik
I forgot "this"

1 minute ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Hey, there's a person behind it. The frustration is understandable when the entire playerbase is moaning like spoiled little children.. especially when they're obviously working on rectifying the issue and getting people's Kuva back.

They should be moaning "like spoiled children" though. After all this time we finally get Kuva Survival, and then we don't even get what little Kuva we get from it.

Obviously there is a person behind it. It doesn't excuse the fact on how they worded it looking down on players as incompetent. If the person worded it better I would have had no issues. I'm not even one of the players affected by the kuva bug but I still find it inappropriate.

Red texter is almighty... people just need to chill and wait.. DE cant fix everything in 10 seconds.. every issue that ever showed it self has been fixed and people got a compensation.. so i understand there frustration. when people start stalking the forum after 5 minutes

Just now, Kappa64 said:

Care to elaborate on that point? Really easy to disagree and say nothing.

DE (or rather, the people behind it) are only human. This isn't the first time they've sent in an update with bugs and it will sure as hell not be the last. They're evidently fixing the issue and the people who are, yes, moaning like spoiled, impatient brats, are not helping the case. 

As for the "little Kuva" you got from the mission, keep in mind that we don't know exactly how many people they need to return Kuva to. It's gonna take a while. All we need right now is to be patient. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

DE (or rather, the people behind it) are only human. This isn't the first time they've sent in an update with bugs and it will sure as hell not be the last. They're evidently fixing the issue and the people who are, yes, moaning like spoiled, impatient brats, are not helping the case. 

As for the "little Kuva" you got from the mission, keep in mind that we don't know exactly how many people they need to return Kuva to. It's gonna take a while. All we need right now is to be patient. 

So I should be able to treat my customers rudely because I'm human? And people complaining about their rewards not being here, isn't that only human too? 

Just now, Kappa64 said:

So I should be able to treat my customers rudely because I'm human? And people complaining about their rewards not being here, isn't that only human too? 

Of course. I don't not expect people to want their Kuva back, but obviously, they're not gonna get it back immediately.

As for exactly what the red text said:

15 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Is it unprofessional? Sure.

Is it undeserved? Not in the slightest. 

I don't believe how bad is that redtext. It's highly unprofessionel, it's offensive, and on top of it it comes after that they as usual just dumped bugged content on the playerbase as they always do btw. But the most ridicolous thing is that there is ppl defending it.. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Nirrel said:

I don't believe how bad is that redtext. It's highly unprofessionel, it's offensive, and on top of it it comes after that they as usual just dumped bugged content on the playerbase as they always do btw. But the most ridicolous thing is that there is ppl defending it.. LOL.

Image result for let me laugh even harder gif

3 minutes ago, More-L said:

This person could have grown up and just said 'Sorry if you missed it, but we are working on returning missing kuva. Have patience Tenno!'

And obviously, they probably would have said something like this had it not been for hundreds of whining Tenno asking for their Kuva back while the problem at hand is being actively worked on as we speak.

Also, apparently being pissed at people begging over and over for the same thing while you're trying to fix it makes you immature? Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure you've never been angry in your entire life, considering your mature personality. /s

Just now, WhiteCr0w said:

Well said, couldn't agree more.

Between the incessant, mindless whining about scaling the Kuva rewards and the little freakouts in chat over the bug, it's embarrassing to behold. At times I feel bad for DE, other times I'm ashamed to be a part of this community. The thought of being lumped in with such whine bags is sickening.

What I find sickening the costant asking for feedback and than when they get it they just ignore it. What I find even more sickening that they are just dumping bugged content constantly on the players making them loose playtime as if we didn't have anything to do than to wait for them to sort out their own mistake afterward. perhaps would be time to properly test content before dumping it on your playerbase and there would be way less whining.

To be fair, they are the last ones to have any right to be angry here.

2 minutes ago, Nirrel said:

If you realise that buggy content is the norm, then you must also be aware of the fact that DE normally fix their mistakes, yes?

We all know that we're getting buggy content, whining about it is like crying that the sky is blue. What do you solve? The sky is always going to be blue, just as new content is always going to be buggy. DE have left that beta tag there for a reason.

But true to the past they have set out to rectify their mistake, they don't have to, they can chalk every single run up to a bug and leave you SoL if they really want, but they're still trying. They say they're trying. People continue to whine despite that. I would be, and have been arsey on these forums for less.

While it is fairly clear I won't be able to come to any form of agreement with either of you, I still feel the need to point out this.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Which part of 'They had ALREADY said it' did you not understand?

Are you not able to read too?

You want them to type they are 'working on rectifying the issue' every time a spoiled child that behaves irrationally whines?

A large portion of players don't go on the forums, and why should they have to? It isn't a requirement to check every single update from DE. The red text was CLEARLY for those who DO NOT use the forums. So trying to say 'it was already said here or there' means absolutely nothing. There was no way to check this information in-game, and due to this situation, I believe it should become available information in-game.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

And obviously, they probably would have said something like this had it not been for hundreds of whining Tenno asking for their Kuva back while the problem at hand is being actively worked on as we speak.

Also, apparently being pissed at people begging over and over for the same thing while you're trying to fix it makes you immature? Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure you've never been angry in your entire life, considering your mature personality. /s

No, being a company that makes profits of customers then belittling those customers because there is a large majority of complaints about a particular issue that was not clarified in an easy to access location is immaturity. The immaturity lies solely with the person who wrote the red text though. Not DE as a whole.

Sometimes the person behind RD allows itself too much liberty with innuendo and 'that kind of' jokes when a regular non-RD or DE person gets kicked from chats on daily basis for same things. Double standarts are so double :clem:

Edited by Thundervision
I'm just sayin'!

*Customer comes into store*
*Customer sees no milk and asks where it is*
*Worker explains that the delievery hasn't been made yet but will be coming today*
*Worker understands to prevent further questioning from future people, worker posts a sign on door and also where the milk should be, explaining why there is no milk yet*
*More customers come in and ask where is the milk*
*Some of the customers despite walking in front of the sign start to have tantrums both annoying the workers and other customers*
*Worker can't even explain because these customers are refusing to listen despite already putting up signs and explaining politely*
*Worker raises voice loudly and speaks rudely to be heard*

Dealt with similar things in life at work. If you have a sample product out for people to try and people are throwing a tantrum are just disturbing the work place, you usually kick them out or call the police. And in some places, you have workers who's sole job is to forcefully remove them.

Edited by MithVakhar