Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

[DE]Megan

So... WHY is Tek Gravity only in the only sometimes up radius, and equippable if you dont have a kubrow/kavat/moa/charger? Its... honestly the one mod thatd fix the Gram Prime and Paracesis' glaring flaw of the MASSIVE RAGDOLL the slam attacks cause. Yes its visually cool, but it kinda stops us from killing things. Why not just have it always be in effect, but on a cooldown? Then if you happen to not be running a companion that can MAKE said area, or doesnt have other tek mods on it to begin with, its not just a gold foil candy wrapper?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Revised the Tek Gravity Mod description to read ‘Slam Attacks in the Marked Zone pull all enemies within X|m’ to better match the Mods functionality.

why not make the mod work like it its old text, that way you have a mod that works DESPITE not having the set effect out, making the whole set stronger. if all the mods only have  an effect that occurs for 50% of my playtime, and I have mods that make me stronger 100% of my playtime, then I'm going to go with the 100% instead, because the tek effect is tiny, and I want reliability in my strength, not RNGesus in my strength.

3 hours ago, thefellowone said:

Any update for this 

?

there is one "cave" in the north east corner. behind the coil(?) or whatever it's called.
Literally a hole in the ground but you need to find it as it wont show up on the map

These hotfixes fix almost nothing. All the probelms people are having keep going overlooked and there is no communication as usual from DE. I feel PoE had way more fixes when it launched because they knew there was a lot wrong with it, but here we are with the same rough launch of a huge update and it almost seems like DE is on vacation. The last 2 hotfixes we have had barely fixed a couple of crashes and that was it. When can we hope to see some real fixes to some major problems Fortuna has?

Player: "This is a list over 50 things broken in Fortuna"

DE: "We fixed the wording on a mod"

Player: ....

18 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Still no VentKids standing from K-Drive races? I'm almost at the final rank with Solaris United and I have only 1k standing for the vent kids and NO ranks in their faction. How long is this gonna take? Cuz I'd be maxed with them too by now if those races counted. No reason to race when it doesn't count..

Also, STILL NO FIX For Waypoints bugging out? Welp, guess I'm not doing any syndicate missions cuz I have to restart them 12 or more times for the waypoints to not be floating out in space somewhere beyond my tile with no exit facing that way. But now we can see the credits to see who's letting us down in Fortuna. 

But the fishing fixes were badly needed, so thank you for that. Also Tek Gravity finally being functional. Makes sense how it's done considering Exodia Pull.

5 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Can I just ask, why the hell bother taking up a spot on this thread with your comment, especially on the first page, if all you're gonna say is "nice"? What's the point?

5 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Still no fix for not getting to name your CRAFTED K-drive, or getting a forma on it as if you're gilding it (which is what happens when you buy it with plat).

Still no fix for MOA's names just appearing as "MOA" when you're not the host.

Such game breaking bugs, such wow, such important

Nice going there, one thing thoe. Controller needs some fixes at some point.

When mapping secondairy fire to left thumb stick, it does not work at all, also having to redo every single button mapping when I want to change only one on my controller is kinda bothering to be honest since my configuration resets every time I open the controller button mapping menu.

Hoping this gets to you, thanks DE.

Archived