Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

The always glorious ( flat ) Nova prime is back ! Nice

Hope this was more for the hotfixes and game crashes and not just prime vault opening today. Feels like a kick in the shins if you cant extract with loot after some nice grinding and have to Alt+F4

Thanks for continued updates
\o/

Just catch a fish and it saves V_V

To all of you who didnt or couldnt get volt prime access, welcome to the edo prime club. Unfortunate though that i cant welcome you to the kazeru prime sugatra club. 😂

Also

Akvasto prime holy poopooes!

I thought id have to wait for the much anticipated mesa prime for these! Haipu!

Now my riven is worth some moneys 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Ogris’ Nightwatch Napalm Mod only doing damage in the 4.5% explosion area (top of the projectile) instead of the intended 90% explosion area (at max rank).

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!

Now can we also have the Tonkor fixed?

1 minute ago, kyori said:

@[DE]Megan

I put to sleep 3 pobbers with Ivara's sleep arrow and tranq them but as soon as I captured 1, the other 2 will immediately wake up and runaway despite sleep duration still in activation. 

Is this a bug or a nature of Ivara's sleep arrow?

Tranq gun makes noise, it does not matter if you put them to sleep, as soon as you use it the others will wake up. So far best results were with Loki and his syndicate silent mod.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

3648457c68f985825a948530fad6e515.jpg 
PRIME VAULT HAS OPENED!

Nova Prime, Mag Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Vasto Prime Relics have been added to Plains of Eidolon Bounties, Orb Vallis Bounties, and in the Void drop table.

Contained within some of these newly released Prime Vault Relics, is a brand new Prime weapon - Akvasto Prime; Orokin craftsmanship married with superior firepower. Dual Vastos, primed and ready to strike!

Sound Additions & Changes:

• Added an activation ‘hack success’ sound to the Orb Vallis Coildrive Ambush encounter missions. 
  • Sound polish towards Raknoid ability sounds.
  • Sound tweaks to the Venus Terra Drone rocket ability.
  • Tweaks and polish to Bounty transmission timing for Eudico. 

Changes:

• Broad Spectrum Bait description updated to reflect its use to attract Sapcaddies, Tinks, Eye-Eyes and Brickies.

Fixes:

• Fixed a potential crash when entering Cetus or Fortuna.
  • Fixed the Ogris’ Nightwatch Napalm Mod only doing damage in the 4.5% explosion area (top of the projectile) instead of the intended 90% explosion area (at max rank).
  • Fixed Bounty "more info" screen having text boxes that are too short and wrapping text, causing text overlap.
  • Fixed FX Energy colors on the Spritsail Prime Armor.

Still need fix to Joyride achievement and still waiting for orb vallis baits to be turned into craftable things just liek it was done on Plains

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a potential crash when entering Cetus or Fortuna.
  • Fixed Bounty "more info" screen having text boxes that are too short and wrapping text, causing text overlap.
  • Fixed FX Energy colors on the Spritsail Prime Armor.

Where is my K-Drive fix? Still can't have a smooth ride.

Please god not more VOID FARMING for primes!!! Iv had enough of that from Rhino. Please more variety of faming locals! Its not challenging just Annoying To have to do the same 3 missions over and over and over and over and over and over....... Id rather run naked cetus bounties upside down.

I'll take this chance to ask if the drop rates of debt-bonds as bounty rewards are working as intended? They seem to be rarer than the rare reward, at least from the bounties i've being doing since yesterday. (This is an isolated question apart from "how to obtain debt-bonds" i know they can be bought from ticker but i'm curious about the bounty drop rates)

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're hot on the issue - hang in there while we diagnose. 

@[DE]Megan

for god sake plz fix the invitation and matchmaking problem

we cant invite ppl , cant see anyone in public areas like bazzar

i checked everything , connection , nat , ping , ports , firewall , ... everything was and is fine , this happend after 0.2 hotfix

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/26-matchmaking/

just look at this

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

@[DE]Megan: Hi Megan, pardon the direct shoutout, but I'm willing to do anything to get this some traction: Some people hate recent arching changes as per 24.0.4 as seen in the below examples:

There were also some posts in hotfix 24.0.4 and 24.0.5 replies backing this up.

Could we have this reverted, or perhaps changed into a toggable option? I, for one, loved PoE archwing as it felt fluid and just overally good - doing loops and barrel rolls fit right into the game. The recent hotfix of this kinda sucked out all the joy out of flying archwing and makes it feel rigid and outdated.

I'm sure quite a few people feel the same way.

Archived