Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2

[DE]Megan

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

The old war has finally come to an end

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bloodshed Sigil can now be equipped on Operators

So I'm guessing it works based on % of damage done to total health pool? Just tested it in Simulacrum and even though it works, I can't get truly bloody until my operator is almost about to die. It's the same problem with my Warframe, if I want to look bloody I need to be practically on my death bed.

Can't you make it an option to have the same sigil at 100% effect regardless of HP count? Maybe give players another sigil who bought the pack that has this. When I bought it I assumed the sigil would work like most of the other sigils. I felt pretty bummed out about spending plat mainly for the sigil only to have it not do as I thought it would. You guys could have better explained what the sigil did before I bought it.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum/Fetch Changes:

• Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.

The real endgame is Tangoframe one step forward , two steps back .

What the actual

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching.... 

so at this point why not real universal vacuum? the mod taxing isn't excatly fun and interesting

Creature reply sounds are still bugged to an extent(non-existant). And sometimes they won't spawn too for no reason.

Creature obtainment can be impossible due to call spot being at the edge of the map (and creature won't move outside of the unreachable zone). 

DE, please put the k-drive "bug" back in place or at least make the number of points = the amount of rep gained per trick. As it stands you've done exactly the same thing to fortuna standings that you had with cetus standings. That is to say make them extraordinarily tedious and uninteresting for what the "rewards" are. ventkids especially. K-drive is fun, but it isn't so fun that spending an entire day focusing solely on tricking just to meet the cap is worth while. Especially for newer players who will have to grind at least 20 days straight to ventkids standing cap to be able to get the first k-drive.

edit: also can we have a change to the aim sensitivity for tranq guns? That's just unbearably slow and stupid even with sensitivity maxxed out and makes using regular weapons completely impossible.

Still can't play.

I keep crashing in the loading screen(at about 60%)  everytime I start warframe. 

edit: I've been having this problem since the update. I dont know if this is a bug or something this is the first time im having this problem.

can this be fixed?

Archived