Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your top 15 primary weapons?

Luciole77

I don't use primaries but when I do, 

• Attica for bow because crossbows are fun.
  • Supra Vandal because.
  • Ignis Wraith because.
  • Amprex because.
  • Lanka for tridolon. I don't particularly like or enjoy the sniper rifle life but whatever.
  • Tigris Prime for shotgun. I don't particularly like or enjoy the shotgun life by whatever.

I can't think of any other ones... Not really about that primary life you know.

17 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

are there even 15 useable primaries?

More than that, but what's with top 15? That's a lot of guns. 

Why not top 30? I mean, that's a LOT of guns. Go big or go home. 

How about top 5 used guns? There are reasons I use what I use, but lets go with top 5 as defined by time used in the game. 

1) Braton Prime (19.3%). Sees use about every day. Mostly because it gets the job done (at least up to around lvl80) and I like how it handles. Also, it looks good. Really good. 

2) Brakk (14.7%). I consider secondaries mostly a fashion accessory, but this one actually could take out the trash. So it did. A lot. Haven't used it in at least a year though...

3) Soma (10.7%). Being MR6, it was the first 'real' weapon I obtained that could do anything on any of the nodes in the game. It got used a lot during my main farming phase of the game. I haven't used it in at least two years...

4) Burston Prime (8.9%). This one surprised me a bit, but it obviously got used a lot in the past. It was one of my early prime weapons. 

5) Nikana Prime (8.8%). There are several melee clustered around this percentile, but this one was (barely) the highest. It's been used because it gets the job done in about any situation and it looks good--it also (now) displays sugatras better than about any other. Those things cost money and you're going to look at them. Acknowledge them!

This could go one the full 15, but a couple of trends become quickly apparent:

Most are primaries, since this is what I use to kill stuff. Secondaries are more fashion statement than anything else, so only one really stands out (the rest are down around the sub 4% region). Melee are quick reaction weapons; I rarely equip them. They tend to get used when the primary runs dry and/or things get close. The highest ones--around 5-7--are all used around 6%-8% of the time and they're mostly primes. 

Most of the weapons over 7% are one I've had a very long time and used a LOT when I was doing my fundamental farming for cash, resources, and mods. This is when I played like 4-6 hours a day and 8-12 hours on weekends. I don't play that much anymore (farming is done, except when new stuff comes out) so newer weapons may see daily use, but much fewer hours each day. 

Nevertheless, these are the most used weapons. Circumstances change, however. Ask again in two years and a few will have changed. 

There's 15 that are good?

Hmm.

For when I feel like using a bow:

Dread, Dread, Dread, Dread, Dread.

Everything else:

Sobek, Sobek, Sobek, Sobek, Sobek, Sobek, Sobek, Sobek, Sobek, Sobek

Sure I've leveled a decent amount of weapons, but I did that for the mastery. Not to keep.

Edited by Brandt1

5 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

More than that, but what's with top 15? That's a lot of guns. 

Why not top 30? I mean, that's a LOT of guns. Go big or go home. 

How about top 5 used guns? There are reasons I use what I use, but lets go with top 5 as defined by time used in the game. 

1) Braton Prime (19.3%). Sees use about every day. Mostly because it gets the job done (at least up to around lvl80) and I like how it handles. Also, it looks good. Really good. 

2) Brakk (14.7%). I consider secondaries mostly a fashion accessory, but this one actually could take out the trash. So it did. A lot. Haven't used it in at least a year though...

3) Soma (10.7%). Being MR6, it was the first 'real' weapon I obtained that could do anything on any of the nodes in the game. It got used a lot during my main farming phase of the game. I haven't used it in at least two years...

4) Burston Prime (8.9%). This one surprised me a bit, but it obviously got used a lot in the past. It was one of my early prime weapons. 

5) Nikana Prime (8.8%). There are several melee clustered around this percentile, but this one was (barely) the highest. It's been used because it gets the job done in about any situation and it looks good--it also (now) displays sugatras better than about any other. Those things cost money and you're going to look at them. Acknowledge them!

This could go one the full 15, but a couple of trends become quickly apparent:

Most are primaries, since this is what I use to kill stuff. Secondaries are more fashion statement than anything else, so only one really stands out (the rest are down around the sub 4% region). Melee are quick reaction weapons; I rarely equip them. They tend to get used when the primary runs dry and/or things get close. The highest ones--around 5-7--are all used around 6%-8% of the time and they're mostly primes. 

Most of the weapons over 7% are one I've had a very long time and used a LOT when I was doing my fundamental farming for cash, resources, and mods. This is when I played like 4-6 hours a day and 8-12 hours on weekends. I don't play that much anymore (farming is done, except when new stuff comes out) so newer weapons may see daily use, but much fewer hours each day. 

Nevertheless, these are the most used weapons. Circumstances change, however. Ask again in two years and a few will have changed. 

well I couldnt think of more than 5 weapons in each Category that I use frequently ^^