Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

225p for a Dex Nikana Skin. Dex Orvis Skin is just 20p. Is this a Typo?

RazMarvel

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Correct! Just made the change - the price of the Skin is changing to 35 Platinum which will also reduce the Cosmetic bundle to 400 Platinum. Refunds will be automated, etc, so fear not if you already bought it, you'll get the difference refunded!

Well thats freaking dandy. Was buying individual parts of the pack as that was cheaper to avoid this 1 skin. So no refunds for people like me.

Correct! Just made the change - the price of the Skin is changing to 35 Platinum which will also reduce the Cosmetic bundle to 400 Platinum. Refunds will be automated, etc, so fear not if you already bought it, you'll get the difference refunded!

Sounds great, thanks for the clarification.

What happens for gifted items? I gifted the bundle to a friend lol. Will either of us get the plat?

2 hours ago, RainMarvel said:

Good God, the community... sometimes I can't even...

> people make hundreds and thousands of plat in trade by selling cheap and common stuff

> nobody complains. Even better, everyone says it's EZ to make plat and keep you afloat without spending a penny.

> DE put a permanent, one-time 50p purchase (not even $$$), completely optional UI theme (along with 3(?) free themes) which you can also preview before purchasing

> everybody loses their minds and accuses DE for cash grab.

This is absolutely ridiculous. In my opinion this is them seeing if they can get away with it. People being honest and saying its completely absurd is what we need. Because every person who bought it (for the 'look at me' mentality that is prominent in this game more than any I've played in 33 years of existence) tells DE that we would pay that much for a weapon skin. Which means we'd pay how much for a bundle next time something is released... 1,200? 

For those of us who literally have no luck whatsoever (MR23 with almost 4k hours in game and no despair, never had 1 single riven that is 'meta' of the 90+ I've opened, was mr21 before getting my first condition overload, etc) we are the ones that get the worst of it. So if you're one of the people that have that kind of Plat laying around, good for you, but the rest of us would like a chance to have nice things too. And even if I did (and do) have more than enough Plat to buy it I won't because it's not worth that much no matter how much Plat I have. Now, a deluxe skin and weapon skin and syandana for that price like you can with some other things is worth it. The fact that they are willing to prey on their players who have the "need to have it on day 1" mentality is disgusting. Not the DE I know and love. This is slowly stepping into EA & Ubisoft's realm. Which will continue to make their retention rate fall. 

Reward. Your. Players. And stop the RNG of riven rolling and absurdly long grinds for endo/kuva/oxium/etc and just maybe people will enjoy playing the game and keep playing like 1% of registered user do. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

When will we be getting the refunds? I brought the bundle when the Sacrifice launched and as of now i haven't had the difference refunded.

7 hours ago, -GSB-airfobrat said:

I understand the price of the who Dax skin set will go down. However, I gifted one to my husband (-GSB-D4rkr4yn3), so he didn't spend the plat, I did. Does that mean I will get 2 refunds or will he get one for the set he has? 

u will be refunded as u bought the skin to gift ur husband 🙂 if u didn't get refunded when the refund start happening contact DE support 🙂  

3 minutes ago, shadowmoses098 said:

u will be refunded as u bought the skin to gift ur husband 🙂 if u didn't get refunded when the refund start happening contact DE support 🙂  

The million dollar question is when will the refunds happen? Just asking because of my massive time zone difference from DE.

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Brilliant! Thanks for addressing this Rebecca!

And just a quick follow-up question - is the 75 plat price on new operator cosmetics intentional or a mistake as well? They are 5x more expensive then usual so it feels a bit fishy.

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

OK good. I bought it already and was about to make a complaint 

3 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

The million dollar question is when will the refunds happen? Just asking because of my massive time zone difference from DE.

tbh the refund might come with next hotfix or probably by this week end , iam not sure its DE they will inform us as the refund start happening and u don't have to do anything  well dw time difference wont be a issue to you bcoz it will be automatic u dont have to do anything

Edited by shadowmoses098-EN-

50 minutes ago, shadowmoses098-EN- said:

tbh the refund might come with next hotfix or probably by this week end , iam not sure its DE they will inform us as the refund start happening and u don't have to do anything  well dw time difference wont be a issue to you bcoz it will be automatic u dont have to do anything

KK. I'm just curious because with the timezone for all i know, it could happen when i'm at work or asleep.

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Next, plz make a universal umbra scarf for us to buy 😞 I would pay plat for it to be on my Ivara without a second thought 😄 Kubrow and Kavat have their scarf, so should our beloved Warframes.

225 plat for a single skin on nikanas? when there is a bundle of 2 skins for 50 platinum that look pretty much identical to the Dax version? It also covers Half of the Sacrifice bundle which is 550 platinum!
DE, i am sorry but this is Games workshop levels of pricing logic. Please, this skin just screams "we want to get as much money out of you as possible".

14 hours ago, -GSB-airfobrat said:

I understand the price of the who Dax skin set will go down. However, I gifted one to my husband (-GSB-D4rkr4yn3), so he didn't spend the plat, I did. Does that mean I will get 2 refunds or will he get one for the set he has? 

I think you will receive the refund cause the transaction is player-bind so they can tell who actually bought it in the first place.

On 2018-06-18 at 8:46 PM, kyori said:

I mentioned this price thing on the original hotfix/update thread but it took an additional thread solely on this to get noticed? Seems like there is no point in reflecting stuffs in those original hotfix/update thread? (rub chin)

whats the code to your picture?