The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Sanctuary Onslaught Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I'm sure this is nothing that isn't already known, but I am feeling hard-pressed to want to attempt Sanctuary for a little while.  I am averaging roughly a 50 to 60% crash rate with full loss of loot, often on sessions that have progressed past level 7 or 8.  That is a lot of wasted time an effort I am feeling the pinch of at the moment. Can we either fix the stability issues or maybe incorporate an extract feature, for when our spider-senses start tingling and we want to extract, lest we lose everything and gain no rewards?

I don't think I feel safe trying this mode again until I can be certain that it is not going to just crash out and lose all my loot and points and prizes.  I would really like to try Khora, and its one thing for the piece you need not to drop, but its quite another to know you're staring down a currently (for me) greater than 50% crash/loot loss rate.  :(

4 minutes ago, Sixes_Wild said:

I am averaging roughly a 50 to 60% crash rate

You are just being nice by saying it is only 50-60 %....

For me it is a greater chance to get Khora BP then to finish a mission without crashing and loosing everything.That is about 3%...

Pretty much what the title says. Not necessarily asking something to appear in the loot tables. Maybe even include resources that drop according to the tileset you spawn in. Since the enemy spawns are much more frequent, you can just lower the ammount received so that players have something like an alternative to camping some survival rather than the new definitive way to farm resources.

1 hour ago, Ascarith said:

Survival rewards you for hitting the check point. Onslaught only rewards you after you go past the check point. 

No, the portal IS the checkpoint. You are not forced to go to the portal after completing a round to start a new round, but the round is only completed when passing through the portal.

Maybe some you misunderstood the game mode, because you think that you have completed the round when the timer reaches zero and the portal opens, but this is wrong. The round is completed when you cross that portal, it's a two-phase mode. 

- Zone (round) starts
1. Mantain the efficiency by killing enemies for 2.5 minutes.
2. Reach the conduit before it closes.
- Zone (round) ends

What @kyori is asking is a way to extract between Step 1 and Step 2, which seems unreasonable to me. However, this structure is subject to change. 

Edited by (PS4)thekarlone

Just did a normal mode run in which I entered a portal to a new tileset, and proceeded to fall out of bounds right after entering. This resulted getting transported back to the old tileset; unable to re-enter the portal to go to the intended location, this ended with the game pulling me out as if I had not entered the portal in the first place..

Other then that the only issue i've encountered is massive FPS drops whenever a new portal spawns, similar to the FPS drops encountered when entering the plains from Cetus (At least for me), but no crashes so far. 

That being said; does the game limit FPS when loading a new area? If so that would explain the FPS drops with both the portal and entering the plains from Cetus.

In last update have more glitch

1.Broken portal

2.Example:With  Loki go in portal  and give some  white screen this fix with operator on 5) ,  but Loki ,something stuck invisible

3. 6 Zones = Rotation B   double on  Lua finial sec on open portal and on  full affis. blocked my computer  full stuck with windows

34 minutes ago, CandyManCriminal said:

there is an extract method

just dont go through the portal

How is that of any use if game simply freezes or host migration occurs mid game?

Last time game froze I checked system monitor and everything was running smoothly.No high memory usage or anything like that.

This is 100%  bug or something that is coming from mission itself.It is not possible that so many people are reporting same problems that weren't happening before.

I came here to see if there was a thread about this, and I am shocked that there's even an argument to be had against this feedback. You 'completed the round' when you kept efficiency up long enough for the portal to appear. Having to go through the portal and sit out an entire additional round to get your loot from round 8 is ridiculous. You don't have to stay to wave 15 of Defense to get your Wave 10 loot, you get it once Wave 10 ends and then you immediately get to extract.

The loot should be awarded once the portal pops to give you a chance to choose whether you extract by entering the portal or not. This will not result in 'too early' loot, or whatever the imagined concern by posters here is.. you need to clear 2 full rounds of enemies before the first loot chance even happens.

There is a notable bug with the sanctuary onslaught missions. If someone crashes and rejoins, the portal gets stuck and not open, enemies will stop spawning.
This is a repeatable bug that consistently happens. So if you crash out of the mission, do not join back! You will break the mission and ruin the run for anyone left.

Need to give more as focus is meh and the drop tables while good on normal, let's not talk about the fact elite should go, mose, neo, axi. And how the one reward every 5 mins is a bit lacking as your getting no secondary resources in exchange for a larger amount of thready rewards being affinity and focus.

1 hour ago, bad4youLT said:

onslaught happens in simaris datascape , lore wise it doesnt make sence for resources to drop were , its in a sense is VR , you cant take stuff other when expirience out of VR

lore wise it doesn't make sense that simaris wants us to fight 'efficiently' and then turns off abilities

we get endo as a reward, and relics and weapon parts.