Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the first time in my entire game life time i think we deserve a compensation

Frenrihr89

4 hours ago, 7okomi said:

Sorry (not sorry)

No go.

Filing under: "entitlement issues."

Normally I would 100% agree if not for the fact that the patch was pushed on a Friday. Tho it should be noted that they did make the effort to push a patch on Saturday. 

That said I personally don't even want compensation (I mean I'd gladly take it) but this would be one of the rare instances where I wouldn't be opposed to them offering it. At least not like I would if it was an instance where they where getting DDOSed because compensating for that would potentially encourage more DDOSing. 

6 hours ago, Frenrihr89 said:

Ofcourse its a personal opinion but the low % drop chances to get the vandals or khora its not an issue to me, but the crashes, all that time invested by people and  the gained loot lost due to crashing or failed hosting migrations...

the problem of the counduits not spawning after someone crash and join again to the party.. still not fixed.

I would love to see what u guys think about it..

this is so horrible,not fun and frustrating, i lost like batron/latron, bunch of scenes already. i do enjoy the grind, but only when there is grofit.

6 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

OP, you're a Founder. You've been around since the very beginning. You should know how it is with new game modes before bunches of patching, and you should know how it is with Friday releases. Playing a new game mode before the needed bugfixes is play-at-own risk. There's for your time investment.

6 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

My favorite thing about this update is people KNEW pretty damn quickly the mode is super unstable, yet they keep playing it over and over again for HOURS, only to end up coming onto the forums demanding free stuff for time they willingly and knowingly, devoted to a unstable gamemode.

Like, that logic blows my mind.

6 hours ago, Late.for.tea said:

Crashes in Sanctuary Onslaught are a well known problem. By entering the mode you basically agree to accept the risk of these crashes and possibly losing all your loot. I really don't see why you need to be compensated.

If you don't want to take the risks, stay out of the mode. Just learn to be patient.

"It's OK to release really buggy stuff that hasn't been even reasonably tested, DE, we know how it is, it's your business model. Why do things right when we're here to defend you?"

5 minutes ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

"It's OK to release really buggy stuff that hasn't been even reasonably tested, DE, we know how it is, it's your business model. Why do things right when we're here to defend you?"

Its called they have limited amount of testers.

11 hours ago, Frenrihr89 said:

Ofcourse its a personal opinion but the low % drop chances to get the vandals or khora its not an issue to me, but the crashes, all that time invested by people and  the gained loot lost due to crashing or failed hosting migrations...

the problem of the counduits not spawning after someone crash and join again to the party.. still not fixed.

I would love to see what u guys think about it..

This is why PC gets all the updates first. Now, play guinea pigs, play!

3 hours ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

I'm not defending the release of buggy content. What I'm saying is that after 5+ years of DE rarely (if ever) getting content to work perfectly on the first patch, bugs and crashes on patch 0 shouldn't be surprising anyone. It's play-at-own-risk until DE implements fixes, and players (least of all vets) shouldn't be surprised by this at all. Asking for free stuff to compensate is, imo, way too entitled. It might be a different case if it was an expansion one paid for, but this addition (like all others) is free. In the case of Onslaught, we are not paying customers.

7 hours ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

Releasing buggy content is on DE. Running said buggy content, knowning the risks, then begging on the forums for free stuff, that is on you.

People want DE to have released it on Monday, which means they couldn't play over the weekend. Now the content is so buggy that it can't be played during the weekend either. There really isn't much of a difference between the two. Unfortunately Warframe has to many players who don't have any self control. These players just have. to. run. this. new. content. Instead of doing something else and waiting for it to get fixed, like any reasonable person would.

I just got back to Warframe, and damn I thought other gaming communities were bad.

I feel like this wasnt rdy to get out of dev build into public build.. they rushed it way too fast
an amazing game  mode (one of the best in game right now) has been ruined because people who gets frustrated by this might not play this again... just like what happened to PoE

4 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

So: 

Crashes/bugs+new gamemode everyone  wants to play+new items everyone wants

all of that leads to DE just wanting us to buy these stuff xD 

If they want only our money they could go for it since the playerbase likes them fanatically. I don't think they directly made an unstable game mode with a tedious grindfest to get a frame which is not so strong but mediocre (as others opinion.). Simply the game mode was not ready for the release but the frame yes. They decided to release both because Khora didn't got any quest or boss who can drop her parts.

16 hours ago, Late.for.tea said:

Crashes in Sanctuary Onslaught are a well known problem. By entering the mode you basically agree to accept the risk of these crashes and possibly losing all your loot. I really don't see why you need to be compensated.

If you don't want to take the risks, stay out of the mode. Just learn to be patient.

Glad there are still sensible people around. 

You white knights would say anything to justify half assed content.

17 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

I think a Onslaught alpha test badge would be nice^^ And maybe pair it with an exclusive weapon for us alpha tester. How about "Crash Prime"?

:)

yeah that sounds perfect maybe not a weapon tho but a badge and syandana that says Alpha on it would be cool