Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

38 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Being afk already makes it so they don't get rewards. They have to move around at least a certain distance or kill enemies with a gun before the the rewards are presented to be eligible.

I'll rephrase to: while staying AFK or doing something else other than helping.

Pèople still get kuva even if they're AFK (or they go AFK after receiving the Kuva from the siphon)

You can't fix this without hurting the game. If you make system too punishing, one day you will get afk bans when you tab out, but someone from your previous squad will start a new mission. You can report people even now for afk farm, you know. You just need to jump through a few hoops to do it, but it keeps false reports down.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

Do you think we could ever get a small buff bar for npc allies? As a frequent oberon player i've gotten accustomed to being able to tell when my heal is on units like operatives or drones/lures, theres a visible green glowing effect and i can see their health replenishing either through ui, like operatives, or watching their healthbars. 

I for the life of me however have no clue what to look for with the armor buff, if it has a vfx at all, and if it affects these units, especially the lures/drones since they hover. Plus i don't want to try to find them and spend time staring at their healthbar in combat to see the buffs they have.

Hey guys!

Question 1: With work being done on the UI would it be possible to allow us to reposition certain elements of it around and would it be possible to recolor the markers that pop up? 

I ask this mostly because my girlfriend is blind in one eye and being able to readjust some of the smaller elements of the UI such as the map would be such a huge boon to her    

Question 2: Could it be possible to add the name of our current load out to our weapons, frames, and companions?

On occasion I forget what loadout I have and go through a small panic trying to remember so by adding the name of the current loaded to the left of the weapons, frames, and companion would help not only myself but the other Tenno out there

Question 3: To go along with my UI theme set of questions could you please add the ability to open up a small window with concise information regarding our current buffs?            This feature could be mapped to the "show player list" key allowing us to cycle whos in our party, what buffs are on me, and turning it off

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for making Warframe such a fantastic experience! 

Question when will slots for warframes be removed 20p for 1 not worth it i have 3 which i cant collect due to the plat needed this game has to many microtransactions in it remove the slots plus takes 3 days to even build a warframe which you dont have a slot you cant use it

Question 2 needs levels dedicated to ducats selling prime parts are not worth much plus people need plat hows it possible to get both

The new Nezha augment and Blazing Chakram buff were nice, but what are the thoughts around not having the heal regenerate Warding Halo's health? It would be really great synergy and the heal radius pretty much warrants a melee play style, so only tanky frames can really benefit from it. Not having control over Warding Halo's uptime also feels pretty bad.

Any plans on reworking or doing a pass on Vauban and his subsequent Prime?

I understand Minelayer was a recent addition, but it is cumbersome to swap and use mid-combat. Perhaps having less skills on a single dial might be an option to fixing it, like moving some of Minelayers skills onto Tesla, or folding some together would alleviate the problems with the clumsiness of the skill.

In addition, Tesla has been suffering for so long without a change regarding its functionality or scaling, it's in a pretty bad place and is largely overshadowed by Bastille and Vortex which have basically consumed his core kit. 

Hopefully, there's a plan for him in the future. Either way, thank you for the last five years.

Dojutrek - The Vauban Enthusiast

Please increase riven capacity!!! I've been at max capacity for months, and the next login milestone reward is a 3 pack of Riven mods! I haven't even been running sorties because without the ability to obtain more riven mods it feels like a pointless waste of time to run them.

Can't wait for khora!

A few questions:

Is there any word on anything parkour related? I heard that you where going to attempt to make alternate animations for wall-running, If so do you have any plans on a release date for them?

With the upcoming Moa pets can we expect to see any added mechanics for pets as a whole? Things like ways to command your pet on the go or interacting during missions with them? Can I finally get to play fetch with the bones of my fallen enemies? 

A while back we saw some concept art for more Tenno hairstyles, Are those still in the works by chance? They looked really awesome!

Can we get a weapon placement option for our secondary and primary weapons? And though it might be a bit much to ask can we also see a placement option for our syandanas and armor pieces?

And finally do you think its possible to have multiple player cut-scenes for quests? I always loved the little snippets of cinematic's where it shows the other players you are currently in-game with, like when you rise up on the elevator before fighting kela, From a technical standpoint do you think its possible to add them as side characters during a cut-scene? For instance you have a scene with A single tenno but you are playing with one friend - So they are also included in the background of the main scene, same goes for if you have 2 or 3 people playing with you during the quest, I thought this would be a neat feature if possible and it would still let people play solo so you don't absolutely have to play with friends.

Just a small question, but will a fix for arrow skins not working with Daikyu bow skins be anytime soon? I miss using the Ki'Teer arrows, no effects are shown nor do they appear in the quiver. I think this is also affecting other bow skins for Cernos and Paris as well.

Almighty Canadian overlords of Digital Extremes, if you may humor me for a moment, I implore you to check out these links for ideas on how to improve syndicates.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/796780-syndicate-operator-suits-added-arbiters-of-hexis-art/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/922864-syndicates-need-some-love-as-does-simaris/?tab=comments#comment-9508753

Oh, by the way, when are excluded TennoGen items from previous packs coming to consoles? I yearn for Rhino Graxx ever so much...I'm incomplete without that Grineer aesthetic!

Archived