Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

[DE]Megan

The mini-map indicator where the enemies are next needs to be looked into as it seems to be flickering between the closest door or somewhere after.  The extraction logo on the mini-map seems to be on top of the player until he stops moving and then points to the next section of the map or does something similar by flickering between your location on the mini-map or some odd place off the map altogether.  

Or my personal favourite, the extraction marker on the mini-map spontaneously changes colour from green to deep red because...  Warframe.

From the other recent hotfix, it said:

• Fixed Arbitration Warframe Mods being usable in Archwing missions

I get it that the mod being referred here is Adaptation, but for some reason, after loading into my Archwing (in Vallis) and bumping into terrain intentionally, the icon that shows the accumulated % damage reduction still shows up in HUD, BUT the mod no longer works (I mean I can tell, taking huge chunks off of my shields with every bump). What is worse is that it seems to be no longer working even when I'm not using Archwing. I speculate that the code or its effect that restricts use of Adaptation in AW somehow got passed down to my frame. 

Also, that bounty where you have to look and investigate dead bodies and eventually rescue others from a garage-like building, this one auto-fails once I enter the yellow area indicated in the map.

Please fix these.

Something to note during the coildrive ambush bounty. When doing some bounties yesterday, other coildrives would get stuck to the hacked coildrive, causing it to rapidly lose health, while the AI-controlled coildrives keep ramming into the hacked one causing further damage. Very aggrevating to lose that bonus on that bounty

Remove the new nullifiers ffs, we've been over this for years. Nullies need a drone to pop and should not be rechargable whether popped by sponging or by killing the drone. And they shouldn't be able to keep the bubble while teleport/charge jumping through you.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Xsoskeleton:

I'm against the ability to kick people from squad but these kinds of people really irks me a lot too, reasons why i never do bounties on public back in Plains is thanks to this people, that is until DE implemented leave squad.

It sometimes goes really bad that MR10+ people is leeching off bounty from players with lower mastery than them, like, what the #*!%.

Kickvote might not be optimal, but they could implement an autokick for people who are staying outside the objective range for too long.

Archived