Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

Can not play in Solo Mode
In Solo mode you can put paused in the game without a problem.
The game is paused BUT, the meter keeps going down until it reaches 0.
I went for a glass of water and when I returned I had lost. 
I lost 18 minutes to not reach the eighth zone, because the pause of the game in this mode has that error.

Well I do appreciate the work that you do, thanks for that, however I had some issue doing the run and not be able to finish due to the some issue when jumping or something. When I jump into the portal/gate the screen goes white and never returens to normal (has happened to me twice including today (just got kicked out since I could not make it to anywhare. The players I was with could see me, I could joump and swing my pole arm and shoot my gun but I could not see anything ... very anoying to say the least, however I know you guys have a lot to do and as I have already stated I appritiate your working on these and I'm sure more issues.

So again thanks

7 hours ago, Yargami said:

Thanks for the fixes! I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm actually really enjoying where Khora is right now gameplay wise (her 4 is really fun with high range and Venari is cool too), so I don't think a massive rework is necessary. She could definitely still use a little tweaking, but I don't think there's ever been a 'frame added that didn't need tweaking at launch.

You'd be in the very small minority. Her 1 and 2 are pretty much worthless. 3 can be made good, but honestly you can spin to win with a cat...and she'd be just as fine. The 4 ragdolls the mobs to where you can't hit them with her 1 and, sometimes they are just impossible to hit.

That isn't to say the concepts are cool, they just don't feel very synergistic at all and other frames are much more valuable. Here is to hoping her fixes make her better, because I really do love the idea of having 2 cats out destroying everything.

2 hours ago, PRWarrior said:

hope you guys fix this soon! have played several mission and when someone quits it takes me back to menu and i loose everything i had gained so far i few parts for khora and her weapons and lost them all after so much time and effort put into it!

her weapons don't drop on onslaught. 

um this is more of a personal opinion of mine but. . . . isnt the sicarus prime a bit too high for its mr? because seriously people will just get the akbolto prime or the euphone prime and in terms of dps they are similar with the lex prime anyway the only diff its firin g type so i would request if would be ok to lower the sicarus prime mr requiremnt to around the lex prime mr10?

Give us a way to vote to have twats who are host in game, perma banned when they ditch constantly.  So tired of loosing out on rewards now because it either A) continues and DOESN'T save rewards, B) Gets you stuck mid migration and you have to force close, thereby loosing everything, or C)Forced to return to the orbiter and loose everything, because none of you seem to be able to fix it so that we can at least get thrown back into our own instance if it refuses to migrate hosts, and allow us to KEEP what we've gotten.

Potentially reduce Zone time limit to 2 minutes each zone? The mode itself is a lot of fun, but getting Rotation C is an absolute chore.

It totals to 20 minutes like survival, but also further includes the time between getting through the portal and hitting the next zone. I'm pretty sure time-wise this makes it the slowest Endless mode in the game save for maybe some Defense maps.

9 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

Please give a reward for each zone of Santuary Onslaught instead of every 2 zones, makes getting the parts with abysmal drop rates easier

No that would just make elite rewards way to easy to get. would prefer zone having 2minute time instead of 2.30, so that zone 8 would be cleared around 20minutes(even less than that i know) just like how survival gives rotation c on 20minutes. 

OMG do you even bug test before release or are the PC players just there for that? The most basic situations, the host leaves and the whole team is screwed out of all them rewards because the game will not transfer hosts. Why even release the new update if it is so broken? 

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an exploit where hosts running at (intentionally) low framerate could cause the mission timer to run super slowly.

And I was trying to figure out why it takes half an hour to get to zone 9.

Archived