Peculiar Bloom (2.46%)
Axi A3 Relic (Radiant)     (2.46%)
Axi E2 Relic (Radiant)     (2.46%)
Axi H3 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi N5 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi O2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi K2 Relic (Radiant)     (2.46%)

FINALLY!!

I say remove all the neo relics from rotation C and make them axi. They're worried about making it too rewarding but they're far from it right now lol.

2 minutes ago, Lluminate said:

Lol are you joking

This is literally the exact opposite of what we asked for. The EXACT OPPOSITE.

1 minute ago, SpadedTail said:

>feedback is almost entirely negative 

>yo better rush, code and launch this asap! 

Seriously, was 99% of the feedback thread just ignored? And the lato's still at 2%?

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).

Just what we needed, lowered level ranges? Gotta be kidding me. Why is it even considered an "Elite" gamemode. Was touted as a gamemode for the "hardcore" but its being tailored towards the casual player. Jeez. We've been killing the same level 1-100 enemies for years,  throw us a bone.

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.

I guess we can't have the option to go for longer runs. Nice to see every game mode turning into do the rotation and rince and repeat.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.

This is the exact opposite of what was needed with the enemy spawns dropping so fast in volume in the later maps.

And again you listen to the new comers (new players) and you dont listen to high lvl players in your comunity without forgeting that the elite mode was supposed to be "ELITE" kinda for us so good job listening to your new comunity and leaving your old comunity to die

Realy dispointed  i love this game but you are making your own grave

1 minute ago, PyroSalamander said:

Onslaught was made to be arcadey and short (which they haven't gotten right at all its just survival but killing is mandatory) but they frequently mentioned it wasn't supposed to be long runs

It was orginally sold as long endless runs lol

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).
  • Elite: Removed additional Damage Multiplier for higher level Specimens.
  • Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

I guess now you've made clear that you don't want this to be a challenging endless mode.

I have to say I'm disappointed.

Despite that, thanks for the quick bugfixes.

For real?

• Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).
  • Elite: Removed additional Damage Multiplier for higher level Specimens.
  • Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

Very much dissapointing... I thought "Elite" is for the veterans. Now its just easy crap like all the other modes.

Very sad how DE just destroy the hole endgame by making this game to easy.

Next step: Prime Access for free and Excalibur Prime for all....

PLS DE what is this?

il y a 10 minutes, --Q--Voltage a dit :

When can we see more buffs to Khora? Pet AI is still a major issue across the board. Likewise, Khora's abilities still feel like a cheap version of Harrow. It would be nice if she got her Exalted Whip...

It's literally written in the first sentence...

Archived