Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary core sortie reward

VorticoseLine

With arbitration, sculptures/stars, etc. legendary cores are kind of a diluted reward as the top thing from Sortie.  Understand that it covers credit cost, but that is covered fully in general farming and index anyway.

Also, 720+ days on PS4, 100+ on PC, and on Xbox and never have gotten a legendary core.

21 minutes ago, VorticoseLine said:

With arbitration, sculptures/stars, etc. legendary cores are kind of a diluted reward as the top thing from Sortie.  Understand that it covers credit cost, but that is covered fully in general farming and index anyway.

Also, 720+ days on PS4, 100+ on PC, and on Xbox and never have gotten a legendary core.

I have been here three years (or more) and I have not gotten one either.

Not that I care for one.

I have only gotten 2 from sorties, but i  run sorties every day.   It is pretty much the only reward that us somewhat useful forme, and DE has abandoned the chance at something good from newer mode rewards, so i'd rather it stays in sorties.

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

I have only gotten 2 from sorties, but i  run sorties every day.   It is pretty much the only reward that us somewhat useful forme, and DE has abandoned the chance at something good from newer mode rewards, so i'd rather it stays in sorties.

I'd much rather a scaled chance at rivens, catalysts to mess with builds on more weapons (not reactors as there is a much smaller pool of frames vs weapons), etc.

1 minute ago, VorticoseLine said:

I'd much rather a scaled chance at rivens, catalysts to mess with builds on more weapons (not reactors as there is a much smaller pool of frames vs weapons), etc.

it is always nice to have an incentive to play!  

I don't do the riven thing, double RNG is just nuts, and since trading can get you account banned, Rivens are a dead end...i can only have 33 of them, so i delete the ones that i know unveiling is bugged and i delete the ones for trash weapons which are about 9 out of 10 of the ones i unveil.

After playing for almost 3 years I got my first LC. Two days later my second one dropped. RNG can be funny. 😄

But I hope that DE will add it as an Orbiter decoration at some point, so I'd really like to keep it in the reward tables.

Aside from that I feel that having 4k Endo as well as the Anasa sculpture as a reward is kind of redundant, specially with the introduction of Arbitrations.

42 minutes ago, VorticoseLine said:

Sell the core and buy like 10 veiled rifle rivens. 😄

1 hour ago, tsoa said:

After playing for almost 3 years I got my first LC. Two days later my second one dropped. RNG can be funny. 😄

But I hope that DE will add it as an Orbiter decoration at some point, so I'd really like to keep it in the reward tables.

Aside from that I feel that having 4k Endo as well as the Anasa sculpture as a reward is kind of redundant, specially with the introduction of Arbitrations.

It is in there.....just have to spend 100 BILLION Endo in the game. Then it will be dropped off by Darvo wearing the Easter bunny ears. 

Or so the rumor on the space winds says.....

56 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

And what’s so bad about having multiple ways to rank up a mod?

moreso the point of a riven that is worth 25-4k plat depending on platform, roll/weapon, reactors are what, 35 plat, and a nearly inaccessible item is only at around 100-250 plat because of sculptures/arbitration.  

I'm not saying remove cores entirely, but scale the rarity to match the value, and i agree with the whole thing of it being a decoration...such as common: endo/kuva, all others scaled to the same rarity.