Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove kuva reward in sortie...

EvilDarknessAlien

no this is a good reward.

anasa sculpture + endo are redundant to me

orokin catalyst/reactor blueprint are pointless - I will either pay for these with

resource drop chance boosters are bad.

Kuva & riven rewards are related but are not the same.

TBH if it were Riven OR Kuva OR 4000 endo OR super core everytime I'd be happy.

Ledg core > Riven > Kuva > nothing else I care about

Ledg core like that ever drops

Riven probably trash but sometimes nice

Kuva to fix the above

Reactors I have so many BP doing nothing 

Catalysts Okay kinda okayish I guess

Forma need I say more

Exilus I have all I ever need thanks to Spacemom

Boosters better than a kick in the nuts

Endo ktnxbye

Statue wut again!!!

Just now, (XB1)Solargeo said:

you don't want several rolls for a riven?

I don't care about rivens. I don't like the RNG BS attached to them, so, I don't care about kuva either. Both are terrible additions to the game, so, I stay as far away from them as I can.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

I don't care about rivens. I don't like the RNG BS attached to them, so, I don't care about kuva either. Both are terrible additions to the game, so, I stay as far away from them as I can.

This entire game is rng... 

Tbh if you ask me I like the current sortie rewards. Yeah some of them are less enticing than others but that doesn't make them bad. To me endo is useful for my primed mods, kuva is useful to reroll especially since I don't really want to have to spend a day farming it as well as putting a squad together to do so. If you don't like it that's fine but that's not a good enough reason for it to be taken away from everyone else who might want of need it. And as for sculptures while they're not exactly great at least they're free plat. If you're smart and find the right buyers you can sell them for 6-7p per when fully upgraded. And everything else on there is useful too. Boosters are good to help with leveling or credits (although I'd change them so they could be saved and activated when needed instead of activated automatically and wasted because you have nothing to level), potatoes because some people need them surprisingly and cores, I don't think I need to explain why they're good.