The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its okay to make mistakes in Warframe.

Cephalycion

Don't worry guys, we do it all the time.

I've endoed good rivens, spent plat to catalyse weapons just to sell them for credits later on, lost in the index, bought fashion that I will never use, you name it, I've done it.

What mistakes have you guys made?

gg ez mode

This isn't an accident it's moreso a bug that made me salty af. I had an extremely overpowered gorgon riven dissolved even though I dissolved one of my strun rivens. Sucks too, I was going to have that as the second episode for my underrated weapons series. The worst actual mistake however was selling my zenistar riven for 300 plat. I swear to god as soon as I went back to trade chat after trading someone had an offer for 1k, smh.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Phantomhound465 said:

This isn't an accident it's moreso a bug that made me salty af. I had an extremely overpowered gorgon riven dissolved even though I dissolved one of my strun rivens. Sucks too, I was going to have that as the second episode for my underrated weapons series. 

Support can actually get items, including Rivens, back if you contact them in a reasonable time from the time you lost it.  Especially if that was a bug and not what you intended to burn down.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

-Regret buying mirage prime access, crap armor set, ugly syandana and my mirage have under 0.5% of usage. 

-Do sortie the 95% of the time, 95% of the time i get sculpture as reward.

-Regret buying Revenant from market.

Edited by xcenic

1 minute ago, (PS4)vidare said:

Leveled all Zaws and Amp, deleted them.. to in a later update notice that the mastery icon was gone from them.

Got to learn you have to gild and level again to get mastery. That i won't do, so i am a little further from mr26 than i could be 😕

At least it gives you something to do, I don't think MR26 is possible yet anyway. Zaws are pretty op so I'm shocked you never tried to build one...then again, I constantly use fang prime or redeemer so I can't entirely have an input on that.

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

the first time I played the Sacrifice I used the mote amp...

Reveal hidden contents

20 minutes of Umbra completely dominating me I'll never get back.

It took this streamer chick like half an hour to do it with the mote amp...I used a 211 build and destroyed him within like 3 seconds. Power struggle man...

Just now, rune_me said:

I have a rare/prime mod to spare. I sell it to someone, but in the trade screen I accidentally select my fully ranked mod instead of my spare.

Let's just say I've done this more than once. Also, more than twice.

Rip. Thats like, at least an hour of index and rathuum gone.