Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we have the Kuva survival mode extend to the planets the Kuva Fortress is around, like an option Node with the same level as the Kuva Fortress so we can have the option to play Mercury, Venus, Earth,etc., in a higher level setting.

What ever happened to our arcane distiller button?

None of the patch notes have spoken about the removal or the return of the feature.

Are we going to an explanation for this or are we going to get our button back?

Hoping to here about this in an official response at some point. 

6 minutes ago, ChaoticPapaya said:

What ever happened to our arcane distiller button?

None of the patch notes have spoken about the removal or the return of the feature.

Are we going to an explanation for this or are we going to get our button back?

Hoping to here about this in an official response at some point. 

You can now distill/remove arcanes for free, without having to spend Syndicate standing. There's not much to be explained about it. You equip and unequip them like mods now.

Any news to release date or Kora and plains update?

Any progress on the arm cannon and the sentinel drop ship shown a few devstreams back?

You guys have anything on the infested room as it is useless on the time being?

PS: It is fine with out the Hydroid and Zephyr prime trailer, I'm sure a part of the team is ->Sacrificing<- their time with the next quest. 

Will Mastery Rank 30 be the final rank? (I sort of hope so)

Will we ever see very powerful weapons with very high mastery rank requirements? Or is the potential backlash too much of a worry?

Since you guys have seemed against being able to take off lenses, could we ever at least have the ability to completely destroy them off of a frame or weapon?

Will it ever be possible to immediately cure the infested cyst that appears on every new Warframe? There is nothing as ugly as getting a new frame, leveling it up, only to have to see that bright fuschia boil grow on its neck for days before it can be removed. Talk about ruining the "new Frame" experience :angry: 

With the exception of the few players that may want to drain it to build some sort of grossed out mutilated pet, there is ZERO reason it exists in the game. Will you ever allow players to "cure" it at first sight via something purchasable with credits from the market or allow players to opt out of this "feature" altogether? 

11 hours ago, Urim512 said:

hi i know there have been a few updates and i don't know if anyone has asked this question yet so im going to: when will we get the update to rescue the lotus from where ever she is being held it has been months since that scene and i believe i speak for all tenno when i say we want the lotus back

Not really. XD

I'd like a way to mute her for good. 

Where are the emblems for us console players who participated in the Greatest Tenno Trailer Contest months ago? Yes, I know it was months ago but I need closure on this. Some of my console pals and I weren't given the emblems even though we participated and followed the rules to a T.

First things first, as an Excal main I want to throw out a huge thank-you for the Dex skin. Now I can fashion-frame Excal with prime weapons, and that is single-handedly what brought me back to WF for more than a couple days after a two-year break. Because of that I stuck around long enough to reinstall the game through Steam and get access to the TennoGen content, which is quite frankly wonderful. So thank you for that!

With fashion-framing in mind I have a few questions pertaining to pets. There are several options for both Grineer and Infested via sentinel bodies and/or companion fur patterns and armor sets. Corpus, meanwhile, has one (normal Helios).

Therefore:

1) Could we get the ability to use the normal skins with prime sentinels like we can for warframes? I could just use Helios Prime then with its normal skin (sold normal Helios when I got Prime) and be mostly happy.

2) Alternatively, could we get a Corpus-themed body for an existing sentinel? Perhaps an Osprey body for Taxon?

3) Failing either of those things: as others have asked, ETA on Moa pets?

Some additional questions now that I've read all the previous posts:

Mentioned by others in this thread:

1) Are there any current plans or future possibilities for an operator bed deco to put in your personal quarters?

2) We have some faction archweapons, are faction archwings a possibility?

3) Syndicate operator gear? Can that be a thing?

4) Could we get the ability to revive sentinels like we do companions? Or failing that, could we get some kind of sentinel health recovery mod along the lines of Medi-Pet Kit or Pack Leader? Such a mod would mitigate if not completely solve what I feel like is a disparity between the two, especially with high-level/endless content, but is the inability to revive sentinels an intentional design decision? If so, for what reason?

5) Could we get a separate chat channel for riven trading? I like the filter function, but I use it almost entirely for filtering out riven sales and I feel it'd be much simpler to just click over to the riven channel when I'm in the market for them as opposed to removing/reinstating filters.

A couple questions I haven't seen in this thread:

1) Am I correct in assuming that the area where the map, syndicate, codex, market, news and conclave nodes are is the lander, meanwhile everything down the ramp is the orbiter? If so, are there any plans/hopes/dreams for different lander interiors based on the shapes of the different landers? It kind of breaks the immersion when I equip the Xiphos for instance and still come back to a Liset interior.

2) Are there plans to give the ability to decorate the rear areas of the orbiter (including the personal quarters) while in Operator mode?

That's about it, I reckon. Once again, thanks for Dexcal and thanks for the game!

Is the Sergeant ever going to get a Rework? I've always wanted a Sigil from him and he doesn't even have an intro!! Not to mention you can pretty much cut through him like a wet piece of paper with a Skana. Even during a Sortie it takes what, one good shot with a Tigris Prime to kill him? It's kinda sad..

Another question, will we ever get more Sentient themed items? Like armor, weapons (I want a Sentient primary so bad), or a sentinel possibly??

10 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Pretty sure they at one point mentioned how they had to gut the plans for tombs because of time constraints. That's why they renamed the Update "Echoes of the Sentient".

Same with the Starmap update not having had an the event teased in old quests that teased how the Sentients were going to try and destroy the Void. Still hoping for that one to be retroactively added.

Thanks for the info. I was still under the impression that it will still be a thing in some form or another as the devs have mentioned on a few occasions the idea of the sentient dropship. that seems to be part of the tombs trailer. That being said, a more encompassing take on what the update was and what it might be would be nice to hear covered during one of the streams. ^^

I recently set about redesigning and rebuilding our entire clan's dojo, this involved me destroying everything other than the indestructible great hall and a few reactors in order to completely overhaul the design. My intent was to create an accessible and easy to navigate dojo that was simplistic and close together, avoiding the use of teleporters, excessive hallways, or the Halls themselves.

After having redone a vast majority of the dojo through the use of a few hundred plat a 75% off coupon graciously gifted me, I found that my ideal dojo was impossible in the current system, I had diagrammed my dojo as starting in the Junno Water Garden, in order to make use of its beautiful layout, four doors, and central design. However, this is apparently impossible, as the player MUST spawn in in one of the Halls, (Greater,Grand,Etc.) and even after building all of the Halls I could only move my spawnpoint into one of these.

I'm asking that this small change be made to where the player can spawn, as it would vastly improve functionality of the dojo system, and allow better use of the new decorations and additions that are being made to the system.

I'm open to feedback and would love to hear if anyone else has experienced a similar minor problem that really just ruins functionality.

2 hours ago, IsaIrethi said:

You can now distill/remove arcanes for free, without having to spend Syndicate standing. There's not much to be explained about it. You equip and unequip them like mods now.

Uhh... I think the OP here is referring to when they changed the Arcane system. In the first wave, some of us got our arcanes misranked, until DE changed the arcane rank up system to be much more clearer. I had a Magus Arcane ruined this way, where instead of making 1 Rank 3 arcane, I ended up with a Rank 2, and a Rank 1 and no way to fix it. 

I would say OP still has this issue, and hasn't gotten them resolved. 

Archived