Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

225p for a Dex Nikana Skin. Dex Orvis Skin is just 20p. Is this a Typo?

RazMarvel

6 hours ago, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

You think thats bad, Path of Exile has the worst priced MTX items I have ever seen. A lot of the weapon skins alone can cost up to $30 -40 FOR A WEAPON SKIN!!!!!!!!! 

The most expensive weapon skins are in csgo, I don't know how can ppl pay hundreds even thousand $ for a game weapon skin.

Hmm yeah 225 seems like more of a full weapon price range not a skin. Didn't look at it but if that's the price for the skin I'm guessing whoever added it did so thinking it was a weapon.

Edit: 

Ok just took a peek and that does seem to me like a mistake if it is just a skin (I don't actually own it) so I'm assuming the listing that it's a skin is correct. I'm guessing they will probably get it sorted out on Monday with refunds where applicable.

Edited by Oreades

On 2018-06-17 at 2:30 AM, Oreades said:

Ok just took a peek and that does seem to me like a mistake if it is just a skin (I don't actually own it) so I'm assuming the listing that it's a skin is correct. I'm guessing they will probably get it sorted out on Monday with refunds where applicable. 

Correct! Just made the change - the price of the Skin is changing to 35 Platinum which will also reduce the Cosmetic bundle to 400 Platinum. Refunds will be automated, etc, so fear not if you already bought it, you'll get the difference refunded!

On 2018-06-17 at 12:49 AM, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

You think thats bad, Path of Exile has the worst priced MTX items I have ever seen. A lot of the weapon skins alone can cost up to $30 -40 FOR A WEAPON SKIN!!!!!!!!! 

You think that's bad didn't space citizen have a £25,000 ship. Real life money. That also required £1000 deposit iirc lmao

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Correct! Just made the change - the price of the Skin is changing to 35 Platinum which will also reduce the Cosmetic bundle to 400 Platinum. Refunds will be automated, etc, so fear not if you already bought it, you'll get the difference refunded! 

Whew, awesome to hear!

Thanks Rebb 😄

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

WOW I am impressed, kudos DE. GGGames could learn a few things from you. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thanks a lot!

And speaking of typos, are the Standing costs for the new ship decorations from Cetus intentional? For example, purchasing the blueprint for a boot trophy (i.e. a boot on a plaque) costs 10,000 Standing, but purchasing a boot decoration (i.e. just the boot, no plaque) costs 100,000.

Edited by SortaRandom

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Also can a white UI theme be provided free because both free ones are eye straining on high contrast monitors-

People are also not happy with 50p price on each theme-https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8rcq0u/hey_de_50p_for_just_a_single_colour_change_in_ui/

On 2018-06-17 at 1:35 AM, RainMarvel said:

It is a typo or what?  
Because people are not happy about its outrageous price. It cost same as a Delux Skin Bundle.  

Current discussions on reddit- https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8rd5jt/225p_for_a_single_nikana_skin_go_home_de_you_are/

100% yes because its 95% look like 2 nikana skins that we got for just 50platinum. And we have some deluxe packet for similar primec that gives more then 1 cosmetic.... So they need 2 balance with new cosmetic price and 2 make sense.

Edited by Vlada91

46 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I mentioned this price thing on the original hotfix/update thread but it took an additional thread solely on this to get noticed? Seems like there is no point in reflecting stuffs in those original hotfix/update thread? (rub chin)

28 minutes ago, Oreades said:

A lot of companies could learn a lot from DE.

And DE could also learn a lot from other companies, too. Going back to GGG, understanding the underlying mechanics and how they play together better, perhaps, and maybe dropping the "It's good enough for 1.0, just ship it" mentality that has left many areas of the game feeling unbalanced or lacklustre for months or years at a time until they feel 'in the mood' to revisit something that they said they'd keep tweaking yet failed to hold themselves to because they need to keep moving on to the next big thing.

On 2018-06-16 at 7:49 PM, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

The system and community understanding of Path of Exile's MTX system is significantly different from DE's, though. People buy cosmetics because they want to support GGG, not for collectionism and fashion statements, unlike Warframe. Getting a new skin is just the benefit of supporting GGG, whereas in Warframe, it's the point of supporting DE.

Looking at the MTX shop right now, there's almost nothing that even hits $30. There's plenty of stuff in the 20-30 range, but the majority of it is in the 10-20 range.

And Warframe isn't exactly too much better in that regard either, especially given just how vast their cosmetics repertoire is. While $10 for 100 tokens in PoE is pretty costly, $5.49CAD for 75 plat isn't exactly that much better. 150 for 11 dollars. Keeping in mind how many people just outright buy warframes and weapons and skins, inviting any comparison at all between GGG's MTX system and DE's MTX system is foolhardy in the extreme.

Edited by Ardhanarishvara

38 minutes ago, Ardhanarishvara said:

And DE could also learn a lot from other companies, too. Going back to GGG, understanding the underlying mechanics and how they play together better, perhaps, and maybe dropping the "It's good enough for 1.0, just ship it" mentality that has left many areas of the game feeling unbalanced or lacklustre for months or years at a time until they feel 'in the mood' to revisit something that they said they'd keep tweaking yet failed to hold themselves to because they need to keep moving on to the next big thing.

Never said DE was perfect and there is usually always room to learn something.

Tho DE seems to be doing better on their launch cycle. I was legitimately concerned after Onslaught but they where able to push Sacrifice well before Friday and if memory serves there weren't many super critical issues that ended up needing to be hotfixed. 

And while it would definitely be preferable for things to come out of the pipe in perfect working order, when they don't they typically get hotfixed pretty quickly. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I understand the price of the who Dax skin set will go down. However, I gifted one to my husband (-GSB-D4rkr4yn3), so he didn't spend the plat, I did. Does that mean I will get 2 refunds or will he get one for the set he has? 

Edited by -GSB-airfobrat

I'd buy this skin even if I do have the Gemini Skins already, but with a price like 225P for a slightly altered Gemini skin? Not happening.
Good to see that this is being corrected, I'm probably grabbing the full bundle when it hits PS4.

Edited by (PS4)Brenden751