Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In warframe, what makes the least sense in your opinion?

6 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

-why do we have to pay credits when crafting something on our ship? Where do those credits go?

Actually, this is because Ordis has to buy things like life support from the market. Who knows what else he has to buy to keep the ship running.

-why does our pets' dna deteriorate?

Because they are imperfect genetic recreations as a result of linking them to our Tenno and restoring them to their former Orokin genetics.

-why does DE not have its own servers for hosting, forcing us into a laggfest when we get a potato pc, carrot net host?

Because P2P networking is cheaper for DE to run, since they don't need to rent out a dedicated server farm.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

9Dogs come from eggs. And if you want a space doggo you gotta go kill a bunch of dogs and smash their nest. That feels so mean spirited I don't want to do it. Like seriously de what a downer.

Also, how my sentinel can make it through most engagements just fine with little to no damage taken, but will pull a complete 180 and get one shot when you get reminded aoe is a thing that exists.

How the syndicates think their trash will actually kill you. Also how you cant just go murder whatever syndicate is trying to murder you.

>go to relay >go to simulacrumtron whatever >you're magically flying in your ship again before getting into the matrix.

>the eye-durr-lons are supposed to be this huge threat but all they do is derp around the plains like space manatees and kill grineer for us? If anything they're our friends.

You'd think the corpus and grineer would be afraid of us because of how OP we are.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Well I won't spoil incase you haven't done the cenematic quests but Warframes aren't exactly machines..

We have man portable life support on the archwing. I've always figured that tech of that level wasn't reliable against the sentients, as they could hack it, but I guess Mag Prime used an archwing during the sentient war so I don't understand that.
Also we always knew warframes weren't machines. I don't understand why people think things we've known for years is worthy of spoilers.

Why are we kids?
Why did no one bother to tell us?
What's the point of us being kids?
Why did DE think this was a good direction for the progression?
Do they dislike warframes?
Why are we fighting the sentients now? I mean, our mutual enemy is dead, and our original war against them was manufactured anyway.
Why can warframes be hacked?
How did sentients control chroma if they can't use the void?
How were Warframes at all useful versus the sentients if their powers, even when powered by the void, do not cancel sentient resistance or sentient eidolon shields? The war was unwinnable, so how did we win?
Why isn't Mr. Lotus an option for replacing Lotus?
Why can't we replace Lotus and Ordis with purchasable voice packs?
Why did it take DE so long to patch all of these old weapons? Why hasn't Simulor been unnerfed yet? Why do game devs think that bouncy grenade launchers are fun to use? Just have it detonate on impact, for real?
Why can explosion have self damage? DE had to nerf trin's strategy, but why didn't they do that the easy way and just remove the self damage?
Why is this game in beta? Why do people think that's a reasonable defense against criticism? Why are there so many people in Feedback averse to constructive criticism?

Questions that bug me about the tenno that I can't find any answers to...

Do tenno age?

and

Can the tenno reproduce?

I hope we can find the answers to these questions one day soon.

Edited by iuki.

10 hours ago, aivadarker said:

that fire rate mods do not increase damage on thrown weapons

attack speed mods for melee does not increase damage

But increasing attack speed will increase DPS, which ultimately will make you do more damage in a set amount of time than you would without the speed increase. So yes, the damage itself does not increase, but damage output does, which to me makes sense. 

Getting banana from chat for saying anything related to trap and nezha in region chat.
Including:
Nezha is so good at catching stuff.
Nezha is like device used to catch wild life. - this one i seen posted on forum recently (probably human did this)
Can nezha use ultimate(button 4) to trap enemy unit in place for over 5second? =7days ban

I like nezha but i play vauban because of his electric trap. =7days ban
My Nezha fell in to orokin trap and died instantly,Rhino would survive that just fine. =7days ban

Like bruh,someone calm down that kickbot pls. We get someone complaining about it every single day.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

People that insist on guarding the same intercept point as you and refuses to go away even when the nodes that could be guarded by them are constantly being retaken by the enemy.

It does make actual sense,if people want same spot it is probably good spot. In level 100 sortie I took spot with 0 enemy,so i could watch anime on my second screen while we do that boring game mode.
I've also spawned trinity spectre with zar next to me,just to make sure some lost soul will not capture my place.

Enemy in interception,defense and survival is just too slow.
I use speed nova for both survival and defense just to make it little faster.
Maybe if the mode was actual challenge with tons of enemy spawning and our killspeed would make it go faster we would not fight for best "lazy" spot.

1 hour ago, MidoriFuse said:

It does make actual sense,if people want same spot it is probably good spot. In level 100 sortie I took spot with 0 enemy,so i could watch anime on my second screen while we do that boring game mode.
I've also spawned trinity spectre with zar next to me,just to make sure some lost soul will not capture my place.

Enemy in interception,defense and survival is just too slow.
I use speed nova for both survival and defense just to make it little faster.
Maybe if the mode was actual challenge with tons of enemy spawning and our killspeed would make it go faster we would not fight for best "lazy" spot.

Ok let me clarify. People who insist on stay at your node when you’ve clearly got it under lockdown.

Anything involving Archwings.  Especially how anyone who speaks English would pronounce the word that way: "Ark-Wing".

Yes, I know about archangels...but then there are the Golden Arks above McDonalds...and the St. Louis Gateway Ark...or the (Spoiler Alert) being the Tennos' Ark-rival in the universe...or Ark-enemies...or Ark-villains...or your local Arkdiocese being the home of your friendly Arkbishop...

I would have much preferred: "spaceframe" or "hydroframe" or "Envirowing" over "Archwing".  Sigh.

7 minutes ago, Soulquencher said:

Anything involving Archwings.  Especially how anyone who speaks English would pronounce the word that way: "Ark-Wing".

Yes, I know about archangels...but then there are the Golden Arks above McDonalds...and the St. Louis Gateway Ark...or the (Spoiler Alert) being the Tennos' Ark-rival in the universe...or Ark-enemies...or Ark-villains...or your local Arkdiocese being the home of your friendly Arkbishop...

I would have much preferred: "spaceframe" or "hydroframe" or "Envirowing" over "Archwing".  Sigh.

Comes down to how the origins of the world dictate it to be pronounced. That's why -ch can be used as a hard K/C or a soft -ch/tch like archangel (-tch) and archangel (-k or Archenemy (-tch) and Archenemy (-k, and yeah, people actually do pronounce it like you said for it). 

Isn't Phonics wonderful?

4 hours ago, iuki. said:

Questions that bug me about the tenno that I can't find any answers to...

Do tenno age?

and

Can the tenno reproduce?

I hope we can find the answers to these questions one day soon.

Possibly since we're no longer in stasis.

Possibly, you know, if the Void didn't mess up our bidness like it did Lotus. But then again, don't think the current (or near future/they're coming of 1800+) era of strife, war, and war is exactly a place to settle down and start a family, especially one that 3 factions despise and would be extremely vulnerable (including a preg op on the field or in transference when they can still feel what's happening to their suit).

4 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

We have man portable life support on the archwing. I've always figured that tech of that level wasn't reliable against the sentients, as they could hack it, but I guess Mag Prime used an archwing during the sentient war so I don't understand that.
Also we always knew warframes weren't machines. I don't understand why people think things we've known for years is worthy of spoilers.

Why are we kids?
Why are we fighting the sentients now? I mean, our mutual enemy is dead, and our original war against them was manufactured anyway.
How were Warframes at all useful versus the sentients if their powers, even when powered by the void, do not cancel sentient resistance or sentient eidolon shields? The war was unwinnable, so how did we win?
Why isn't Mr. Lotus an option for replacing Lotus?
Why did it take DE so long to patch all of these old weapons? Why hasn't Simulor been unnerfed yet? Why do game devs think that bouncy grenade launchers are fun to use? Just have it detonate on impact, for real?
Why can explosion have self damage? DE had to nerf trin's strategy, but why didn't they do that the easy way and just remove the self damage?
Why is this game in beta? Why do people think that's a reasonable defense against criticism? Why are there so many people in Feedback averse to constructive criticism?

Cause kids/preteens are plentiful and can't fight back.

Cause Stalker went crazy.

Cause the Void is like the Catholic Church (it loves little boys and girls)

Because it puts a harsher tone against the Orokin for being complete $&*^s to turn to destructive terraforming, sending the Manhunters (sentients) out into the universe to do whatever they wanted them to, "human" trafficking, "human" experimentation, manufacturing a UNIVERSAL BIO-WEAPON, slavery (grineer original purpose), and to push it on home with *child soldiers for a war they of course put in motion*.

If they did they would stop making warframes.

Because the sentient hydra and Hunhow hate us for being "void demons".

Because they don't have genetic locks like the terraforming towers on Venus.

Was Chroma Sentient controlled? 

Umbras of course.

Cause Uncle Hunhow hates us and Void Dad has a restraining order that he's technically in breach of currently.

Cause easter eggs, and our Ops are severely attached to Lotus after ~2000 years and her not killing us when she was ordered to.

Cause there's A LOT of weapons to go through/Cause too many people leave their obnoxiously bright balls sitting in the air and never blow it up./Cause they kinda are fun at times.

Cause it does dumb damage in a L A R G E radius, gotta have a risk-reward.

Cause its still tons o' bugs, additions, and constant reworks like a BETA phase product./Not everyone understands what "beta" truly means (said things can be good or bad depending on how its implemented)/Cause they be snowflakes.

4 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

Why are we kids?

It just a common storytelling trope (shrug)

Lotus (and Teshin maybe too) were the only one who knew, and I guess she/they thought we didn't need to know yet?

As a previous poster said, it helps add to just how TERRIBLE the Orokin are

It's an interesting story reveal that has worked out for them overall, so yes, I'd say so

There is ABLSOLUTELY NOTHING to support this in any way. I mean no offense, but this sound like you just don't like operators.

This is on there lore, they want to get rid of anything even remotely related to the Orokin, which is the entirety of the Sol system. is why the Eidolons are on the plains in the first place.

They still have mechanical components, they aren't 100% biological.

Frames themselves don't have any void power, their just infestation and machines, plus it's not quite clear it was Hunhow/sentients that were controlling him (time to check the wiki), plus it was a degraded version of the frame.

We couldn't be subverted by the Sentients and we can still power through the resistance, plus I'm pretty sure we had access to our full operator power set (minus amps) in the Old war (Current Transference, Void beam, etc.), and Eidolons only appeared after the War was already over

Eh, this is purely DE not wanting to pour time and money into having multiple people have to come in to record all the different versions that would be need

I means that's how grenade launchers generally work in most games I play. And the balancing is just them deciding what they have the time to go back and fix versus the need to put out new content. We can already see what happens when theyDO focus more on reworks and fixes, so they can't win either way

This is a common thing across video games, you stand to close to an explosion, you get hurt. Self damage has always been a thing.

I can only assume being in beta allows them more freedom in updating? But I do agree, it's not a good defense against feedback.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Mate they spend most of their time locked inside a chair alone, who's to say they aren't getting busy inside there lol

Oh... so that explains that white, transparent substance behind them in the operator room.