Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1000 Day Login Reward

Faulcun

10 часов назад, Faulcun сказал:

The 1000 day milestone is an incredibly significant reward, especially for veterans. In my opinion, it should be a warframe.

I wholeheartedly support this decision. But we can't lock a new warframe with new mechanics behind this wall, so it's got to be a variant of an existing warframe. Something veeery special. Excalibur Prime!

9 hours ago, Faulcun said:

Sooooo you are arguing something as fact with no actual statistics or information to back it up? Just.... "unknown" and feels? Who wouldnt quit? Who would!?Thats stupid!

So we're not supposed to defend ourselves then? When is enough actually enough? When we've all lost interest and stopped playing completely?

As it stands.. it requires very specific, very simple requirements to achieve. Everybody is on an even playing field.

But now, somehow we've accepted that some people just cant be bothered to log in like other people, or they shouldnt have to complete the same requirements for whatever ridiculous reason.

Exactly.... all we did was log in.....  and apparently some people cant be bothered to do even that. Thats too difficult for people to do, hence why the whole system is changing, right? It is quite laughable isnt it...

You are fighting your argument on too many levels friend. Your entire basis is rewarding 1000 day login with a Warframe, which nobody agrees with. 

How can provide statistics on a value that has never been recorded? History is your answer, type Excal Prime into the forum search bar and see all the past controversy over it, see the anger, the frustration.

Veterans are treating the login rewards like they've been paying $60 a month in subscription for 2 years, they are rewards that are free for playing the game and they're not consecutive days they're collective. Sure people can be angry that a small material item that is the representation of their devotion, well news flash your dedication was pressing "play" everyday.

4 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

Maybe a Skin? Sure
A warframe? thats clearly a joke right? 

It is a joke, and a skin is already a reward that this guy isn't happy with.

5 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

Maybe a Skin? Sure
A warframe? thats clearly a joke right? 

Its not a joke. It clearly doesnt have to be a warframe, although in my opinion it makes sense. A lodestar warframe or whatever.

But definitely NOT a cosmetic. Cosmetics should be left with the *50 day rewards with the rest of the sigils nobody cares about.

29 minutes ago, Errodin said:

You are fighting your argument on too many levels friend. Your entire basis is rewarding 1000 day login with a Warframe, which nobody agrees with. 

How can provide statistics on a value that has never been recorded? History is your answer, type Excal Prime into the forum search bar and see all the past controversy over it, see the anger, the frustration.

Veterans are treating the login rewards like they've been paying $60 a month in subscription for 2 years, they are rewards that are free for playing the game and they're not consecutive days they're collective. Sure people can be angry that a small material item that is the representation of their devotion, well news flash your dedication was pressing "play" everyday.

It is a joke, and a skin is already a reward that this guy isn't happy with.

I actually do hope they bring back excal prime. I encourage EVERYBODY to spend $250 on outclassed junk. The very next thing that would happen would be thousands of people crying on the forums about how founders stuff needs a buff. But until you have it, you'll all scream "just be happy you have it". Its hilarious how fast people jump over the fence for the greener grass as soon as it fits their agenda.

How can anybody take your points seriously when on one hand, you are minimizing whatever little effort it takes to log in for 1000 days, and then on the other hand scream that its too much and that you dont want or shouldnt have to do it. Thats like watching somebody dunk a basketball and saying "I can do that too, i just dont wanna."

This entire topic is completely ignoring the people who HAVE reached 1000 days. I can ask everybody else to reach 1000 days too because ive either already done it, or im currently doing it. The argument you are making is that "You should get crap cosmetics because im not where you are and if you got anything good it would make me feels bad". This is a totally insane argument to make. Maybe DE shouldnt give out platinum during dev streams because not everybody has the opportunity to watch it live? You shouldnt get platinum because Im not available to have a chance to win, and it makes me feel bad....

There are a lot of veterans in my position who only log on every day, maybe do sorties, and log off. We have everything, and have NOTHING left to do... they arent logging off because there wasnt a new cosmetic piece to play with.... they logged off because there isnt new content to level and play with. Its only natural for somebody in my position to be looking for something to do.

I cant wait until i reach 2000 days.... and i am gonna get there as long as the game is still around.

2gcmoz.jpg

Faulcun you seem to be misunderstanding what the log in system is for. A little something extra to thank us for playing. It isn't supposed to be anything huge. I am very thankful for what they have now. They don't have to do this but they do.

And if you've done everything, great! Play just to play, have fun with it, or find another game to play. They are working on a lot of content right now. Once Fortuna hits you'll have a blast with it. Just give it some time. 🙂

Edited by (XB1)Shodian
Grammar

12 hours ago, Faulcun said:

So we're not supposed to defend ourselves then? When is enough actually enough? When we've all lost interest and stopped playing completely?

Defend yourselves from what? What is it you're going to lose out of this change? The weapons, resources, sigils, and what not are not going to be removed when the changes hit, so what do you got to lose?

I wish DE would offer great rewards after 1000-day login because only truly dedicated fans would play a game this long, no one would come to the game just to log in for 1,000 days.

Vets with thousand hours (non-steam) of playtime who have a long list of 'friends' will know what I mean, they get to know that many people just come and go.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Faulcun you seem to be misunderstanding what the log in system is for. A little something extra to thank us for playing. It isn't supposed to be anything huge. I am very thankful for what they have now. They don't have to do this but they do.

And if you've done everything, great! Play just to play, have fun with it, or find another game to play. They are working on a lot of content right now. Once Fortuna hits you'll have a blast with it. Just give it some time. 🙂

Im not misunderstanding. According to the recent dev workshop

As a final point, we are making these changes because the linearity and complete lack of customization of the system is starting to show its age. We've made it only slightly more flexible while still respecting the core need to login frequently. Personalization is a huge part of Warframe and we think that this changes the Daily Tribute system to better reflect that. With the new track milestones, we're hoping each Tenno will have a reason to look forward to those 50 day logins.

The core need to login frequently. That is the purpose of the daily tribute.

It can easily be said that newer players have more than enough incentive to stay and log in and play daily....

Veterans do not. You could almost even step further and say that the current system is tailored around pulling as much money out of newer players as possible before they lose interest and move on. Its a free to play game, so i understand to an extent.

My issue isnt so much with DE on this system, its with the people advocating for changes for reasons of nothing more than it makes them feel bad because they havent logged in as many times as somebody else.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Defend yourselves from what? What is it you're going to lose out of this change? The weapons, resources, sigils, and what not are not going to be removed when the changes hit, so what do you got to lose?

Ive yet to see an acceptable reason as to why somebody with a high login count shouldnt continue to get decent rewards as they continue to increase their days. Cosmetics are not incentive to log in, and thats the whole purpose. When it gets to a point where people know theres nothing but crap after day xyz, then the system has failed to provide incentive to continue to log in. It really is that simple.

oh and boosters, resources, and endo are a joke with 4000 hrs (non-steam) and 1000 days logged in.

Edited by Faulcun

1 hour ago, Faulcun said:

oh and boosters, resources, and endo are a joke with 4000 hrs (non-steam) and 1000 days logged in.

I disagree. As someone who has almost 2,000 hours and 900 days myself I can always use more endo and boosters. I'm happy with what I get in the daily login. 

On 2018-08-22 at 3:42 AM, Diarmut said:

Pretty big assumption there, bro, some people, myself included, do like to look pretty and badass, whilst blowing things up at the same time. FashionFrame isn't a meme for some, so I'd back away from that assumption.

Also, time-gating a Warframe in a way that's so out of players hands seems... unwise. Login rewards should be cosmetic because the system is entirely based upon prestige, something that can be given by harmless to gameplay cosmetics, while also allowing a level playing field between day 1000 players and day 200 players, etcetera.

Ive been here for 3 years, im sitting at a week towards the syandana.

I would say while those weapons are cool, its not really took you to a different time and space, its not game breaking like Lanka and certainly lots of other things better and more common to use.

But I would totally agree, a cosmetics like syandana or even a glyph is much much better for exclusive login reward

I never really care what other people get but this login reward only gave me idea about something, which is not necessarily important but cool to know.

I mean seriously, the 750 days login reward glyph, no one know what is that....its nothing fancy either, but if you have that...and you saw someone using it, you can distinct them that he had been here for longer than 750 days 

Its only cosmetics...but its special

People wants the weapons and the mods? So be it, but i want cosmetics exclusive login rewards to replace that

40 minutes ago, ikkabotz said:

Dude, the number of people complaining in forums about a Warframe behind a 1000 day login reward would be so bad. 

And thousands of people were crying their eyes out when DE destroyed viver/draco farming.

DE was not wrong to do it.

1 hour ago, ikkabotz said:

Dude, the number of people complaining in forums about a Warframe behind a 1000 day login reward would be so bad. 

Just like there’s dudes complaining now about the 3 years there weren’t any daily login rewards and believe they should be rewarded for even more? DE could have just not done the daily rewards and we wouldn’t be having these discussions. Just like dudes whined that DE released the lato and braton vandals to everybody. Nothing will ever be enough. You get a kid an iPhone 8, they’ll demand an iPhone 9. You get them the latest model, they bug you about when the next release. DE will always have whiners. I’ve encountered them myself. DE will just need to ignore the selfish entitled ones and continue to make updates that benefit EVERYONE. I may point out that the new players are lucky for a lot of things but I’m not going to make posts demanding DE to reward me for playing a game that I chose to play. Kids these days really need to get a life and stop demanding handouts.

On 2018-08-21 at 7:01 PM, Faulcun said:

I suspect DE plans to release the Lodestar armor set.

I truly hope this is not the case. Fashion frame is NOT a real endgame. It started as a meme because there is NO real endgame.

I was very disappointed with the syandana for an 800 day reward.

We all started playing this game to blow stuff up, not to look pretty.

The 1000 day milestone is an incredibly significant reward, especially for veterans. In my opinion, it should be a warframe.

don't know that I can disagree more.

I believe exclusive content that is time gated is super bad for game health and that cosmetics are all that should be there.

Only a few days left till 1000 login days since the counter starts... (playin even longer) and the upciming login changes feels like an hit in the face. I can understand that for newer players it feels bad to see something that they only can get in 1-3 years but what is about the players that play and pay this game so long and make warframe so great and whats about the veterans (or long playing gamers... ^^) of the helping community (many veterans helpin new players). What will happen if they get annoyed ?

Yeah i know the know that with the new login system it still takes a while to get all of the stuff but what if all new players get more stuff in an shorter time... they are done with the game in an shorter time and maybe then the start to look up for something new...

I will DE let do what ever they want without any word in the future 2if  they give me Primed Chamber for 1000 days of true fellowship ^^

And yeah i also hear meanwhile and see about (Ps4) the Armor set. Hopefully something that is worth to equipt and disigned with a little bit of love ^^ 

So let me ask everybody advocating for cosmetics...

What if the excal proto skin, or the gersemi skin, or something like that was only obtainable at 1000+ login.

Are you all really sitting here making claim that we wouldnt be right back here again complaining about why such a badass skin is locked behind a time wall and how unfair it is blah blah de pls nerf?

I dont believe you.

It doesnt matter if its weapons, frames, items, mods, or cosmetics.....  They all just have to suck hard and be completely terrible or useless or else the forums blow up. Do you guys see where the real problem is yet?

On 2018-08-22 at 2:14 AM, Errodin said:

Thats a little heavy of a request imo ... the daily logins act as a loyalty system, keep logging in and get some cool stuff at the designated milestones ... but offering something as crutial as a locked warframe would be too much of an upset ... material things such as the weapons, glyphs and mods are perfect rewards because no one is going to quit the game ofer not having them.

not really "crucial" at all since one can easily live without having all frames unlocked. if DE would change the login-rewards the way they once said they would (giving the user the choice about which reward they want when they reach a "milestone"), then it would be irrelevant anyway... that said, i don't think a frame a good reward in any case and they always should have a story (mission) behind them too. i would prefer more primed mods instead (maybe even some that actually ARE used by more than 1% of the player ^^)

i just had a thought what if the 1000 log in reward is the first ever green thing and its the lode star armor 

did anyone else think of this and not say it or? same can go for the lodestar syadana when you reach its day here is your syadana 

DE earns more by getting new players in the game than they get from the veterans. remember that its a buissnes and who sould warframe appeal to in order to make money: the guy who have everything unlocked or the one who haven't bough anything (yet).