Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone starting anew on Nintendo switch?

(PSN)wulvyrn

I would much prefer to transfer my account over to the Switch. Unfortunately it seems like it’s only PC to Switch, not any other port source to the Switch.

However, being a consumer of buying Primed Accessories Packs whenever it shows up under Primed Access or Unvaulting leaves me very unsettled. Knowing how Nintendo likes to tax everything in their online store sort of disheartened me from going for the Switch version, since in the US PSN doesn’t charge tax in their online store (it’s a flat cost). I’ll have to let Warframe on the Switch play out for the 1st month or 2 before I make the big leap.

It gives me another reason to try and get my finances in order so I can purchase a Switch.

1.) Zelda, BotW

2.) Nostalgic Warframe Account

I would love to go back to a simpler time of running and ducking behind cover as I struggle against level 10 enemies, and just re-live unlocking nodes on the star chart and seeing how the game is now-a-days for the newer players, and see for myself what DE could be doing better for the early flow of the game and Star chart. (Example: "Who the hey is this guy on Pluto when the ships fly in, and what the flying flu is "Grofit?!")

Wait, consoles have 3 shoulder buttons now? Guess I really should get a new controller since my 360 is outdated.

For a game like Warframe I think it isn't practical to have 2 separate accounts, since events will require you to do them twice that way.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The joypad from what I’m seeing has clickable analog sticks. I’m curious about the analog sticks that’s on the Switch’s portable controller scheme. Do those have proper L3/R3 buttons?

Reading reports from late last year that those joysticks have had issues of not being clickable.

They are in fact clickable :)

I'm looking forward to starting anew myself. It'll be fun seeing how quickly I can aquire things after so much time on the PC. Kinda like a Warframe Speed run of sorts.... granted with building times naturally lol. 
Though I do worry about the online as it's kind of assy on the switch ( The fact that Nintendo is now charging for it is kind of a joke tbh )

I started my pc account & bought vaulted goods & limbo before they left,  got chroma also,  my credit score is going up... 

I have been playing this account, with the internet of not upgrading MR until I've done all(or damn nearly all) I can at each MR. I likely will continue this on PC,  once I transfer to Switch I'll quickly Mr when I have time.  If switch continues to be promising,  I might abandon Xbox altogether,  nothing promising here lately. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎29 at 11:26 AM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I would much prefer to transfer my account over to the Switch. Unfortunately it seems like it’s only PC to Switch, not any other port source to the Switch.

However, being a consumer of buying Primed Accessories Packs whenever it shows up under Primed Access or Unvaulting leaves me very unsettled. Knowing how Nintendo likes to tax everything in their online store sort of disheartened me from going for the Switch version, since in the US PSN doesn’t charge tax in their online store (it’s a flat cost). I’ll have to let Warframe on the Switch play out for the 1st month or 2 before I make the big leap.

ps4 does tax