Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Casting Call - Be Featured in a Promo Video!

[DE]Megan

Hey Tenno!

We're back again for an exciting opportunity for you and your Operator! This time around, we're requesting your ultimate Operator fashionframe for an upcoming Warframe Promo Video. What could it be for? Only time will tell. 

Here's what you have to do:

• Take a screenshot of your Operator in the "Customize Tenno" window and post it in this thread. 

Previous request for reference: 

Resulted Promo Video for The War Within:

Example Operator screenshots:

Spoiler

ff7708eeb2085e99c416ac94718f0d7d.jpg

f98e0c93221a7ce050c1bb7751bb26b1.jpg

6d9ea511e5f4b662a12aabb833a8489f.jpg

For accuracy sake, we will be copying the winning submissions' accounts to inspect the exact cosmetic items and color schemes chosen. All Platforms (PC, XB1, PS4) can participate! 1 submission per account. 

Get your submissions in before Wednesday, May 16th @ 10 AM ET (time converter). The thread will be closed at that time. 

Good luck! :community:

• Like 41

SACRIFICE BOI - RELEASE IS before Wednesday, May 16th . WE KNOW. AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR! FINALLY! YES DE!

Will try to do this though, this will be fun, although my fashion is pretty bad.

Okay, here's the pics of my somewhat fashion-y operator : https://imgur.com/a/sEjUBpp

EDIT: @LazerSkink I know it’s probably not gonna be the release date, but still. Let me be happy please. I want it to be near.

Edited by EndermanBeast
  • Like 1

Here's how my Tenno looks :satisfied:

She went through several iterations as months went by, especially following the PoE launch. Always imagined her having a little snippy and/or tomboyish attitude, so I went with the Falcon voice, as it seems to fit perfectly (in my opinion).

Is this for the revamp of the operator customization we heard about a few devstreams back, I wonder...?

Wait, don't tell me! 😁 Surprise us! ^^

Front

Spoiler

o5e7SXk.jpg

OmaYirs.jpg

Back

Spoiler

ILHRlA7.jpg

Face

Spoiler

ODnJUpV.jpg

Edited by Aldrr
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

SACRIFICE BOI - RELEASE IS before Wednesday, May 16th . WE KNOW. AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR! FINALLY! YES DE!

That's not the case, it just says to get the submissions in before May 16th.

• Like 8