The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KHORA

(PSN)Croewe

2 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

<,< Polearms ... Extend a bit ... and that's ALL you'd have to do to a scythe's handle to make it a 2 handed ...
But really .. considering the Glaives Actually shrink into a little wrist disk ... this isn't even an argument~ Seriously in the grand scheme who cares if the Scythe Enlarges it's model when a Heavy stance is Equipped ... No one is going to say "oh techno magic space ninja avatars controlled by god like children is all fine but that growing scythe isn't realistic.. Worse game ever"

They extend 10-15%, not 25%+. Small objects like glaives that are designed to fold or retract up shrinking further is nowhere near as odd as a weapon the size of a 2H scythe globally shrinking down on your back.

Well that sucks. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. They could at least give her the Exalted Whip as her 4, the dome is super lackluster and just doesn't look good.

I'd rather they just delayed her until 2.5 is fully finished. As of now she looks insanely generic and doesn't bring anything new to the table aside from summoning a Kavat.

Edited by Xylyssa

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

They extend 10-15%, not 25%+. Small objects like glaives that are designed to fold or retract up shrinking further is nowhere near as odd as a weapon the size of a 2H scythe globally shrinking down on your back.

Who in the Hell said it would shrink to a One handed size when you put it on your back?

They Could Have Buffed Scythes and Increased their size and Range plus give them a cool reaper style charge attack. Khora's 4 could be a toggle for her 2, I agree Exalted whip was amazing, the whip seems too much like gara's sword.  Some people payed plat for stalking fan when it's drop was rarer, and I put a lot of forma into all my scythes.

I'm curious to see how a warframe with a built-in kavat will work. Though honestly, i've been looking forward to the frame; but the thing i'm really excited for is learning more about Sigor Savah. Hopefully even meeting him. I felt kinda moved by the hidden messages in the glass statuettes, and his voice actor gave quite a subtle performance that i'm rather unused to from DE's usual voice cast. I feel kinda invested in knowing his fate.

They changed her drastically mainly because of the feedback they received on damage 2.5 being a terrible idea. They're pretty much scraping damage 2.5 and coming up with something new, possibly damage 3.0.

Still disappointed how she turned out though, she is like another Harrow and Vauban in terms of CC. Her Kavat summoning is the only thing that is keeping me interested.

1 hour ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:
  • I was SOOO happy because the lack of attention to whips in Warframe is urksome

The reason Exalted whip is getting removed IS the attention whips get in Warframe. Particulary Memeing strike +prime range + riven mods + range.

The last thing this game needs is a spin attack exalted whip.

Just now, Myscho said:

I was hoping for quest giving all warframe parts again, but sadly they put her into Sanctuary Onslaught

we all know they wont do that again, cus it means people burn through the new content that much faster. plus they're less likely to buy the frame if they're just going to be handed all the parts anyways

2 minutes ago, Streaky_Haddock said:

I'm curious to see how a warframe with a built-in kavat will work. Though honestly, i've been looking forward to the frame; but the thing i'm really excited for is learning more about Sigor Savah. Hopefully even meeting him. I felt kinda moved by the hidden messages in the glass statuettes, and his voice actor gave quite a subtle performance that i'm rather unused to from DE's usual voice cast. I feel kinda invested in knowing his fate.

I don't know if Khora is coming with a quest or not, but I do hope we get to learn more about Sigor Savah somehow. Those hidden ghoul transmissions really got me interested in this character and the lore behind it. The voice acting was really captivating and would like to hear more from him. 

2 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

The reason Exalted whip is getting removed IS the attention whips get in Warframe. Particulary Memeing strike +prime range + riven mods + range.

The last thing this game needs is a spin attack exalted whip.

Wrong sort of attention and that's not linked to them being Whips specifically

6 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

we all know they wont do that again, cus it means people burn through the new content that much faster. plus they're less likely to buy the frame if they're just going to be handed all the parts anyways

Has nothing to do with how fast people burn through content. It's a quest, they aren't designed to be long term. Whenever they have some fancy new system, the new frame coming out at the same time is going to part of that system. That's all there is to it. And people that buy frames still buy them even if the quest is easy and things are handed to them. It's still faster and we want our new toy now. How long it takes to get something almost never influences people to buy something.

Edited by Ceryk

This may come off as rude, but does anyone even listen to anything they say during the devstreams, or are that many people just super selective in what they pay attention to? Scott very clearly said that there will be NO 2.5, and a 3.0 isn't even a 'when', but an 'if'. Also, I personally prefer the way the new abilities look vs. the original designs as I'm really not a fan of the whole switching mechanic a la Ivara and Vauban, but I seem to be in the minority on that.

35 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

She used to be so cool with the unique ability to change damage types and now she is just Harrow with a Kavat? Also what happened to her Exalted Whip? What is with the super lame dome explosion? I was insanely hyped for this frame until you showed her off today and now I am sorely disappointed.

Thanks Community.

FTFY