Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Your Warframe + Weapon Synergies Here

DieRektM8

Show us (Yes, the royal "Us") powerful warframe and weapon mechanic combinations that you found here! I'm curious to see what you've found! If you need an example, then here is a good one:

(Note that this isn't a discussion to debate what is good and what is not. I just want to hear about what you found that is fun,wonky, and/or powerful. So fire away!)

Titania's Lantern followed by Secura Penta with the Tether Grenades Augment.

The tethers pull in both the lanterned enemy and nearby enemies together. This prevents either targets from escaping until the grenades detonate (on timer/manually).

That should have been part of the base ability.

6 hours ago, (PS4)OvalNova said:

Mag + Lanka = Annihilation

Mirage + Simulor = Cancer

Harrow + Any Weapon = Mass Destruction 

beat me to the mag combo.

so let me put up my 

Vauban + Gas Ignis Wraith = more enemies in a vortex, more toxin procs each one gets per second, to the point you can bust through armor with it.

Ivara + Zenistar or Glave Prime = UFO of death.

Limbo + Ogris = Anime Missile barrage when you turn stasis off. (you can stack the weapons entire ammo capacity in a single stasis)

I like any whip + maim equinox, i used this combo to farm braton and lato solo on elite sanctuary(had to be solo cuz it was all bugged in the first week).

Yes, it's also a cancer, just like the old ash or tonkor, i like wf cancer builds. :crylaugh:

Edited by Ayvuir

No mirage + lenz yet? Just add a decent strength and use 1 and 3 to start blowing up things.

I wonder how saryn + ferrox + zakti + orvius (i don't have glaive prime :sad:) with condition overload would do in higher levels.

I think ferrox + zakti is quite fun, but i use inaros + dagger with cover lethality to deal with heavy units

Mag with a Gas modded Daikyu with Hunter Munitions and a Crit chance Riven. 

Turns any magnetize bubble into a blender filled with high damage AOE DOT's and bleed procs. 

Edited by Maqabir

Machinegun Zephyr, Firerate build on Supra + 3rd augment on Zeph : BRRRRRRRRRRR

Ivara with hushed Staticor (and Zenistar UFO, of course)

Mag with Pantera blender or Mutalist Quanta

Mirage with Orvius, 5 exploding/bouncing glaives

Mirage with any melee with a special slam attack (Heat swords for example) = x5 special slam

Mirage with Caustacyst = x5 poison throw

Mirage + Phage = Cancer

Ivara in Prowl + Gas build Daikyu=massive single target and AoE damage. 

Ivara+Prowl+Navigator+charged throw Gas Orvius for stacked Headshot and Stealth melee bonuses in AoE damage.  

Both methods can also give instant max stealth multipliers with just one shot.  Even on lvl 100+ Grineer.