Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most annoying character

kevekev302

fake Lotus. it's kinda messed up that our ship's AI is pretending to be our mom, also Simaris for trying to invade my personal space all the damn time. any enemy that gets that close gets a double barreled surprise, but Simaris is a hologram so sadly my Tigris Prime can't remedy the problem.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 2

Vey Hek without question. Obnoxious and also a cheesy boss fight. Simaris is in there right with him on obnoxiousness.

Tyl and Ballas make both great villains. Tyl is a boss I like killing, along with the hyena pack. Honorable go to corrupted Vor and Lephantis. Maybe AladV either form.

Kela is good on bravado but the rest, eh. Cheesy fight and or simply moronic babble.

Real Lotus. She traded what little beauty we have left in the game for ... sentient parts. What a waste.

Also Ballas. Since we know how Umbra was made, Saryn reeks of a huge waste of potential.

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

...Lotus? Bilmiyorum, genellikle rahatsız edici karakterler bulamıyorum, ama ... Lotus beni yanlış yöne çevirir. Gibi ... oynamaya başladığımdan beri onu şüpheli ve güvenilmez buldum.

I'm not the only one who thinks Lotus isn't bad.

10 hours ago, Syvarin said:

Nef Anyo - I can't stand his preachy voice lines and the fact that his outfit makes him look like a giant mod is just silly.

1) Nef Anyo for exactly the above stated reason. Just no boss fight yet so he can have a taste of my Nikana Prime blade.

2) Tyl Regor - if he fights as good as he can trash talk it might be better, but it seems words won't kill the enemies. 

3) Vey Hek - if he would stop being a turtle on jetpack and fight with some honor, he might not be on this list.

13 hours ago, kevekev302 said:

What character in the game do you find to be the most annoying? For me it's Maroo, everytime she talks i wish i had the ability to slap her. Simaris is a very close second. I'm curious to see what others think

Darvo

Baroo

Maroo

Konzu

Nakkak

Simaris

Smaller queen

Alad v(this guy never dies)

Mag