Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

7 minutes ago, Critatis said:

After watching the stream, I really like the eyeballs on his shoulder, but the skills seemed like has no special appearances like Octavia's, so here are my suggestion:

1. Change the maggots spawned by his 4th to eyeballs, this would be very fantastic.

2. Change his 1st to energized form(or just place an overlayed energy on it, just like the arms in front of his chest.) 

3. Change his 2nd to a beholder, with many tentacles (wow I like tentacles XD)

Wait, the eyeballs on his shoulder don't have wink animations right?

i think once he has all the stacks his arms should extend

I love the way this looks, those metalics (at least i hope that bronze bits are metalics) have me hyped for eventual Nidus prime in some 2 years. However, for the life of me, i cant figure out how his transformation animation is going to work, doesnt seem like anything will be opening up like on original Nidus skin, except for  those arms maybe?. Does the extra armor plates just pop up or what?

Edited by DeathLives43ver

13 hours ago, DeathLives43ver said:

I love the way this looks, those metalics (at least i hope that bronze bits are metalics) have me hyped for eventual Nidus prime in some 2 years. However, for the life of me, i cant figure out how his transformation animation is going to work, doesnt seem like anything will be opening up like on original Nidus skin, except for  those arms maybe?. Does the extra armor plates just pop up or what?

I’m not asking if it looks good, I’m asking if it was a waste of a bundle for them to put in a skin to a pet I only ever see noobs use. But We’re getting both a claws skin and a syandana so it’s all good.

Im a Nidus main and the skin looks just AMAZING, and I was wondering how much the bundle will cost... I have 290 plat and Im not sure if it will be enough.

In the devstream 113 they said the bundle will have the skin, a syandana, a claw skin and a pet skin.

What do you think?

225-250p. I don't think the claw and syandana skins are going to be related to this bundle. Rebecca was very vague when she mentioned them and they haven't mentioned anything about them before. I would like to be proven wrong, however.

3 minutes ago, P0mdepin said:

Please make his abilities match the skin, I beg you, this would be glorious, even for more plat! 😄 

They already showed the abilities, they're the same, just like any other Warframe

On 2018-07-17 at 12:47 AM, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

3nbFSJb.png

On this picture his white parts have better texture detail from what we seen on devstream..... 🤔 and on this picture his hands energy color are the same like on the head but in gameplaye is much darker from head and not the same like on this example.

you can see here what exactly 

jIlP9c1.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

On 2018-06-23 at 8:59 PM, Klokwerkaos said:

I have very low expectations for this skin.

It seems interesting enough as a concept for a new frame but as a "NIDUS" skin?  It feels nothing like him, it feels like it strips out the identity of nidus entirely (the notably infested warframe).  

Nidus is my favorite frame by far, but this skin leaves me feeling "meh" based on the artwork.  Who knows though, it might be cool once implemented but I'm not holding my breath.

Octavia deluxe skin doesn't have anything to do with her original concept. same with novas, embers, etc. DE said in a dev stream deluxe skins are supposed to be something different that deviates from the regular themes and designs.