Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, SilentWindOfDeath said:

When I jump into the portal/gate the screen goes white and never returens to normal

At least over the weekend you could go into operator mode and back out and it would fix the whiteness. I don't know about after today's patch because the first regular mission I was running for Nitain a door wouldn't open on the way to extraction so I just didn't both playing tonight.

Had a host leave Elite onslaught which caused the mission to crash for all the others. Put in a ticket because I lost a Lato Vandal blueprint as a result and they told me they could not help me even though it is a known bug on extremely buggy content. The ticket is listed as Solved despite them doing nothing for me and the hours of time I have lost. I have been a longtime player and invested alot of money in this game and I can now finally say you lost a fan as a result of this rushed content and lack of support for it. Deeply disappointed.

let me enumerate:
1. new mode is weak, primitive
2. schizophrenia attached like passive bonus of new mode
3. absolutely untested alpha stage game code
4. people hates kind of bugs where they are got nothing for wasted time (like hangs UI/loosing loot etc/crash clients)
5. you definitively need to hire experts in the team management an good experienced QA

A quick fix for the host migration bug: Hosts, stop being selfish and tell your squad when you are leaving.

You probably know how far you intend to go before starting the mission, so it takes 5 seconds in zone 1 to write to chat: "I'm leaving in zone x"

Until the game mode is fixed we need to communicate for everyone to get their rewards as often as possible.

Justo ahora, ArvoPentti dijo:

A quick fix for the host migration bug: Hosts, stop being selfish and tell your squad when you are leaving.

You probably know how far you intend to go before starting the mission, so it takes 5 seconds in zone 1 to write to chat: "I'm leaving in zone x"

Until the game mode is fixed we need to communicate for everyone to get their rewards as often as possible.

My last 2 runs ended with an endless host migration... I ll play Onslaught when the game mode be fixed.

Doesnt seem like anything was fixed. 

Still possible to lose reward because the game doesn't assign it before the conduit timer runs out.

Still possible to get bugged for no reward when the host leaves.

Why say you've fixed something when you clearly haven't?  You're setting yourself up to look like either liars or incompetent.

So, on the note of Host Migration issues, I've lost about 20- 30 thousand worth of Unairu focus, maybe more in total because someone didn't get what he wanted and dipped. And both times it was on Elite Onslaught. I don't know what it is about people but come on, give the rest of us a chance to collect our hard earned items.

I've lost a Braton Vandal Blueprint because I had to abort the mission, which ate all of the stuff I gained.  Why can't you abort manually and instead have to wait for the efficiency to tick down if your party decides not to go the conduit when you did?

30 minutes ago, UpSbLiViOn said:

Had a host leave Elite onslaught which caused the mission to crash for all the others. Put in a ticket because I lost a Lato Vandal blueprint as a result and they told me they could not help me even though it is a known bug on extremely buggy content. The ticket is listed as Solved despite them doing nothing for me and the hours of time I have lost. I have been a longtime player and invested alot of money in this game and I can now finally say you lost a fan as a result of this rushed content and lack of support for it. Deeply disappointed.

This is what annoys me the most. Why is it DE that you feel you don't need to hold yourselves accountable for ruining our game time by releasing a mode that is broken AF, completely untested by you? Let me reiterate, you expect us to playtest it for you because you're too lazy to do so, so we invest our time into playing with the promise of new items, gear etc. However due to terrible bugs that are YOUR FAULT NOT OURS, we literally get NOTHING for our invested time, no gear, items, xp, focus, NOTHING. Yet you think it's acceptable to not hold yourself accountable, release a bunch of hotfixes that don't fix the most glaring problem (host migration) and just expect us to keep playing the mode regardless? With no compensation for problems of your own creation? Please tell me why you feel that this is acceptable behaviour because none of us think it is and at this rate your new mode that you've just churned out in the hopes we'll play it, will be a ghost town in a few weeks.

host dips yeah i get that alot , the reward should be either like when we cracking relic or when the portal apper not when we pass through it
if host stay behind the rest of the team got screw over and lose all reward ...

21 minutes ago, ArvoPentti said:

That is not a quick fix, and you can't put that on players anyways. 

People are so annoyed and now people are pointing fingers. It doesn't even make sense. Just think about it. The mode is buggy for all of us. Why do people assume a bunch of random hosts figured out how to make the mode work perfectly for their selfish needs? It's not about how far you want to go. It's about how far the mode lets us go before it breaks. Nobody is consistently having a good time in public Onslaught, which means most host migration bugs are just bugs. 

Right now public is just for going longer. No reason to do that if you only care about rewards. Honestly no reason to do public at all until it gets fixed.

DE as it stands your new game mode is so broken I can currrently go to a defense on Mercury and stand on the objective with my thumb up my a** for 20 mins (hell even 5 minutes!) Killing level 5 enemies and both earn better rewards and use my gaming time more effectively than I can playing this mode. So why on earth would we want to play it? Some compensation for the many hours wasted gametesting this mode FOR YOU would be much appreciated by many of us, since you won't see fit to give us the hard earned rewards we've lost.

4 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

WAIT! so that's what keeps happening to me? I mean, I lost all focus and rewards because the host left, so that means they can leave on purpose and screw everyone over?

Yes. DE kinda provoked this kind of behavior with their rotations and drop chances and they should of made everything continuing fine if host migration happens.That is on them but there is also no excuse for what some players are doing tho.If you are the host then you have some responsibility.

3 minutes ago, RistN said:

Yes. DE kinda provoked this kind of behavior with their rotations and drop chances and they should of made everything continuing fine if host migration happens.That is on them but there is also no excuse for what some players are doing tho.If you are the host then you have some responsibility.

TBH, I was still kind of confused as how Onslaught worked but I always entered the conduit because I wasn't sure if rotations were every 4 as usual and I didn't exactly know how reaching zero efficiency ended the mode, that being said I usually don't leave a game like that until everyone else agrees or else I have to communicate I can't go further, still, I can't remember how to check if I am the host either, I understand not going further if you don't get the reward but in the other endless modes there is always a way to tell people it is over for you.

Justo ahora, RistN dijo:

Agree. The game mode is broken and its DE fault, but not only. Also i think we re being too rude with them, they ve got the message about the whole update, they know they have to work to fix this little catastrophe... Lets have a little faith that they will fix all this, after all it is their job and they will want to be proud of it, as is logical.

Cmon DE, we all know you can do it much more better :)

We all appreciate the effort being put into fixing the issues.  I can say 2/3 games ended up in game restart / no rewards yesterday and today 4/24.  Host transfer almost always ends missions with no reward.  Onslaught can be a lot of fun and has potential. It would be nice if there was more rewards rather than 99% lith relics.  :P

It was a nice place to focus farm without the tedium of going solo stealth on Adaro but since I can't rely on the host I can't even risk going there just to waste my time, Khora is not even that good for my style, too bad the vandals are there too but I refuse to have the same issue on Elite.

7 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Agree. The game mode is broken and its DE fault, but not only. Also i think we re being too rude with them, they ve got the message about the whole update, they know they have to work to fix this little catastrophe... Lets have a little faith that they will fix all this, after all it is their job and they will want to be proud of it, as is logical.

I think what's annoying most people is there's been no communication from them in the terms of offering any compensation in the future for everything we've lost due to these bugs and many of us have already sibmitted tickets for this (what we're encouraged to do by DE) and recieved nothing more than a big middle finger from support( acknowledging that they're aware of the issues, acknowledging that it's the fault of the game mode not us and offering NOTHING in apology for it. And THAT is unacceptable.

7 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

I think what's annoying most people is there's been no communication from them in the terms of offering any compensation in the future for everything we've lost due to these bugs and many of us have already sibmitted tickets for this (what we're encouraged to do by DE) and recieved nothing more than a big middle finger from support( acknowledging that they're aware of the issues, acknowledging that it's the fault of the game mode not us and offering NOTHING in apology for it. And THAT is unacceptable.

Archived