The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Farm - Why do it again DE?

Joe_Barbarian

What I would expect though is that the requirements for Gara and Revenant are reversed. The hunt for Chassis and System is painless, Neuro was a bit of a grind but doable. But if you look at material requirements Revenant had it easy (a single night of teralyst hunting would suffice, even pubs will do. Polymer of that amount can be acquired within 30 minutes with a dedicated setup) while Gara has to do much more mining and fishing.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)johnsoigne said:

Not everyone should have everything by default either. What kind of metality is that? You don’t have to have it nor they don’t owe you a new frame by any means. Stop trying to force limitations on DE’s own freedom of creative rights. 

Thankfully you can play other parts of the game and buy him with platinum.

Platinum = time. If you don’t want to spend time on farming him, spend that time somewhere else and use that platinum. How nice is that in a f2p game.

Just think of it as DE have put his parts in the star chart and you’re farming him. Play fissures now, sell Rhino, Nyx, whatever you have access to

LMAO you have no clue at all. I never said anything about ppl having everything by default. It is "mentality" in how you spell. I never said you had to have something and that DE owes me something nor did I force any limitations on DE's Freedom of creative rights.

I know how the game works bud I have been here well over 5yrs as well I understand how platinum works, how it is obtained and blah blah blah. Maybe research me and see where I stand with things I am not hard to find as a partner.

34 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

LMAO you have no clue at all. I never said anything about ppl having everything by default. It is "mentality" in how you spell. I never said you had to have something and that DE owes me something nor did I force any limitations on DE's Freedom of creative rights.

I know how the game works bud I have been here well over 5yrs as well I understand how platinum works, how it is obtained and blah blah blah. Maybe research me and see where I stand with things I am not hard to find as a partner.

Just letting you know, I didn’t even read your comment I was going to quote OP’s comment but my stupid phone browser chose your comment for some reason 🙂 

Ok, nice to know you’re someone here bud.. 

Edited by (PS4)johnsoigne

Took me six runs total to get all parts but the BP. Seriously the easist farm in my 2 and half years of playing. This was a nothing burger.

Edit: Honestly this isn't anything new.  You don't like the grind then save the plat and by it. Especially if the give an estimated timeline.

Edited by Kjahla81

8 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

so...how hard is to farm 27k exp for quills?:( it sounds slooow. with shard prices like 100 for small and 500 for rare medium..meh. This will be forever 😞

its really not hard at all. 

at least for me one eidelon kill gets iirc,  20-30+ small, iirc, 6?  medium, and a large.   the more advanced levels of rep for quills gets a bit much, but the gating on daily rep is more of a pain IMO.  

7 hours ago, Methanoid said:

because it involves fishing and mining, something people like me have absolutely no wish to waste my time with, this is meant to be a run and gun game yet you are forced with no inefficient alternative to waste lots of time on boring and non-warframe'like dull activities.

I mean, you can buy that stuff... but they really should allow for trading more than one piece at a time on the stones/gems. 

2 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

*cough* ATLAS *cough* ARCHWING REQUIRED
*cough* UMBRA *cough* MOTE AMP REQUIRED
*cough* QUEST REQUIRED RANK 2 QUILLS *cough*

Is it just me or did it suddenly get hot in here?

advanced content depends on having done previous content?  holy crap what a crazy idea. 

'cause adulting I haven't even been able to log in since the update, but going by how easy Gara was (given, within the last two months rather than at release) I expect to have the parts cooking before I go to bed.  

people get way too worked up over stupid crap some days. 

"Either this gives me the neuroptics in the first run or I'll just buy with plat"
Game: Take this
"Either this gives me the chassis in the first two runs or I'll just buy with plat"
Game : You called?
"Either this gives me the systems on the first r.." TAKE IT

What's the problem now? You need to spend 15 minutes killing 2-3 teralysts to get enough cores for rank 2?
What? You don't want to play a specific part of the game but expect to not be left out of content?
Can't really help answer that.

8 minutes ago, rhoenix said:

I can't help but think that this thread has now been active longer than it takes to farm for the frame.

Carry on!

fffff I hate being a console tenno

but 4 real, you should’ve already gotten all his parts by now bounty drop chances are not bad at all compared to other grind

6 hours ago, coolmate said:

love or hate bounties will depends on the person , i personally like it .

to be honest , this grind is decent as it is not as bad as sanctuary onslaught,

when excalibur  umbra was given easily , people complain too easy

yet when there is grind involve , people complain too tedious 

u can nvr pls anyone honestly.

hence for revenant , just hope one day that  the bounties can be retake outside of plains to make it easier to grind just like fortuna 

This.

3 hours ago, Mintaro said:

The op has a point we should shift Revenant to sanctuary to make the grind easier.

YES, PLZ. Cuz Sanctuary Onslaught is ma favurite game mode. PLZ, DE. Drop the parts in there....
And make the parts drop % about below Khora and Braton/Lato Vandal or to be exact just make 'em like 0.0001% drop rate.

Wooooo I will totally LOVE THIS...

Some people are getting it in a few run and some are getting blatantly screwed by rng. Done over 15 runs trying to get neuro. I have gotten everything in the loot table EXCEPT the neuro. Its Axi S3 all over again. Uncommon my bloody ass

Edited by tychondus

This one actually doesnt feel like a grind at all, doing bounties is fun and you get other rewards while getting the parts. Idk why people still complain when its already easy and painless compared to other F2P this game is the most free player friendly. Well theres also an option to just buy the pack with plat if you wish to skip, and plat is also farmable so theres many choice for player already, either time or plat or farm plat whatever works for you people.