Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the upcoming prime vault, please Edo Prime armor instead of Targris prime

DeathMavrik

16 hours ago, BartTheChicken said:

no, edo looks like S#&$ compared to the targis

That's an opinion, not a fact. Variety in Prime Vault packs is never a bad thing. I am afraid it is too late to request a change though as there is already promotional art and finalizations were made. Maybe this winter...

Edited by --Q--Voltage

20 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

That's an opinion, not a fact. Variety in Prime Vault packs is never a bad thing. I am afraid it isn't too late to request a change though as there is already promotional art and finalizations were made. Maybe this winter...

kind of is a fact

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

That's an opinion, not a fact. Variety in Prime Vault packs is never a bad thing. I am afraid it isn't too late to request a change though as there is already promotional art and finalizations were made. Maybe this winter...

True but I think we can all agree that the Titan Extractor Prime is the best armor set in the game :clem:

8 minutes ago, BartTheChicken said:

just look at the sets. Edo barely fits with anything, where as targis goes with everything and the legs dont look like S#&$ like the edo ones

Doesn't sound much like citation to me, sounds like you're opinion. Just like I could say hey ya targis legs are S#&$ they don't look feminine enough for such an such female frame and smooth and areodymiac enough for my Volt or my nezha.

And at least the Edo chest peice isn't practically a slab of golden steak that looks like garbage more than Targis can say.

On 2018-07-08 at 9:27 PM, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Doesn't sound much like citation to me, sounds like you're opinion. Just like I could say hey ya targis legs are S#&$ they don't look feminine enough for such an such female frame and smooth and areodymiac enough for my Volt or my nezha.

And at least the Edo chest peice isn't practically a slab of golden steak that looks like garbage more than Targis can say.

Edited by BartTheChicken

1 minute ago, BartTheChicken said:

Lol. The whole edo set looks like trash. In the ranks of prime armor it is as follows: Acanthus Prime, Edo Prime, Spritsail Prime, Atavist Prime, and Targis Prime. If you can't see the facts that way I'm sorry. Nothing i can do if you have bad taste.

Spritsail prime, you mean the one's the whole community laughed at for the shoulders looking like door knockers?

Compared to Edo which I know a sizable amount of people who want back?

Like bruh are dumb? Trolling? Or just have seriously S#&$ taste? Excuse my French and I'll probably go for the night after this, but I'm curious.

15 minutes ago, BartTheChicken said:

Just look at the sets. Edo barely fits with anything,

I think that's arguably true of most armor sets really. Particularly shoulder bits.

That said, I'd take Targis Prime and Atavist Prime over everything else. Mind you that Umbra set that released recently (save the leg bits) was pretty nice.

On 2018-07-08 at 9:35 PM, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Spritsail prime, you mean the one's the whole community laughed at for the shoulders looking like door knockers?

Compared to Edo which I know a sizable amount of people who want back?

Like bruh are dumb? Trolling? Or just have seriously S#&$ taste? Excuse my French and I'll probably go for the night after this, but I'm curious.

Edited by BartTheChicken

3 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

I think that's arguably true of most armor sets really. Particularly shoulder bits.

That said, I'd take Targis Prime and Atavist Prime over everything else. Mind you that Umbra set that released recently (save the leg bits) was pretty nice.

there you go, someone with good taste

43 minutes ago, BartTheChicken said:

just look at the sets. Edo barely fits with anything, where as targis goes with everything and the legs dont look like S#&$ like the edo ones

I think the entire targis set looks like S#&&#036. And that's a fact. 

Just now, Miser_able said:

I think the entire targis set looks like S#&&#036. And that's a fact. 

Dude, my advice is don't bother. Take a couple seconds to look at his recent posts. It's trading. Just posting useless on a guy asking for help with a tiberon riven without even explaining why. S#&$ting on someone's in-game cosplay saying it's S#&$ while others liked it, and just over being negative.

He's just a troll who's only really here to sell Rivens and be negative.

1 minute ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Dude, my advice is don't bother. Take a couple seconds to look at his recent posts. It's trading. Just posting useless on a guy asking for help with a tiberon riven without even explaining why. S#&$ting on someone's in-game cosplay saying it's S#&$ while others liked it, and just over being negative.

He's just a troll who's only really here to sell Rivens and be negative.

lol dude ur the troll here