Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

DE you really need to give rewards on the completion of the 2 waves NOT only after someone has entered the portal. You are screwing over your loyal players as if they have gone through the portal and the host decides not to, they will not get any rewards and will have literally wasted their time.

DE please do something with the reward distribution after finishing zones. We already need to finish 2 zones to get each rotation. But after zone 8 which we are after is the rotation C rewards. We still have to go in the conduit to the next Zone 9 before the rotation C rewards is given. Then we all just either wait for the efficiency to run out or wait for the timer to finish. Honestly, those minutes waiting is wasted rather than already re-doing the onslaught again and finishing the 1st zone already. Please let there be a hot-fix for this. If we finish Zone 8 successfully. Let us receive the rotation reward for the zone so that we can just extract and re-do the farming if needed.

Might it point out that besides the 3 weapons added, not a single thing put into this update works

-New Gamemode is broken.

-New frame is rushed and honestly shouldn't have been released at all until IPS changes came.

-New Zaw parts are full of graphical glitches and sometimes even switch what weapon type they are mid mission "been having this happen a lot where my Nikana randomly decides its going to be regular sword instead."

-Even if you get the new captura scenes they can #*!%ing cause crashes.

And might it point out the fact that they main two points of this update are Khora and the new mode, and yet both these things were changed from what they originally were "What people liked" into rushed content that a lot of people are disappointed about. Take Khora out of the game and re introduce her when she is ready, it's hardly worth being called a warframe in it's current state and its disappointing that it seems like almost zero testing even went into this update before it was released.

21 minutes ago, Nobody-No-One said:

https://puu.sh/A9dap/e5f68a2928.jpg

My thoughts after grinding for Khora:

• This is by far one of the worst grinds in the game right now.
  • It takes longer and more effort to obtain her parts than if she was a prime with nothing but gold relic drops.
  • Considering the amount of focus required on a single task, I'd say she's more annoying to get than Vauban Prime.
  • If the next warframe released is as bad as this to obtain, or this isn't changed. I think I'm not going to bother.
  • I'm not going to pay, either.
  • If you're reading this, you probably shouldn't pay either. Don't encourage DE adding this sort of grind again.

Are you guys having a bad fiscal month and need the cash from plat sales to make up for it or something? Please try and remember that buying warframes is supposed to be a luxury option for supporting you guys and not a necessity for us to keep our sanity. This is stepping way too far into pushing people into pay2skip to get to actual content (having a new warframe to play with), and I find it kinda scummy.

That aside, I like the new gamemode. My only complaint aside from the tragic bugs and general balancing (which I'm sure will get dealt with even if I don't complain about it) is it doesn't offer Simaris rep. It seems like a no brainer and a good way to make up for the lack of drops, while providing an alternative route aside from synthesis which isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I disagree that the grind is bad. Not only that, but it actually combines several grinds into one game mode. I used to have to go to Adaro with Equinox to farm focus, I used to have to go to Hydron to rank up weapons, and I used to have to go to Berehynia for relics. Now I can do all of that in one place, while also getting vandals and a new Warframe. I don't see anyone praising how much this update actually reduces several different kinds of grind, and I appreciate that a lot. 

I've been playing solo because of the host migration issues and I have 2/4 Khora parts already. It's far easier than the grind for Ivara and I think the game mode is more enjoyable (when it works) than the ones required for Nidus or Harrow. 

I would have liked a cinematic quest of course, but I realize how much time those take to make. 

so i know it totally says you guys fixed the efficiency draining while waiting for the portal to spawn(or did i miss read?).. but i literally just had to abort a mission because it went from 100%-40% in the span of 30 seconds. the portal still hadnt spawned in and we were all just standing around waiting, and there were no enemies

2 minutes ago, TrouNoir said:

I disagree that the grind is bad. Not only that, but it actually combines several grinds into one game mode. I used to have to go to Adaro with Equinox to farm focus, I used to have to go to Hydron to rank up weapons, and I used to have to go to Berehynia for relics. Now I can do all of that in one place, while also getting vandals and a new Warframe. I don't see anyone praising how much this update actually reduces several different kinds of grind, and I appreciate that a lot. 

I've been playing solo because of the host migration issues and I have 2/4 Khora parts already. It's far easier than the grind for Ivara and I think the game mode is more enjoyable (when it works) than the ones required for Nidus or Harrow. 

I would have liked a cinematic quest of course, but I realize how much time those take to make. 

The grind is bad if you don't have the RNG god's favor shining down on you like you obviously do.

I feel like not giving her an Exalted Whip was a huge miss. If not her, then are any frames in the pipeline this would go to?!  No other frame has a weapon based ability which is not exalted... </3 Such a missed opportunity to make her a beast tamer-esque frame

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Pls show me what did u found anything worth in new game mode?

There is nothing worth it in the new gamemods. Old exclusives that are not even good stat wize, a warframe in which calling it a warframe is stretching for quality, captura scenes that add nothing to the actual game, a useless new mod type, relics that are better farmed in other nodes, and focus that can be better farmed in tridolon or even a simple ivara build. There is no reason to play the gamemode, even if the gamemode actually worked.

Probably already known, but the nikana zaws have issues with sugatras, the one attatched to the sheath is not attatched at all, and when you attatch one to the hilt it duplicates and one is left floating behind in front of the scabard.   

Sugatra problemssugatra problems

I also noticed some rifles sit strangely on khora's back, (sorry if I am repeating any known issues) 

Much appreciation for the hotfix! It's great to see developers respond to the community at incredibly fast speeds! However I'm still going to avoid the Santuary until the issue with host migration and losing all rewards is solved - it is incrediably frustrating and I would much rather wait for a fix than risk it happening again. :heart:

Justo ahora, Clarity_Starthorne dijo:

Probably already known, but the nikana zaws have issues with sugatras, the one attatched to the sheath is not attatched at all, and when you attatch one to the hilt it duplicates and one is left floating behind in front of the scabard.   

Sugatra problemssugatra problems

I also noticed some rifles sit strangely on khora's back, (sorry if I am repeating any known issues) 

Same problem...

aqeVLif.jpg

1 minute ago, KubrowTamer said:

There is nothing worth it in the new gamemods. There is no reason to play the gamemode, even if the gamemode actually worked.

U are Right!

What is more worth in your opinion:
Sell 2-4 warframe or weapon set's (earn 325 Platinum) then purchased that Khora warframe.

Or to farming hours and hours and maybe days or months til u got Khora.

I think this other solution.

hace 3 horas, SylvaPsycho dijo:

The whole host issue GlazedHam13 mentioned goes for the plains too.. Except it's a hell of a lot more frequent, especially when you've got a slower PC, since upon extracting from the Plains if the Host has a faster PC and chooses to leave the squad, anyone else still loading into Cetus "loses connection to host" and gets kicked back to Cetus with absolutely no rewards. This has happened to me on multiple occasions, and is especially annoying after hunting ALL 3 EIDOLONS and getting NOTHING

I don't even bother with "Tridolons" anymore since I can't afford a high-end PC and I pay the price for that by not being able to actually get anything from the hunts.

You dont need a high-end pc for PoE/hunt ... not even a medium ... just not a Toaster .

4 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:
3 hours ago, SylvaPsycho said:

The whole host issue GlazedHam13 mentioned goes for the plains too.. Except it's a hell of a lot more frequent, especially when you've got a slower PC, since upon extracting from the Plains if the Host has a faster PC and chooses to leave the squad, anyone else still loading into Cetus "loses connection to host" and gets kicked back to Cetus with absolutely no rewards. This has happened to me on multiple occasions, and is especially annoying after hunting ALL 3 EIDOLONS and getting NOTHING

I don't even bother with "Tridolons" anymore since I can't afford a high-end PC and I pay the price for that by not being able to actually get anything from the hunts.

You dont need a high-end pc for PoE/hunt ... not even a medium ... just not a Toaster .

Hes right u just need some settings changes and everything will worked fine, I was have alot issues in PoE and other missions etc and at last find solutino by myself and also help my clan mates too. :nerd:

I've only been playing once or twice a day since I lost all my rewards on reg sanctuary onslaught and submitted a ticket for one of the relics earned.

It's GREAT that running out of efficiency lets you out with all your rewards. The frustrating part is that there are a large number of bugs that can still slap you in the face and mug your rewards away. Host migrates? Toast. Game freezes/crashes? Toast. When you're trying to do min 20m runs for full rotations, those sorts of bugs are really disheartening.

Adding a feature where rewards were saved every two rounds like how plains saves inventory at milestones would be cool (and it'd only happen every five minutes, probably similar to spacing between plains incursions).

It'd also feel more rewarding if we weren't just getting one single item per 5 minutes. If I were farming other frames, even if I failed to get a part, I might get a decent bit of polymer or another resource, a few mods, credits, and perhaps a weapon blueprint if I kill something with the drop. I understand that mobs in the sanctuary don't have drops due to the spam of them spawning and Simaris lore, but perhaps there could be a sub-rotation where every 1,3,5,7 rotation of zones we got some resources, mod, etc? Perhaps the amount/type could vary based on the mission score as well so that there was some more meaning to the score besides a pat on the back.

Archived