Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added more types of Grineer, Corpus, and Infested Specimens to Onslaught.

I think a lot of things need to be fixed before you worry about adding more fuel to this fire.

Some units have no place in this mode. Anything with invincibility frames. 

Maniacs for example. Not only do they make you stop your flow of killing hordes of enemies, what this mode is all about, but they are buggy as hell. Trinity's Energy Vampire will stay on them end they will stay invincible and invisible for it's entire duration, making it uncastable. Gara's 4 will stun them, but they will still be invincible. They have downed me while still invisible, and have even followed me to the next zone after taking a portal. I've seen several different units follow me to the next zone but Maniacs tend to be the #1 culprit.

Also, the portal to start the game mode still doesn't spawn sometimes and host migration still borks the game for the rest of us.

il y a 3 minutes, ukhooligan a dit :

Cmon give DE a chance. Every update has problems and most of the major ones always get fixed.

Leave it a couple weeks and let DE get it togther,or play with friends for a while. 

Problem is that it shouldn't take a couple of weeks to fix all of these.. Problem is that they continue working on other content before making the new game mode playable..  If I'm wrong , please correct me 

From my 160 days in WF .. this is probably the release I have seen with the biggest amount  of bugs

And i understand people that lose rewards are sad.. 

Can you please stop draining efficiency while we are waiting for the portals to spawn? I am often losing out of missions because it takes 10-25 seconds for the zone portal to spawn with no enemies spawning in. I'm losing anywhere from 10%-50% efficiency during this time. Also the Corpus Ice Planet zone doesn't spawn enough enemies. I just failed out of a mission where we were doing amazingly until zone 8 where we got the ice planet and only dregs spawned, like 5 at a time.

Hmm, I kind of miss the old waves though.

I mean, the increased diversity in enemy types is great, but...

I don't see any kuva waves anymore.
And there's 3 waves of infested following eachother.

Not that infested are a problem, they go down as smooth as butter.
It's just...

I just want that baillif Eximus in my codex honestly :nerd:
No matter how many missions I did in the kuva fortress, I've yet to see one pop it's head up.
Even the regular ones are extremely rare.

I'm not gonna see Baillif Eximusses in the onslaught now, am I?
I knew I should've kept my mouth. >.<

Or, have hit that backspace anyway.... or that edit button... >.>
Red text, help me out here. :clem:

So that is 5 minutes + 15 minutes on timer and another 15 minutes on timer i been in the same fantastic host migration. 

Now i know programming is hard and that bugs happen but please DE next time dont claim something is fixed before rigorous testing have been done to catch all instances of it. 

I timed this host migration and i just now got the message that the connection to the host was lost and of course i have no reward to show for these past 35 minutes of host migration not to mention the actual playtime i lost from that Onslaught. 

I for one will avoid this gamemode until the end of May when it might be stable enough to be usable. Until then i will enjoy the rest of the game that actually works. 

il y a 2 minutes, GhostLacuna a dit :

So that is 5 minutes + 15 minutes on timer and another 15 minutes on timer i been in the same fantastic host migration. 

Now i know programming is hard and that bugs happen but please DE next time dont claim something is fixed before rigorous testing have been done to catch all instances of it. 

I timed this host migration and i just now got the message that the connection to the host was lost and of course i have no reward to show for these past 35 minutes of host migration not to mention the actual playtime i lost from that Onslaught. 

I for one will avoid this gamemode until the end of May when it might be stable enough to be usable. Until then i will enjoy the rest of the game that actually works. 

You mean a game where Tridolons arent even fixed entirely after almost 2 months + 

But yeah. Rest of the game besides Plains is pretty much bug free bar some exceptions

2 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

You mean a game where Tridolons arent even fixed entirely after almost 2 months + 

But yeah. Rest of the game besides Plains is pretty much bug free bar some exceptions

Exactly and those crashes are minor compared to the new ones brought on with onslaught. 

29 minutes ago, OrigamiChik3n said:

Lost all loot because host crashed and i got locked flying through "Host migration" limbo. It didn't even time out. Another high quality release. Good job, DE.

You know the mode has issues, but yet you still play it anyways. The blame goes both ways.

2 hours ago, RealRogue said:

Host migration is not fixed... Just wasted another hour of my life. Seriosly thinking of giving up. Please check who has lost items and return them all!!!

DE please fix the game instead of "fixing" it. Take your time to ensure things work instead of putting it all on OUR TIME!

Like we enjoy the game mode but first of all, the rewards are bogus, and second(and perhaps most importantly of all): Your stated fixes are bogus. This is leading me personally to distrust you guys a little bit. Why is it you just pump out hotfixes without even QAing the hotfix o.O

Archived