Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most annoying character

kevekev302

16 hours ago, Snydrex said:

Ordis. Always ordis. It's my opinion.

I hate his washed up puns, his uncalled for opinion on everything I do, his weird voice that attempts to be cute, his glitchy nature that they keep trying to make iconic of him, and I don't care about cosmic BACKGROUND RADIATION! GOD D-

I don't care if he was a former badass random assassin dude. I don't care about his relation to the orokin, I don't care if he loves the operator, which made me cringe so badly, I think I turned into a pretzel for a variable thirty steps. I don't even care that he replaced lotus. He's just plain annoying to me, everything and everywhere, he is there.

I wish DE would allow us to replace him with other cephalons. Suda, Simaris, Vull... Jordis, I don't care. I just want something other then ordis. I'd pay MONEY to replace him. That's how badly I dislike him.

Thank the holy stars you can mute him. But even then, I have to deal with his popups! There's no getting rid of this piece of S#&$, he's in every quest! Every bloody corner-!

Er, It's probably just me.

Snydrex is hap...angry...Hmm, I may require maintenance, after all...

:tongue:

Probably get a lot of hate for this, but I find Vay Hek the most annoying, simply because he doesn't have an indoor voice. During his longer rants, the shouting does hurt one's ears after a while.

Edited by FlusteredFerret
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Syvarin said:

Nef Anyo - I can't stand his preachy voice lines and the fact that his outfit makes him look like a giant mod is just silly.

His character is pretty obviously based on TV-evangelists and other religious conmen so his preachiness and silly clothes are justified.

IMO Sargas Ruk is pretty annoying. The way he pauses after every word irritates me to no end.

Edited by Guest

Depends on context, really. I generally don't mind Lotus, but "Reactant! Reactant! Reactant! They are dropping Reactant! You need more Reactant! Did I mention the Reactant?" gets old quick. Same for Simaris taking half the offerings screen until he's done with his little speech.

• Like 1

Ordis, Lotus and Fake Lotus who is Ordis.

Just begone already, Thotus!

The Grustrag Three delaying a mission for too long and acting all tough even though they are all one Rektis shot away to have their annoying existence banished from a mission.

Jordas.

Most other annoying characters seem to be annoying on purpose and a few of them are rather funny than annoying for that reason so i don't mention them.

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, (PSN)thedookutooklast said:

Definitely Maroo, she is hands down the most condescending person I have EVER heard in my ENTIRE 32 years of existence, not a I mention that as a video game character, she's even more annoying than a broken Claptrap unit

This bloke ^ for nekroing a 3 year old thread. Hands down most annoying.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 6

I had a draft post but decided not too post it, lets post.

3 hours ago, (PSN)thedookutooklast said:

Definitely Maroo, she is hands down the most condescending person I have EVER heard in my ENTIRE 32 years of existence, not a I mention that as a video game character, she's even more annoying than a broken Claptrap unit

In your 32 years you nekro'd a thread that I know of, 2 years later congratulations.

j1XBs.jpg

Why the hell wont they get the forums working properly and archive these old post. 

• Like 1

On 2018-10-18 at 8:26 AM, stormy505 said:

kickbot prove me wrong

8 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

Weird feeling reading a post I made 3 years ago.

Must be strange, like digging up a time capsule.

Never fear an Evil clown will eat this thread. uosX1.gif 

• Like 2

Lotus, shes been gone for 3-4 years now, and there is STILL no voice line replacement. I am being 100% serious when i say, i believe we will have lotus congratulating us on defeating natah/lotus. "target down, assassination contract complete. Great work tenno."

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 2

this is a valid nekro though, why make another one if there's already one and it can't get outdated

but on topic, the entire population of Orb Vallis, every character residing in that memehole is painfully stereotypical 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (PSN)thedookutooklast said:

I would take Maroo over Teshin any day. You wanna talk condescending? Maroo at least pretends to respect us

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I had a draft post but decided not too post it, lets post.

In your 32 years you nekro'd a thread that I know of, 2 years later congratulations.

j1XBs.jpg

Why the hell wont they get the forums working properly and archive these old post. 

It was deliberately turned off because it was causing too many problems on the backend.  

According to Letter13, I think it was, you can just report necro'd threads for them to be locked, but it doesn't sound like there is any current plan to fix the problem.