The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

12 hours ago, G-Director said:

浮印

On 2024-07-13 at 11:21 PM, LaoBanWoTanNa said:

浮印

I get many messages like this in my direct messages. Is it possible someone also speaks English and can help me out with this? I would love to assist if I can! :)

• Like 1

On 7/14/2024 at 1:21 PM, LaoBanWoTanNa said:

Embossed

23 hours ago, G-Director said:

Embossed

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

I get many messages like this in my direct messages. Is it possible someone also speaks English and can help me out with this? I would love to assist if I can! :)

When I use my right-click translate it shows this word 'Embossed' for both, if that's what you're wondering about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

it's perhaps related to this?

https://warframe.huijiwiki.com/wiki/浮印

It's giving me "floating print" or in portuguese "impressão em relevo", i'm guessing it's related with the glyphs, but it might not be a question or actual discussion, it's just a mention.
Why exactly i honestly don't know

When I searched during my other post, I saw that it looked weird when the page loaded.

• Like 1

On 2024-07-19 at 9:29 PM, Voltage said:

Firefox translate says "embossed seal"

• Like 1

Google translate auto-detects it as Japanese for 'Embossed', but manually switching to Chinese (Simplified) gives 'Glyph'.  My guess would people are leaving a comment to help find the thread again later by finding 'glyph' in their own post history.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katinka said:

Google translate auto-detects it as Japanese for 'Embossed', but manually switching to Chinese (Simplified) gives 'Glyph'.  My guess would people are leaving a comment to help find the thread again later by finding 'glyph' in their own post history.

I get PMs about it too, so idk.

• Like 1

Given the number of people spamming Twitch chat with !drop, !collect, !getdrop, !collect, !giftdrop, !giftclaim, !showdrop, !collectgift, !saryn, etc., I would guess these are people who think they can get the rewards by typing here or pm'ing you.

• Like 3

To add some things:
#40 Fated2Perish didn't work as a code but FatedsChronicles did.
#80 TANANDRA didn't work as a code but AuntieTan did.

These codes came back with "Invalid Code, it has already been redeemed."

#116 IISlip
#79 PANDAAH

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 2024-08-14 at 1:54 PM, xImprove said:

To add some things:
#40 Fated2Perish didn't work as a code but FatedsChronicles did.
#80 TANANDRA didn't work as a code but AuntieTan did.

These codes came back with "Invalid Code, it has already been redeemed."

#116 IISlip
#79 PANDAAH

IISlip and Discord200k expired, and I fixed FatedChronicles and AuntieTan. I'm not sure if Pandaahh is broken or if you simply already have it. It's hard for me to confirm as I have that one.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Pizzacat1337 said:

what happened to the aurorastarr glyph i cant find it

The only way to get her glyph, (as I remember), was to get a membership on her twitch account & get a code to unlock it, she never made a public code

But she stopped playing Warframe & became a cam girl so..., I don't even know if you can sill get it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Krism- said:

But she stopped playing Warframe & became a cam girl so..., I don't even know if you can sill get it

Haha, like go to her streams (or whatever it's called, I don't know and I don't need to), donate something and ask for "favor". Favor? Something weird: "hey, I like your... WARFRAME AVATAR can you send the code or stuff?".