Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there going to be any new changes or additions to Arbitrations? For a gamemode that is aimed towards veterans or otherwise people who just want a challenge from the game, Arbitrations is not really difficult tbh. The drones are more so an annoyance rather than something that adds difficulty to the gameplay. They add nothing else to the game other than adding to the already existing hierarchy of mobs to be eliminated first.

In addition, I feel as if the devs often underestimate what players can do and how powerful they can be due to past instances such as having the Arbitrations starting at level 60-80 rather than starting at much higher levels where most players who have played warframe for a reasonable amount of time, have already been made accustomed to the sortie level enemies and for some players are comfortable with engaging with significantly higher level mobs.

There is also other problems with Arbitrations such as essences not having a sink other than buying multiple decorations and/or mods players may already have, and the overall rewards only providing endo as incentives for the gamemode.

Good Day!

Pls Dont nerf fortuna enemy I think its fun.

My question is. After reach 4 alert status in Fortuna. How many minutes before it reach LVL200?

I think its good if there a place in Fortuna. Enemy scale faster and more aggressive.

Fortuna is greate thanks DE.

Can u please fix the orbiter door bug where visitors have to spam bullet jump to get through doors and also where the operators chair is missing leaving them hovering mid air......

This would be greatly appreciated

Also dont change the enemy scaling in orb vallis pls - if anything speed up spaceport and enrichment labs scaling to match temple of profit and increase the spawn rate - its great when it hits higher lvls - thnx :) 

btw fortuna is fantastic - bravo 👏👏👏

Oh, another thought.

Could we get the ability to choose what 'tier' of levels we want to enter the Vallis in without needing to run a bounty first? I like fighting at Spaceport/Enrichment Lab/Temple of Profit solo at bounty 5 level, but I'll usually be down a bit on Ammo, down my Sentinel or possibly a revive or two, if I messed up going through the bounty before I can get to that. Jumping into the Vallis fresh at those levels would be a nice option.

Congrats on the Fortuna release! Hope y'all get some decompression time, too.

I've got a couple questions. Well, a few I guess.

One, not sure how badly spoilery this could get, but should we be looking to see some familiar faces in upcoming main story quests? I know I've been wondering how our "good friends" from The Second Dream have been doing. Both the antagonists there definitely feel like they have an incomplete storyline/character arc, especially Stalker.

Related to the previous one, might we be seeing more interactions between Umbra and the Operator? There's so much potential with their relationship and Umbra continuing his recovery.

And last but not least, thoughts on some tweaking for Stalker's face? The actual face part is cool, as is the back of the head, but the top feels like a base model is sticking out and not well blended into the other elements, and that he could be a little more... put together, to say the least. Hopefully it wouldn't be too big an undertaking.

Thank you all so much for your work!

Question.  Will we ever get silenced weapons apart from the baza and bows/ throws 

also an idea, it would be nice for the hardcore players to be able too earn weapon and warframe skins as well as new textures for use with colour palettes by fighting a war on the plains against the grineer. Love the work you all do for us and buff machetes lol please seriously.

So...Since most comments past the first few pages are nothing but the same type of requests, there are certain things I'd like to cover.

1. Will Vauban & Chroma see LEGITIMATE reworks? I'm not talking about Charged Balls, that's about as lackluster as you can get, I'm thinking more along the lines of a Pablo rework. Why aren't there more Pablos in your company? Everyone likes Pablo at this point. You should hire ALL the Pablos.
  2. Umbras. We need more of 'em. One simply doesn't cut it from a lore perspective. Perhaps you guys will expand upon that when Tau is introduced...
  3. Umbral polarities for specific weapons, particularly Paracesis, would be incredibly helpful. Considering the general property of the sword and Umbras in general, it would be nice to obtain "Umbral Forma" to fully customize the weapon to everyone's liking, not that it isn't already generous with modding potential.
  4. I will CONTINUE to stress the importance of an "Umbra Detail Toggle" for the likes of Excalibur Umbra & any other frame that comes after. Umbra's details continue to clash with TennoGen skins such as Excalibur Corpra. IF you plan on adding the toggle, I stress that you do. People DO drop money on cosmetics, and I expect to look dapper, regardless of any circumstance. I know the model is old, but the least you can do is add that toggle, it already exists for Primes, Umbras should be no exception.
  5. Operator melees, will they ever be a thing? Ever since The War Within, I've always imagined my operator going into battle with the Broken Sceptre, or other tools unique to operators. It would be an enjoyable feature so long as it is properly implemented, but I hope it will be nonetheless.
  6. I hope Melee 3.0 proceeds well. Just...Make sure the weapons themselves receive suitable buffs, I don't want machetes to remain in the metaphorical dumpster.
  7. Archguns, whenever they become compatible on land, need to be emphasized to the point where they're no longer obscure tools. That means improving Archgun mod RNG all across the board, making said mods easier to farm outside of Archwing missions.
  8. If you're seeking to add longevity to the 6 main syndicates in the game, outside of completing the Arbiters & Meridian quests (Which need to be prioritized before Tau), you need to provide so much more outside of the 3 boring dailies. Plenty of suggestions across the board. Rewards should also be significantly better. Outside of mods & Captura, we haven't seen anything new, be they armors, weapons, weapon skins, or even Tenno outfits. That'll have to change sooner or later...
  9. Can the same be done for Simaris? The Ludoplex is a fun little thing, the Capturas are okay, the mods are especially helpful, but I would seriously love to deck myself out in full Cephalon gear (Outside of Suda). Heck, extend that to the open world syndicates if you want to, I'd love to deck out a frame in Solaris  or Quills gear.

Excited for console release to get my hands on garuda at long last.

Some questions;

Given fortnite crossplay between consoles, can tenno hope to cross the song Microsoft bridge anytime soon?

Is there any thought for implementing an auction house type system for trading and selling items?

Given melee 3.0, will it's changes affect val-kitty hysteria and how?

How's that gorgeous nyx deluxe from tennocon coming?

Archived