The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Atleast yours works on the Forums. I'm still waiting for the TennoVIP 2024 Glyph to work here. :(

The new YourLuckyClover works on https://www.warframe.com/ but is not on the forums yet changed mine weeks ago, normally when I change glyphs they update on forums straight away, I guess DE needs to upload this new image for an old Glyph.

Keep up the great work @Voltage 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

@VoltageWhen are you getting your own glyph? You deserve one for all the work you do around here.

Maybe if the TennoCon ticket website doesn't have issues for the third year in a row, I'll have a chance to spend $1000 CAD for one. 🤣

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

Maybe if the TennoCon ticket website doesn't have issues for the third year in a row, I'll have a chance to spend $1000 CAD for one. 🤣

Real

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Voltage said:

I'm not an expert on the topic so please correct me if I'm wrong. But from what I understand, they completely revamped the Creator program for Warframe, I think one of the things they listed is you can be a creator for making Guides and stuff.

If anyone deserved to be considered a Warframe Creator and given their own Glyph, I think you'd have a genuinely good chance of getting in for your work on this thread alone.

Can't promise it'll work but hey, it's worth a shot if you want your own Custom glyph, right?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I'm not an expert on the topic so please correct me if I'm wrong. But from what I understand, they completely revamped the Creator program for Warframe, I think one of the things they listed is you can be a creator for making Guides and stuff.

If anyone deserved to be considered a Warframe Creator and given their own Glyph, I think you'd have a genuinely good chance of getting in for your work on this thread alone.

Can't promise it'll work but hey, it's worth a shot if you want your own Custom glyph, right?

Eh, I feel it'd be a little weird to try and justify Forum posting as "content creation" in an application. My hypothetical "brand" for that isn't exactly good for Warframe either lol.

• Like 3

On 2024-05-13 at 10:11 AM, Voltage said:

Eh, I feel it'd be a little weird to try and justify Forum posting as "content creation" in an application. My hypothetical "brand" for that isn't exactly good for Warframe either lol.

wym there are people that got into the creator program just from making captura art

you will be fine

• Like 2

If anyone wants a Free Pyra Syandana and a Fire Color palette you might be interested in installing the game from Epic Games and simply running it to get them . The Free promotion is gonna be running between May 16th and June 13th.

• Like 2

On 2024-05-12 at 1:16 PM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

@VoltageWhen are you getting your own glyph? You deserve one for all the work you do around here.

I always thought his current one was his own... isn't "VTG" for Voltage???? 😲

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ntyd1s said:

I always thought his current one was his own... isn't "VTG" for Voltage???? 😲

My glyph on the Forums is Tavier Corsair's. My glyph in-game is the TennoVIP 2024 glyph from PAX East in Boston. I do not have a glyph.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 2018-08-02 at 5:44 PM, Voltage said:

26/6/24 - Fixed LightMicke, Daidaikiri and Nononom12

On 2018-08-02 at 5:44 PM, Voltage said:
7 minutes ago, Teso23 said:

Looks like this codes are not working anymore:
Nononom12, Light_Micke, Daidikiri

Just tried them and i get invalid code 

Try now. One had a spelling mistake (my bad), and two of them had a different name in-game from their code, so I clarified that.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 4