Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Are the selected frames and weapons for buffs each hour with arbitrations still supposed to be restricted to frames and weapons you own or have ever owned? 

This hour I got Equinox (which I've never had) and Sobek (Which I built but do not currently own) 

Yesterday I had an hour where the weapon was Scourge which I have also never owned. 

Also, I think there is something off about the spawn rates for Corpus Interception on Europa in Arbitrations as there were barely any. 

#1 I have the bug were all the decorations inside personal quarters vanish however if i place a drwaing on the wall outside it all comes back

#2 Cetus door and other things are missing some metalic FX

EVcQ1cW.jpgKqxSSr3.jpg

#3 Poor Kubrow is having a bad hair day >.>

wtMkQcD.jpg

Edited by YueAkashi

1. The Kubrow fur gfx have gone rogue. Its a bad hair day for them  Kubrow Fur bug

2. Lesion + Veritux As many Tenno have mentioned earlier, the melee weapon dynamics are behaving awry, both functionally and cosmetically. The ranges of many weapons have been drastically reduced. I was literally hitting them with my fists while wielding the lesion

3. To begin with, the updating itself was a painful process. The download speed was mere 10 - 50 kbps most of the time, while my usual download speed is 6-8 MBps. I had to do it overnight. Then there are those unexpected update failed scenarios, I donno how many of them happened while i slept. I was just relieved that It was ok when i woke up

4. The general gameplay has been affected very badly. There is tearing and fraying of almost every element on the screen including the HUD elements. And many tile sets have been damaged I guess. ne of my missions gave me an objective outside the map, with no access to it. We eventually had to abort and restart. We are losing valuable time and resources with each mission being aborted. And the general spawn rate of enemies and resources have gone down drastically. Even with a resource drop booster, I got 0 energy orbs in an entire mission. Without resources and enemies, some missions are totally unplayable

5. The cetus brings a whole new level of horrors. I was stuck at "Kill the remaining enemies" in atleast 4-5 missions, as no enemies spawned after I killed the existing ones. When i left the area, the abandonment timer started. In a "fallen drone" mission, drone latched itself to a rock and didnt want to go to the safe zone. I had to abort and do it again and again which is really painful, leaving at 2/5 or 3/5 and never getting to get the rare bounty reward. There are breaks in frames(picture) and sounds. Sometimes only the silhouttes of the enemies are visible.

6. Orbiter is a disaster. Decorations are gone. The favorites tab in appearance becomes empty, no matter how many times I re-add colors to it. To add more to the pain, the frames are showing only the colors belonging to the classic pallette. The energy color for regalia is different from the warframe energy a few times. SOme regalia are stretched in a crazy way, like a kid fumbled with the sliders.

7. The lighting and shadows are so blinding in most maps. its like looking directly onto the headlights sometimes.

8. In some missions, I am unable to use warframe abilities. When I press the numbers, I receive an indicator below the HUD saying "ABILITY ALREADY IN USE"

These are just a few. I took 1-2 screenshots expecting them to be hilarious for the internet. But then I realized there is one or the other bug in every part of the game. I just ogt tired after a few cranky missions. I havent Played the new missions (arbitrations / chimera prologue). We appreciate your efforts to make the game better, DE. Please look into the issues in the game.

Edited by ZyLntKyllR
To add an extra bug

Doing the first sortie mission this morning (Uranus, archwing start, melee only), I noticed my arch-melee weapon continued to be drawn equipped even after getting out of the water.

No noticable impact on gameplay, just the model stuck there. Didn't go away when changing weapons with Hysteria, either.

Since the update launched and was installed, upon  logging in, my orbiter appears to be completely empty, my colours chosen weren't altered at all but everything has been cleared out. When in the decorating UI, it says that capacity is being used, and all the decorations are supposedly placed. I can't select them from the UI, nor highlight them in order to try and fix the issue while in the decoratng mode. Other than this though, I can't discern any  other problem, and the update is super rad, so thanks!!

On the Arsenal I have been having the following problem: sometimes, when I open the upgrade window for the Warframe, the animation changes as usual but it does not bring up the mods allocation window. It does not display anything at all, just the faded background, as it would if mods windows had opened. I play with XBOX 360 controller and I cannot exit the screen through the controller commands, only through keyboard. Also, even if I manage to exit the screen, the right analog will get stuck: it doesn't move the camera. It works on the menu, however. I have been dealing with this exiting and opening the game again.

Some of the textures (maybe LOD) in the game go crazy in a glitch way if you stand at a distance 1-5 meters when you play at very low setings and resolution.

( i have not used any kind of other programs to modify the quality of the game).

Gram Prime's elemental visuals on the blade are not changing colors in accordance to the color of the energy like the rest of the weapons after the update. (Both pictures are Corrosive by the way)

Screenshot_427.png

Screenshot_429.png

Edited by NavLocked

2 hours ago, YueAkashi said:

#1 I have the bug were all the decorations inside personal quarters vanish however if i place a drwaing on the wall outside it all comes back

#2 Cetus door and other things are missing some metalic FX

EVcQ1cW.jpgKqxSSr3.jpg

#3 Poor Kubrow is having a bad hair day >.>

wtMkQcD.jpg

Welp this solves the decorations bug, but the fur and the metalic textures persist.

EDIT: Scratch that, everything old shows up, but if you try to put something new it vanishes again...

EDIT2: After going on a mission, everything went missing again, no decorations and now 2 of the fishes in my tank went from small to Medium and Large (I never put biger then small fish on the aquarium)

Edited by Aurones

51 minutes ago, ZyLntKyllR said:

1. The Kubrow fur gfx have gone rogue. Its a bad hair day for them  Kubrow Fur bug

2. Lesion + Veritux As many Tenno have mentioned earlier, the melee weapon dynamics are behaving awry, both functionally and cosmetically. The ranges of many weapons have been drastically reduced. I was literally hitting them with my fists while wielding the lesion

3. To begin with, the updating itself was a painful process. The download speed was mere 10 - 50 kbps most of the time, while my usual download speed is 6-8 MBps. I had to do it overnight. Then there are those unexpected update failed scenarios, I donno how many of them happened while i slept. I was just relieved that It was ok when i woke up

4. The general gameplay has been affected very badly. There is tearing and fraying of almost every element on the screen including the HUD elements. And many tile sets have been damaged I guess. ne of my missions gave me an objective outside the map, with no access to it. We eventually had to abort and restart. We are losing valuable time and resources with each mission being aborted. And the general spawn rate of enemies and resources have gone down drastically. Even with a resource drop booster, I got 0 energy orbs in an entire mission. Without resources and enemies, some missions are totally unplayable. *Snip*

Yea, I lost count of how many waves had to be killed in Void defense missions before a single Argon Crystal finally dropped.

I was wondering, if DE had removed them entirely from this game in this mainline update.

The download was a pain for me as well - 5 hours for 50% - half an hour should have been enough to download 100%.

Issue #1: This has only been attempted thus far in Sanctuary Onslaught so far, since I have used Volt Prime or Saryn Prime in any other game modes right now. When using Volt P's 4th ability, Discharge, on every subsequent Round after the first: the first Discharge works as intended, shocking enemies, dealing damage, and supplying over-shields via Capacitance. After the first usage, all subsequent uses of Discharge will subtract energy from pool, apply the ability animation, but enemies are 100% unaffected by the ability. No damage done, no shock procs on enemies, and no over-shields being given. This happens to approximately 98% of all subsequent attempts to cast Discharge after the first successful usage, as there is rare instance of the ability working as intended when the current round is either almost over, or waiting in the conduit-closing phase. This has also happened with Saryn P, albeit not as much. Her 4th ability, Miasma, only occasionally works as intended. Any other time it goes the way of Volt's Discharge: no damage, no status procs, etc.

Issue #2: Enemies in Sanctuary Onslaught do not display aggro after a certain period of time in rounds after round 1 (typically in the games I have played this is the case.). After a seemingly random amount of time, they idle and walk around unalerted.

Issue #3: Frequent game crashes. The only common link between any of them was being in a party with other people, both in-game and in Orbiter. Has not happened while solo in-game and in Orbiter. These recent crashes are not a common, or even uncommon, occurrence for me. These are actually the first times I have ever had my game client crash completely, asking me to submit a detailed report for reproducible steps on what happened prior to the crash.

Issue #4: Knockdown attacks made by Drover Bursas that affect my frame (i.e. knocks me down with them) causes my frame to linger on the ground motionless for an abnormally extended period of time before assuming the animation for standing up. This happens repeatedly in a row, as the cooldown for the knockdown attack on the Bursa has already finished long before I even begin standing up. Bursa approaches me again and, when I am in the middle of the animation for standing up, knocks me down again into another abnormal prone state. Bleedout mode and getting revived does not fix it. Dying completely and resurrecting does not fix it. Has happened in several different modes. (Fissures and Neptune node)

I turned down my graphics to low preset and decided to go into POE for a bounty. Game decides to crash all of a sudden. Even happens in solo. This has happened five times now and doesn't happen when loading into normal missions.

Edited by IPhantomHunterI
Typos and adding more info

Prior to the Chimera update I had fully starred one of each Ayatan treasure and placed them on the shelves in my Tenno's bedroom. After doing the quest my room was reset but the treasures are not in my inventory. Has anyone else gotten this bug?

Certain mods on Paracesis decrease its damage for some reason (an example being the dual status mods). Also, some other mods completely remove the stance you have equipped. from my testing, equipping primed fury results in any stance not being applied.

I've run into an issue where I can't seem to use channeling with my controller.  If I use the mouse button to channel it works but the controller trigger doesn't.  I've confirmed the control is still mapped in the menu.  To reproduce:

1.  Use an Xbox controller (360 in my case)

2.  Enter a mission, switch to melee and attempt to channel.

It appears that all of the other actions mapped to the left trigger still work.  Aiming, bringing up chat in a social area, both of those still work.  It's just melee channeling.  It applies to warframes and archwings.

EDIT:  Oh, and it happens if you have other weapons equipped or only a melee equipped.  And so far has impacted every melee I've tried.

Edited by UnderRevision
Forgot something.

Simaris sentinel mods are not tradable unless you have 2 copies, since it assumes those are precepts and wouldn't sell the last copy. If this is an intentional change (which I hope it isn't), it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patch notes.

Helios Prime does not seem to scan anymore. I tested on multiple Somachord Tones and Frame Fighter Datas. I had both synthesis scanners and codex scanners in my gear wheel, waited for a few minutes at various positions next to the unscanned objects. Helios Prime refused to scan them.

All of my items in my personal quarters are gone and I restarted the game nothing changed I've gone on missions nothing happened and I've tried placing new decorations I've checked my inventory as well nothing happened (after the quest)

Edited by kingblue64

1 hour ago, Aurones said:

Welp this solves the decorations bug, but the fur and the metalic textures persist.

EDIT: Scratch that, everything old shows up, but if you try to put something new it vanishes again...

EDIT2: After going on a mission, everything went missing again, no decorations and now 2 of the fishes in my tank went from small to Medium and Large (I never put biger then small fish on the aquarium)

sorry to hear that mine are still fine but i have to leave that random picture up 😧