Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, HairyMalteseGuy said:

The grind is not an issue. the issue is. you had done the grind the parts drop finally and then the game crashes. there no reward for the grind.  i guess i have to enjoy the broken game mode. with no reward. yer im pissed off.

after a couple of day i'll try again. i honestly need a break from the game. 

yep.....still no fix for host migration.........................

wc9d4ZY.gif

Just now, Arniox said:

Isn't it really, really late/early for you guys at DE? 

Nah, I think it's something like 4PM for them.

41 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Or you could just take your time and not expect to be rewarded with everything on the first day.

For context: Your post above was re: someone asking for loot every rotation. The complaint isn't so much 'give me loot free' as it is that Onslaught is the new 'slowest mode' in Warframe at 6+ minutes per loot rotation. Khora's C-part drop rates are 1/4 of Octavia's 20 minute ODS reward that people complain up and down about. The Vandal drop rates are even worse.

If they're going to keep the bad drop rates, they could increase loot drops to one every 3 minutes(is that really so bad? You can run Excavation faster than that with a group.)

Or they could increase the drop rates for desired parts. The Vandal drops are so hopelessly bad I'm not going to bother.

They could also do nothing, but having to commit to 25 minutes of fast paced activity for a sub-5% loot chance is pretty burnout inducing. Is this the 'endgame' you wanted?

Host Migration is still a thing.. got nothing after migration and was send back home..thats realy anoying! plz fix this first! The Portals are pretty funky... but maybe a prompt for the player to get further would help here. Keep up the good work...thx. Regards sizZeR

DE posting a rant from a player, just tell's you how honest they are and I love you for it.

In all honesty I can only agree with the post. When DE was adding a new game mode, I was like (YES!). But when they just addid a another grind fest like nidus, Harrow, atlas I was like (NOOOooooooo). Dev team. Please add more meaningfull fights. Rather then my brain just going into autopilot. 

obstacle course race!?

Gladiator arena with bosses?

or even even a propper archwing ground war.

I know, i know, nobody is perfect BUT im totally pissed,  even with this so called "fixes"  - i tryed the Onslaught and what happend : The Host leave the Group, the Run is Over cause everyone goes back to the Ship cause of no new Connection and THE WHOLE GOD DAMN FUGGN LOOT is Lost, 8 Rounds 25+ MInutes - WASTED FOR NOTHING , 8 Runs with Rnds in 2 days and every-fuggn-time i got nothing absolutely NOTHING from this New Mod

Please DE Fix that

Just now, CuteFoxyFox said:

My biggest and only problem with Simaris mode:

WHY WE ARE NOT GETTING POINTS FOR SIMARIS (SYNDICIATE) FOR COMPLETING IT?

Like what?

Simaris: Thanks for fighting for me and wasting your time... you can go now.

Close.

Why are we not getting to keep focus and affinity when host DC's.  Or anything else for that matter.  DE: thanks for fighting and wasting your time.... you can go now.

Should be saved to account at end of every wave. BEFORE portal spawns.

What a waste of time... Thought the main bugs would be fix after all it is called a hot"fix" but no.

First multiplayer santuary game got another khora part blueprint and again the mission bugged and we lost the part and all the other rewards.

Please fix this... I have litterally had every part of khora atleast 3 times but always the game ends with a bug that looses all the rewards. The amount of time I have wasted since this update was released is insane. Literally hours of my life farming parts only to lose them at the end of the round.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed inbox transmissions missing from Simaris - he recorded a selfie-video for you all but forgot to attach it earlier.

<3  Can DE also add a Codex Missions entry for the new game mode (and Defection for that matter)?  Players shouldn't need to track down and read the patch notes to figure out how it works.

6 minutes ago, CerberusXIII said:

I know, i know, nobody is perfect BUT im totally pissed,  even with this so called "fixes"  - i tryed the Onslaught and what happend : The Host leave the Group, the Run is Over cause everyone goes back to the Ship cause of no new Connection and THE WHOLE GOD DAMN FUGGN LOOT is Lost, 8 Rounds 25+ MInutes - WASTED FOR NOTHING , 8 Runs with Rnds in 2 days and every-fuggn-time i got nothing absolutely NOTHING from this New Mod

Please DE Fix that

lol same man. I have lost endless hours of my life from this. I havent even finished a multiplayer game without losing all the rewards...

Archived