The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Fighter! A way to make in-game currency through Liset invites?

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Option 1: The game is available to play for 5 Plat or 10 Ducats in Maroo’s bazaar.

Option 2: Let’s say the game costs 500 Plat to own on your Liset and you are allowed to invite other Tenno onboard and charge between 1-5 Plat and 5-15 Ducats.

Did you hit your head pal?

Next all you'd need is a couple of bar stools and some poor schlub who comes in with a fat roll of platinum only to burn it trying to get the other guy out of the chair.

...All while waiting on their movie's start time at the Cineplex next door.

Add a fro-yo shop on one side and an import shop specializing in nunchucks and aluminum throwing stars and you've got yourself an 80's strip mall.

...I'd probably go. 😃

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Option 1: The game is available to play for 5 Plat or 10 Ducats in Maroo’s bazaar.

Option 2: Let’s say the game costs 500 Plat to own on your Liset and you are allowed to invite other Tenno onboard and charge between 1-5 Plat and 5-15 Ducats.

NOOOOOOO.

Anyone who pushes more GAAS and Microtransactions like this IS against costumers. 

I doubt they will charge for the mini game.  Also charging other players to play it, just seems bad on a lot of levels.  It is assuming other players can't get access and that only a select few can.  Now if you want an ante system that would be different.  But that too makes me uncomfortable.

Actually I would be strangely OK with being able to buy arcade cabinet versions of the Minigames to play on the Orbiter without having to dip into the Foundry. 

Not sure if I would be cool with the paying Ducats or Plat to play them ...... that aspect seems counterproductive. 

Maybe if they had some kind of Chuck-e-Cheese ticket system where you could play them (sans the ducats or plat) for prizes, that might be a kinda fun side whoozle but totally unnecessary. Like you finally got enough Arcade tickets to earn yourself a noggle or something. 

Also the whole "Inviting people to your Liset" aspect totally kills it. If it's going to be multiplayer it needs to have some sort of PUG auto matchup like Sorties cause having to sit in LFG trying to find people just to play a minigame is IMHO way too much trouble to be bothered with. 

Edited by Oreades